Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Props/Accessories (Used)

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
kracken29
You gotta deal with it

Selling Hellsing props; Seras rifle and Alucard's coffin (mini version)

Selling 2 Hellsing props: My rifle for Seras; the Baerlks rifle (not the giant cannon; the smaller-but-still-larger-than-normal rifle she uses in the first OVA); Also selling my mini coffin for Alucard; I had used this once for AnimeNEXT. I had crossplayed as young!Walter (Hellsing: The Dawn).

http://s1189.beta.photobucket.com/us...lsing%20props?

Baerlks Rifle - $40
Stands about 5'6, it's about 4 inches taller than me (I'm around 5'2). The bolt handle (black stick) can be moved back and forth, to look like you're actually cocking the rifle. It weighs about 10 pounds, so shipping (based on where you live) may not be cheap. I will try to get the cheapest price for you. Made from cardboard, cardboard tubes, a styrofoam cylinder, craft foam, and a nylon strap.

Alucard's mini coffin - $25
Stands about 2 feet tall. It has a flap on the bottom lined with red and black felt, that can be used to hold keys, a wallet, etc. when needed. So it doubles as a carry-case for small items that you don't have pockets for.. The space inside is small (about 2 inches deep, and about 6-7 inches wide), so it can't hold something very thick. It does help for small items, though. It was used once, and then never used again.

US BUYERS ONLY, PLEASE; I'm sorry but I can't ship international; shipping prices will cost too much. Shipping is based on where you live; so I need your zip code to give you an estimate.
If I don't get a zip code, i can't give a price. I will try to get the cheapest shipping price to ship either one of these props (especially the rifle, since it will be the more expensive to ship).

I will be at CTCon this summer (in July, in Hartford, CT) so if you'd rather do the exchange on either prop there and save on shipping we can do it that way. CTCon will be the only con I'll be going to this year, so I won't be able to bring it to any other con.

PM me or email @ kracken0214@hotmail.com if interested in either prop; I may not be checking this regularly so I won't know if anyone posts in my thread.

Last edited by kracken29 : 02-22-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Unread 02-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
inuyashasgurl
Animekitten

whats your rifle made out of?, i was wondering because im curious if it has a toy gun trigger to it, i might be intrested, please pm me about it
Somewhere There's someone who dreams of your smile.....Finds that In your prescence Life is worth while.....So when You're Lonely Remember It's true someone somewhere dreams of you.That someone is me.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...?id=1600075440

Last edited by inuyashasgurl : 02-22-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Unread 03-01-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
kracken29
You gotta deal with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyashasgurl View Post
whats your rifle made out of?, i was wondering because im curious if it has a toy gun trigger to it, i might be intrested, please pm me about it
It's all cardboard; there's no toy gun trigger.