Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 01-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #571
Slapthefatcat
The man with the guns.

*whistles* Wow! Such a difference!

Slapthefatcat Cosplays
Southern Maryland Cosplay (Anyone can join)
Slapthefatcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-06-2013, 09:55 AM   #572
trmbngrl
Britt

I'm kind of embarrassed to post here but I guess I can.
Me at 210 lbs

Me at 150

I'm obviously still curvy but... yeah. >.< I feel fat most of the time from my big boobs and hips.
trmbngrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #573
Ishbo
Ha, under your seat dear.

My weight loss story is just too big to explain. But in short I was 350 in high school, lost 150 pounds in 2002 thanks to ddr without changing my diet. Then I met my husband in 2006 who was my boyfriend in the time. I gained 60 pounds in the 6 years we got together. And I didn't want to get to the 350 I was before. So I decided to do something about it!

I have about 20 ish more pounds till my goal. I also have toning up to do! But I cannot complain about my results!

Pax Pals! Making friends One Line at a time
Ishbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 01:29 PM   #574
ShudoRanmaru
Fool of Owari

I recently remade my Summoner Yuna costume from scratch. And like my Rinoa comparison photo posted earlier, you can really see a difference weight wise. I hope my progress can help motivate and inspire others while serving as a helpful milestone and reminder in my own fitness journey. c:

ShudoRanmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #575
Roboticgiraffe

Ahhh, everyone looks amazing!
Well, this is I guess my 'before' picture.

I recovered from an eating disorder (I was anorexic with purging qualities they said) so I gained like 60 lbs from 105 lbs. It was a good thing though and my body needed it. Before my eating disorder however I was thinner than that but since my metabolism was way out of whack I gained more than my normal weight. I was rowing at the time the picture was taken so my arms looks pretty good! Haha. But I definitely had a belly.

Here are some photos of me currently (two years later) taken from my Tumblr
Kind of an awkward angle. It was a yoga pic lol

I'm currently at 133 lbs and I'm 5'10" ^-^ So I'm at a pretty healthy weight for me height! I've finally gotten my metabolism back in order and I run (like everyday) and do some strength training. Since I don't have access to a gym at the moment I use a lot of resistance band word and various forms of crunches. I also do a lot of yoga but that's more for my anxiety than my work out. But yeah! So there's my progress. If anything, I just want to get more toned. I'm doing a lot more cardio now (running more, basically) and some new ab workouts.
Roboticgiraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 07:43 AM   #576
amanokawa_osa

I was 70something kg before and now I'm 66kg, but it already made a bit difference :"3
I still want to lose more, my goal is 55! >w<9

amanokawa_osa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 08:28 AM   #577
Chryso

I lost 10kg in three years. My next goal is not to lose weight but to tone up and be more visibly muscular.

Run without rivals
Chryso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 12:09 PM   #578
Slapthefatcat
The man with the guns.

All of y'all look so amazing! Seriously, it's amazing, awesome!

Slapthefatcat Cosplays
Southern Maryland Cosplay (Anyone can join)
Slapthefatcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 10:37 PM   #579
segakucing

I took a photo everytime I loss weight to remind my self not to go back to my previous weight. This is some of my photo. I was about 169 lbs August 2011 and didn't have many photos because I'm too embarrased >.< but here's my candid photo taken by my friend.

And this is my current photos. 152 lbs at august 2012 and 145 lbs at may. I want to reach 121 lbs soon!

segakucing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2014, 01:02 PM   #580
ShudoRanmaru
Fool of Owari

Recent comparison shots from now to last year! In 2012/2013 I started dating someone who did not have the best eating habits, and as we were living together his decisions heavily influenced my own. As a result near the beginning of 2013 I started putting on the weight I had worked so hard to lose - still a farcry from where I was at, but enough to upset me.

Long story short the relationship did not work out and I started concentrating on myself again. I want this to be motivation to others - whether you are just starting out, or have fallen off the wagon for a bit, you CAN do it.

I most recently picked up yoga and pilates, and I can tell you this has made a world of difference in toning up!

Last edited by ShudoRanmaru : 03-24-2014 at 10:57 PM.
ShudoRanmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2014, 04:17 PM   #581
SoahCJay

I used to be a disgusting sweaty mess after only 20 or so minutes of biking, and today I was able to do two and a half hours
SoahCJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2014, 07:30 PM   #582
Diagnosed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoahCJay View Post
I used to be a disgusting sweaty mess after only 20 or so minutes of biking, and today I was able to do two and a half hours
I am so jealous that your weather was good enough to bike in today XD. Also... this is so random, but I love the wines from the Okanagan Valley~. How appropriate that your route to success is gained through your beautiful surroundings!
Unread 03-30-2014, 07:33 PM   #583
Diagnosed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chryso View Post
I lost 10kg in three years. My next goal is not to lose weight but to tone up and be more visibly muscular.
You can really see it in your face! Congratulations!!! Though I have to say your smile in your first pic is very charming . Good thing that never gets lost with the weight, ne?

It seems you've definitely got the right mind-set as to next goals. I need to get back on that one myself before I start getting out of habit too much x.x.
Unread 03-30-2014, 07:38 PM   #584
meeokie
ayylmaoo

You look awesome in all of those pics! I started taking yoga in addition to going to the gym and I actually think yoga has helped more as far as shaping the body.
meeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2014, 07:41 PM   #585
meeokie
ayylmaoo

You look great! I have a similar pattern, 203 in the beginning of last year and down to 160 now, looking to get to 145ish and see if I want additional toning. Your Rinoa is awesome either way ^_^
meeokie is offline   Reply With Quote