Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Costumes (Used)

Unread 02-06-2013, 11:11 PM   #1
Blossomberry

Selling: Garnet cosplay and Red boned bunnysuit (want to sell ASAP!)

Please note that if you have not sent payment, I reserve the right to sell it to someone else if they offer to pay more (it has happened several times, just as a warning)

Prices include priority shipping within the US ONLY (so if the prices seem a little high, that is why!). International will be more.

Garnet from Final Fantasy IX http://www.cosplay.com/costume/430446/
***Size is a standard medium, could also fit a large, or a bigger small. My measurements while wearing it were 37-28-37) Includes the bodysuit, with attached sleeves and mock-front of the blouse (it has cups sewn in the front in case you don't want to bear a bra since it's skin-tight. though I still did). It is a single piece. the leg belts are glued on, with large buckles I made out of sculpy (you can easily remove them and re-attach them with something more permanent--I originally planned to, but ran our of time). I will include the gloves if I can find them. Does not include wig, hair clip, or boots. I am hesitant to sell the necklace, as it was very expensive to make, but if you would like me to include it, it will be an extra 70 dollars. It is extremely detailed, and made of a giant 60mm swarovski crystal. Does not include chain (I lost it!)
Price is 140 dollars

Red bunnysuit with boning (used for Haruko from FLCL)
***THIS SUIT HAS SPECIFIC MEASUREMENTS! PLEASE READ! My measurements while wearing it were 37-28-37. However, the suit is stretchy and can fit about an inch bigger each way. the real thing to pay attention to is the torso length, aka the reason I'm selling it. I have a ridiculously long torso, so it did want to stay up, even though it is boned in the front. my torso is 24 inches long (I measured from my shoulder to crotch), and the suit you see in the pictures is (trying) to cover 15inches. I strongly recommend that you measure yourself both ways, and that the area you want covered is 14 inches or less. Also, please keep in mind I have DDs--this costume will accommodate a large bust like mine, but STRONGLY recommend you have a short torso. that being said, the costume includes the bunnysuit with front boning (zipper back, not corset) with attached cotton tail, cuffs, collar with blue bow, and, if you want them, the bunny ears (they are not the best quality--they are painted red, not made of red fabric, though they still look nice). this costume could be used for several characters (Mikuru, Panty, etc), and I was told it looked identical to the famous playboy bunny suits. Pics:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33b37zs&s=6
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rjnz1j&s=6
(I apologize in advance if the images don't work! Please PM me with your email if these don't show up--I have been having trouble uploading pics lately!)
Price is 130 dollars

I would like these costumes gone ASAP, as I need the money. I have several other costumes for sale, if you would like to look at my old ad pages: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=294056

^__^ I am not really accepting trades at this time, but if you have a full cosplay (no partial or non-cosplay, please), feel free to message me, though I'm really more interested in money right now. Paypal only! No returns! Please PM me with any questions or comments! Willing to haggle on price, but not by much. Thanks for looking!

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #2
Lynnetastic
Cosplay Newbie

Are you willing to go cheaper on the bunny suit?
Unread 02-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #3
Blossomberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnetastic View Post
Are you willing to go cheaper on the bunny suit?
I'm pretty firm on the price, but without the bunny ears (because they are an odd shape), I can bring the price down to 120 because of shipping ^__^