Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Unread 01-22-2013, 12:09 AM   #1
MewHinata

Bodyline shoe sizes

I know there's tons of stuff out there about the sizes of Bodyline's shoes but I'd rather be sure about their sizing than spend $50 on something that won't fit.

So I've got small feet. I usually wear a size 5 in kids shoes. But my feet are wider than average and I've also got a higher instep than most people. (I wear kids shoes because they come in wide) So the big question I have is: Do Bodyline shoes run narrow? And is it hard to strap them on if you have a larger instep?

Unread 01-22-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
ToroSonyCat
Chihiro Fujisaki IRL

I have narrow feet and the Bodyline shoes I own are wide for me so maybe they'd be fine for you?

Well, one pair is mostly right with a bit of room that I ordered in my exact size. One I ordered in a size up and there's lots of room to spare so maybe consider ordering a size up? It'll only be 1cm difference in length that you can probably fix with insoles etc to make them wearable but will give you extra width space.

Ryuko Matoi - 25%

Future Cosplays (not working on yet):
Catherine, Wednesday Addams, Roxy Lalonde, fem!Spock, Monobear, Touko Fukawa, Toro Gijinka, Neptune, Rika Furude, Mew Ichigo, Chibimoon, Ramona Flowers, Coco Bandicoot, Stardust Witch Meruru, Juliet Starling, Homura Akemi
ToroSonyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #3
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MewHinata View Post
I know there's tons of stuff out there about the sizes of Bodyline's shoes but I'd rather be sure about their sizing than spend $50 on something that won't fit.

So I've got small feet. I usually wear a size 5 in kids shoes. But my feet are wider than average and I've also got a higher instep than most people. (I wear kids shoes because they come in wide) So the big question I have is: Do Bodyline shoes run narrow? And is it hard to strap them on if you have a larger instep?

My feet are wide ish, and they fit fine. You may want to get a pair of shoe inserts for extra arch support,
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
p0p0p0psico
crafty mc'craftin

I have wide feet. Just, flat out, wide feet. lol I have two pairs of Bodyline brand shoes. Both pairs fit me surprisingly well width-wise. I think this is because they run a bit wide--at least the types I ordered, anyway. Do you have your eye on any in particular? Perhaps I have the same style and can give you a better overview.

I don't know much about the instep. I have flat feet, if that means anything to you. However, my bodyline's are just big in general. Not big like, "oh this is the wrong size," but more like an attempt at trying to be "10 size fits all 10 size feet" lol Hope this helped!

♥ Lt. Kitsurbami - FLCL
♥ Aisha ClanClan - Outlaw Star
♥ The Black Angry Bird - Angry Birds
♥ Shuurei Kou - Saiunkoku Monogatari
p0p0p0psico is offline   Reply With Quote