Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 624 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #64336
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
These. These are all you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #64337
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

I agree with Sam
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
Cosplay FB- BlondieSundae Cosplay
Cosplay Tumblr- The Cosplay Compendium
Fun Tumblr-C'est La Vie
My twitter- Tweettweet~
My dA- SkullsAndStripes
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:21 PM   #64338
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
These. These are all you need.
Love. Love. Love is all you neeeeed.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #64339
OtakuSpark
TO THE MOON!

I just saw MarioXSonic MPreg. Click at your own risk.

I am gonna need a lot of Pokemon episodes to unrustle my jimmies.
OtakuSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #64340
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

I am absolutely livid and upset right now.

My mom gets offended when I don't tell her about my therapist appointments in great detail, and then berates me. She is so unsupportive and it hurts me badly.

Today I wore "boy's" clothes (my brother's old jeans, a men's T-shirt, my brother's old jacket, etc.), and although she made a couple off-handed comments, she shrugged it off. I'm getting my hair cut on Sunday, and I told her I'm getting it cut short.

"How short?"
"I don't know. Probably a little longer than Hailey's (who's hair is just a little shorter than boy-short)."
"Why?"
"Because I'd feel more comfortable like that?"
*she looks at my clothes again*
"Why didn't God just have me have two sons?"
"Excuse me?"
"Jackie, you can't get your hair short. You're not a boy!"
"Why can't I dress however I feel most comfortable?"
"You're a girl!"

I know she doesn't know I'm bigender, but this is exactly why I can't tell her that I am. That hurt me so bad. My mother is so unsupportive of me, it kills me. I desperately want to cut right now. I am trying so hard not to, but I want to.

When I told her I didn't want to get my eyebrows waxed today, she got even more upset with me.

"Why not?"
"I don't want to today."
"Jackie, you NEED to get your eyebrows done."
"No, I don't NEED to. I will another day if I feel so inclined to."
"Whatever. I don't even give a fuck."

My mom never swears. I feel so terrible right now. I feel so confused, and upset, and hurt. I just want to cut myself. I'd finally begun being comfortable expressing myself and coming to terms with my body and my features, but now I just feel even more insecure.

Things with my dad aren't much better. The other night he lost control in a rage. He's always been short-tempered. He swore at my dog and kicked him, and said he was going to shoot my dog or take him to the pound. My dog scared my mom's little dog, but I checked on the little dog after and he wasn't hurt at all. Bosco didn't hurt my mom's dog, but dad kicked him and swore at him and threatened to kill him.

I don't like being at home. I have a terrible headache. I can't be myself. The people around me are angry and I feel like it's my fault.

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #64341
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post

It's your own fault. I still don't understand that people are shocked or surprised to be disgusted or dismayed at content on a site called DEVIANTart.

Quote:
Quote:
Especishillly you sam.
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #64342
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish-and-Chips-Yum View Post

My mom gets offended when I don't tell her about my therapist appointments in great detail, and then berates me. She is so unsupportive and it hurts me badly.

Today I wore "boy's" clothes (my brother's old jeans, a men's T-shirt, my brother's old jacket, etc.), and although she made a couple off-handed comments, she shrugged it off. I'm getting my hair cut on Sunday, and I told her I'm getting it cut short.

"How short?"
"I don't know. Probably a little longer than Hailey's (who's hair is just a little shorter than boy-short)."
"Why?"
"Excuse me?"
"You're a girl!"

I know she doesn't know I'm bigender, but this is exactly why I can't tell her that I am. That hurt me so bad. My mother is so unsupportive of me, it kills me. I desperately want to cut right now. I am trying so hard not to, but I want to.

When I told her I didn't want to get my eyebrows waxed today, she got even more upset with me.

"Why not?"
"I don't want to today."

My mom never swears. I feel so terrible right now. I feel so confused, and upset, and hurt. I just want to cut myself. I'd finally begun being comfortable expressing myself and coming to terms with my body and my features, but now I just feel even more insecure.

Things with my dad aren't much better. The other night he lost control in a rage. He's always been short-tempered. He swore at my dog and kicked him, and said he was going to shoot my dog or take him to the pound. My dog scared my mom's little dog, but I checked on the little dog after and he wasn't hurt at all. Bosco didn't hurt my mom's dog, but dad kicked him and swore at him and threatened to kill him.

