After half an hour on Google, I've decided to come here for advice.
I'm looking for a wig for a cosplay I would like to do, a humanized Rarity from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I've got a a fair number of things I'm looking for.
1. Full Skin-Cap if at all possible - Caucasian on the skin cap color.
2. Long enough to reach to the base of my spine at the shortest - I'm willing to cut if necessary.
3. Able to be styled with things like curling irons and whatnot without damage. I want to style it into Rarity's curls myself.
4. Purple/Dark Purple coloring (this is the character if you want an exact color match: http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/a...653!Rarity.jpg
5. Something that will hold color, as I've heard most real hair wigs have trouble holding 'unusual' colors. I'm fine with synthetic if it matches the above.
6. As close to looking like real hair as possible - bonus if it manages to feel it too!
7. Price is little to no object - I'm willing to pay/save up for for high quality, as I have lots of different ideas for outfits and would like to be able to cosplay alternate forms/outfits of my favorite pony.
The things I'm most willing to slide on is the skin-cap and real hair similarities. The things I'm least willing to slide on is the color and styling ability.