Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 02-08-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
spectrumstorm

Talking Matchwigs Review

Ever since I started cosplaying, I've been ordering my wigs off Ebay. Buying wigs off Ebay can be a hit or miss. I've found that the wigs from Ebay gave me headaches and weren't of high quality. I found out about Matchwigs.com and decided to give the website a shot. Matchwigs.com is a Singapore-based company. I ordered their "Weslen V. Short Pink Ponytail Wig" for my Madoka school uniform cosplay. I'm very happy with the site; I'm definitely ordering in the future!
A link to the wig page on the site:

Customer Service: A live chat is available to talk to a worker on the website. I thought it was a nice touch. I haven't had any issues with my order or questions, so I give the company kudos. They also offer "vouchers," customer loyalty points.

Shipping: The company offers free shipping! With an extra two bucks, tracking is added. I ordered mine with tracking. DHL is also available. The shipping does take time since it is international. My wig was shipped on the 28th of January and came in ten business days--not bad at all! The post office company doesn't update the tracking too often, but I still recommend having it for peace of mind.

Quality: Woah! I was pretty surprised with the quality of the wig. It's so soft! Like a little cloud. I'm so happy with it. It fits me great...and I don't have those pesky headaches whenever I wear it. It does come with longer bangs so you can trim them to however you want.

Pricing: The prices range between 29.99-39.99. I think that's reasonable, especially for the free shipping and quality you get.

Suggestions: I think it'd be a great idea for the website to have a section where you can search a wig by popular series and the link can lead to wigs that would be of best fit. I know it's a newer website and there are many series out there, but it'd still be prettyawesome. The community members of the website doe offer recommendations for some wigs, what character it fits with. Mine had Madoka right on the wig page as a suggestion.

TL;DR: This site has great customer service, great quality, and reasonable prices. I'm a very happy customer, and I recommend it!
spectrumstorm is offline   Reply With Quote