I don't like being at home. I have a terrible headache. I can't be myself. The people around me are angry and I feel like it's my fault.
Looks like your mom doesn't understand the reason people go to therapy.

Instead of cutting, perhaps you could talk to us instead?

EDIT: Damned redundancy.

Quote:
Quote:
Especishillly you sam.
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:30 PM   #64343
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:

"How short?"
"Why?"
"Excuse me?"
"You're a girl!"

"Why not?"
"I don't want to today."

If you are getting the urges to self harm please contact your therapist.

If you are unable to speak to them personally the national suicide and crisis prevention hotline has a phone number here: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

I think your mother is conflicted and confused. You are changing to her, in ways she doesn't understand and doesn't appreciate. I am sorry about what's going on at your home but please try to contact your doctor if your feeling like you might self harm.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 02-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #64344
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

Quote:
Looks like your mom doesn't understand the reason people go to therapy.

Instead of cutting, perhaps you could talk to us instead?

EDIT: Damned redundancy.
Quote:
If you are getting the urges to self harm please contact your therapist.

If you are unable to speak to them personally the national suicide and crisis prevention hotline has a phone number here: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

I think your mother is conflicted and confused. You are changing to her, in ways she doesn't understand and doesn't appreciate. I am sorry about what's going on at your home but please try to contact your doctor if your feeling like you might self harm.
I just don't know what to do. I don't understand. Why is she sending me to therapy and wanting me to get better, yet she treats me like this? Does she think that sending me to a therapist is good enough and that will just solve everything?

I don't have time for this bullshit. I have three hours of homework. I don't have time for this.

I don't have time to deal with all of this. I feel myself shutting down again and I don't want to. I don't want to talk to people I know. I just want to sleep and go away. But I have three hours of homework and I can't get another B+ or I won't go to college and my dad will give me that disappointed look and I just. cannot. handle. this.

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:47 PM   #64345
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Quote:
Initially I wasn't going to cosplay for this upcoming Acen but Brando's been encouraging me to do it again. I likely won't have the money for something particularly elaborate, but he just keeps telling me not to worry. I think he just wants me to feel excited about it again instead of put off.

Been thinking about these;
Yatterman 2 /Ai-Chan
OMG! Yatterman 2!!!!!!!
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:49 PM   #64346
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
I agree with Sam
I still really like this Merida costume but the sale is ending soon and I don't think I have the money for that in the first place. The costume plus the wig and shoes and accessories. It's just a lot.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 02-06-2013, 08:50 PM   #64347
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Quote:
I'm playing without looking up any hints online, and I only got my hands on two named weapons. One's Benny's 9mm and the other one's a fucking BB gun. So yeah, I'm not going anywhere near Quarry Junction anytime soon.
I don't take it on till at least damn near max level, and it still depends on my character, if I'm melee, I just don't bother at all.

Unless I've put all three mods on a chain saw, that thing is a beast.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 09:14 PM   #64348
OtakuSpark
TO THE MOON!

Quote:

"How short?"
"Why?"
"Excuse me?"
"You're a girl!"

"Why not?"
"I don't want to today."

Oh my goodness... I am so sorry that things are not going well for you. I send prayers and good juju your way. I wish I could do something to help you..
OtakuSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 09:14 PM   #64349
UrbanVermin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post

Is there something going on with Sonic I should be clued in on? Most of what I'm seeing is Sonic art.
UrbanVermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 09:22 PM   #64350
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
I still really like this Merida costume but the sale is ending soon and I don't think I have the money for that in the first place. The costume plus the wig and shoes and accessories. It's just a lot.

BOOM! Yummy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
I don't take it on till at least damn near max level, and it still depends on my character, if I'm melee, I just don't bother at all.

Unless I've put all three mods on a chain saw, that thing is a beast.
A few days ago I thought it would be a good idea to storm the quarry with Veronica and Rex at level 18...yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanVermin View Post
Is there something going on with Sonic I should be clued in on? Most of what I'm seeing is Sonic art.
Mario...Sonic...Preg. Let that sink in for a moment.

Quote:
Quote:
Especishillly you sam.