Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:05 AM   #76
Fudoo
Often lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze Saffire View Post
If you're doing Reno, lemme know. I'll switch over to Tseng so we can have more Turks.
Sure thing I don't know for sure if his wig will be done by the con.
Fudoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #77
Andrea
Stupid Sexy Kotetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroNova View Post
O_O That would be awesome! We should most definitely meet up then! Although, I was going to wait to debut my costume on Saturday. It's my first time sewing a costume all by myself. It's still in process....It's going kill me! XD
I might have some time Saturday to meet up... we'll see. Saturday is really busy for me, and Dryad requires facepaint. :P Though maybe I should wear that to the FF shoot, since I'm going to be in Kain again later Saturday anyway...

And man, a Seiken Densetsu costume as a first time sewing project? You're brave.
Unread 02-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #78
Kynessent

Hiya guys! I'll be cosplaying Hope Estheim from FFXIII-2 on Saturday (with friends as Nora and Alyssa) and then I'm changing into Lightning from FFXIII later in the afternoon. Hope to see you all there!
Kynessent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #79
0nSilverWingsX
Fayina Sancia

Still trying to plan my schedule, but I'm the Nora that Kynessent mentioned. I'm also bringing Rinoa along and would probably wear her to a Friday shoot/get together if there's going to be one.
0nSilverWingsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #80
Andrea
Stupid Sexy Kotetsu

Hope's mom = BEST CHARACTER IN FFXIII. I will mob you for photos. Look for a very short Kain Highwind in full plate.
Unread 02-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #81
PyroNova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
I might have some time Saturday to meet up... we'll see. Saturday is really busy for me, and Dryad requires facepaint. :P Though maybe I should wear that to the FF shoot, since I'm going to be in Kain again later Saturday anyway...

And man, a Seiken Densetsu costume as a first time sewing project? You're brave.
It was the first game I ever completed by myself (no help from the little bro, or guides XD) So, It's kind of my tribute. I'm really excited with how it is turning out so far. Just a little but more to go; however, the gloves are being a pain right now.
PyroNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2013, 10:27 PM   #82
sesshiyasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudoo View Post
Well you need some kind of group right? ^.^ I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. And BTW Does anyone think they can sell me Squall's gunblade I don't think I have the time to make one. His pendant would be nice too. I could pay in cash at the convention just figured I'd ask I'm running out of time
I don't know if I can bring mine along or not (Depends on space in the car), but if I do then I might have my gunblade there for you to use, I'm not offering it for sale... But I might be able to get it to you for the Photoshoot... ^.^ I usually carry it with my Saber Cosplay since she can theoretically use any Sword type weapon xD

((And What Saber Isn't Awesome with a Gunblade?))
sesshiyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 10:23 AM   #83
Andrea
Stupid Sexy Kotetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroNova View Post
It was the first game I ever completed by myself (no help from the little bro, or guides XD) So, It's kind of my tribute. I'm really excited with how it is turning out so far. Just a little but more to go; however, the gloves are being a pain right now.
Gloves are always a pain, in my experience, so sounds like you're doing fine. =) Me, I'm doing Dryad because I've had a tree affinity for a long time, and used her Secret of Mana sprite as my online avatar for many years back in the mid-90s/early 2000s. Figured it was about time I really tried becoming her for real...
Unread 02-11-2013, 04:34 PM   #84
PyroNova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
Gloves are always a pain, in my experience, so sounds like you're doing fine. =) Me, I'm doing Dryad because I've had a tree affinity for a long time, and used her Secret of Mana sprite as my online avatar for many years back in the mid-90s/early 2000s. Figured it was about time I really tried becoming her for real...
It is definitely something different! And I am sure it made for quite a challenge. I can't wait to see it!
PyroNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 09:01 AM   #85
Wolf&Needles

Hiiiiiiii everyone
I'm hoping to complete my Oerba Yun Fang (or Fang for short) from ff xiii for the Saturday shoot. Hope to see you all there.
Midna (true form) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Saturday:
Judal (cermonial Kou ver.) Magi
STR Black Rock Shooter (ova)
Sunday:
young Aurora Child of Light

Last edited by Wolf&Needles : 02-13-2013 at 09:04 AM.
Wolf&Needles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #86
kaligoddess
Frost Fanatic

FF- Saturday Shoot - http://www.bewareofninja.com/galleri...s.php?album=42

If you want a full-size/non-watermarked shot of you, just PM me with the link to the photo you want.