Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 32 votes, 4.81 average.
Unread 04-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #181
shonen_jidai
Ganbatte minasai!

Probably the easiest way to give your legs a more feminine shape is to wear high heels. A heel of say 3 or more inches will do the trick. For that reason, even if the character's outfit features flats, you may want to fudge accuracy a bit and add an appropriate pair of pumps or maybe a wedge.
parent's guide
shonen_jidai is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #182
Hakuru15

i suggest try to hide some manly features in your body, i had this same problem and I'm pretty sure other crossplayers who are guys get this same problem. but don't worry, i bought a maid outfit and i tried to hide some features such as muscle, i made hand made sleeves and pretty much so i used a cutted sleeve and i wore it underneath my dress to hide my muscle features, i looked like a ninja maid that time, i also hide some structure from my face so i used a white mask, also make up is important too, some mascarar can help too with your eye lashes, with legs, I suggest pantyhose stockings, they are quite comfy but must be gently put on, but once you put them on they are incredibly smooth and they look like girly legs! haha, if your tall buy tall pantyhoses but if you want fashionable ones get the thick fashionable tall pantyhoses. they don't seem smooth as the black pantyhoses but they will make your legs just like the girls. I hope this information helps you ^_^
Hakuru15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #183
Hakuru15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shonen_jidai View Post
Probably the easiest way to give your legs a more feminine shape is to wear high heels. A heel of say 3 or more inches will do the trick. For that reason, even if the character's outfit features flats, you may want to fudge accuracy a bit and add an appropriate pair of pumps or maybe a wedge.
Pantyhoses too, they help :3
Hakuru15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 10:00 AM   #184
Clien

A neat DIY method, is to (quite literally) use socks and/ or miscellaneous pieces of clothing that can create a symmetrical shape on either side, and stuff your bottoms/ pants with them :3
Leggings, one pair of socks, and two long cut-off sleeves (just the sleeve parts), makes for great stuffing ^w^

Obviously, one is limited when it comes to short/ promiscuous outfits, just just play around with it until you get to a point that you feel is correct
Clien is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #185
Higpi
No.

Wear a corset. Or just do corset training.
Higpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2013, 10:21 AM   #186
darknessinzeros

No one has posted here in a while, but I thought I should say the best thing you can do to get the lady figure is hip pads. You can find tutorial on how to make them yourself, or you can find someone to make them. I had a drag queen make mine and I payed less than 60$.

Here's my regular shape with no hip padding.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5&l=79c93c1819

My Shape with hip pads.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6&l=d451873f69
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9&l=4311d615a8

Now for those of you worried about it looking lumpy the trick is to wear a few pairs of panty hose or shape wear over them. In my pics I'm wearing shape wear and a pair of tights over mine.

Hope this helps.
darknessinzeros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #187
ScreamingInHH

I have a mold to make hip/rear forms. If anyone's interested PM me.
ScreamingInHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #188
planetpepper
Planetpepper

Hip pads

Planet Pepper sells hip pads for drag queens on ebay, but its the same thing for you. Astrobooty will give you the feminine look you need to pull off the look. They are foam cut outs shaped like hips. They are inserted in nude shorts to stay in place while you move around. Also there are no seems so they wont show through stockings. Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/usr/planetpeppernyc We offer different sizes for the shorts and different thicknesses for the padding. I hope this helps you.
planetpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2013, 05:48 PM   #189
ScreamingInHH

Before & after...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hip-Pads-Enh...em20db5d 2da3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hf-rear-before.JPG (91.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg hf-rear-after.JPG (89.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg hf-front-after.JPG (88.8 KB, 0 views)
ScreamingInHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2013, 04:14 PM   #190
Shingami Pole

I'm sure as any girl will tell you (& crossdressing males for that matter) heels can be pretty deadly. They make you legs look out of this world but without practicing in them first and properly practicing (going outside if possible is better as you get used to changes in terrain and it feels better then your carpet for example). If you're not super confident, wedges, if you're not bad but don't wanna risk it, just don't go too high or you'll get uncomfortable really quick, pack flats to change into! ^_^
Shingami Pole is offline   Reply With Quote