Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Trinity Blood

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 159 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 01-24-2013, 10:17 AM   #7261
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

Thanks to those who gave advice regarding Lilith Tarot card version. A colour version was released with the new artbook from Thores Shibamoto so I have finally seen the original colour. I have decided to go with matching that colour as closely as possible so this means that I'll have to delay the costume. I have not as many fabric matches in stock so it will have to wait until I can get them.

In the meantime I'm picking up where I left off with my white jacket Abel. Hopefully will have it finally finished soon.
Sephiroth(Dissidia FF and Classic) - Abel Nightroad(Empire, Early AX white jacket, AX Artbook and Gold Armour with BOOK O' DOOOMM) - Cain Nightroad(Trinity Blood Artbook) - Madam Red and Undertaker(Kuroshitsuji) - Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter films) - Legolas(Lord of The Rings Films) -

Trinity Blood - when one Nightroad is never enough. Experience it for yourself today!
Sephirayne is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #7262
kimu
merciful kirin, really ;p

The new artbook is lovely, and there were a few surprises, the color for Lilith's tarot card was certainly one of those.
As for me, I hope to get back to working on Empire Abel by the end of February.

And in the interest of sharing some pictures for any that want to see, we had an informal but fun TB gathering at the ALA convention:
http://s942.photobucket.com/albums/a...play/ALA%2013/

As always, I'm enjoying seeing new TB cosplays get done! Good sewing/crafting to us all!
kimu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2013, 03:33 PM   #7263
Biscuit
You Know I'm Cute

oh drat! found the perfect fabric for Esther's coronation gown, but it is £24.00/meter......I don't even want to get out my calculator and figure out how much it would cost for the 8-10 yards I would need in US $......*sigh*
Biscuit is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2013, 09:51 PM   #7264
FeyMeggan

Biscuit, if it makes you feel better I spent about that much(the US equivalent) on the stuff I found for the same thing. I sucked it up, used about three gift cards and a lot of saved money cause I knew it would be perfect...now if I only could get the motivation to WORK on it.

Sanity Check
Costume list 2009: Finished 17 initially planned :: 15 completed :: 6 moved to next year
Costume list 2010: Started 6 from '09 :: 9 initially planned, now up to 22 total
FeyMeggan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #7265
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

Biscuit and Fey, I think if its a project that you really want to do and can save up the money for then go for it. Personally the most I've ever spent on a fabric for a costume is £15GBP per meter. I did fall in love with some fabric a while back for a Lord Of the Rings costume but couldn't justify spending £34GBP per meter for it. It was the fabric actually used for the film costume which in itself would have been awesome to use but I would have been terrified of doing anything in the costume.

All my Trinity Blood costumes have been a lot cheaper but that might change with Lilith XD.
Sephiroth(Dissidia FF and Classic) - Abel Nightroad(Empire, Early AX white jacket, AX Artbook and Gold Armour with BOOK O' DOOOMM) - Cain Nightroad(Trinity Blood Artbook) - Madam Red and Undertaker(Kuroshitsuji) - Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter films) - Legolas(Lord of The Rings Films) -

Trinity Blood - when one Nightroad is never enough. Experience it for yourself today!
Sephirayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 11:09 PM   #7266
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

I bought a new wig for Scheherazade, i have one but i was going a little insane on the definite shade difference. (it's on my profile is curious)

Now i'm really debating as to whether i should give in and buy her thigh high white boots or not. Cause i have some other cosplay that needs worked on. Lord behold, i buy those boots and i'll be in full costume material mode and stuck with a huge list of need to get done projects.

Oh scheherazade why must you make my heart sway like thisXDD

~Working On/Non Con Currently~
Clawdeen Wolf Ver.Unannounced (Monster High)~20%
Scheherazade Al-Rahman Ver.Cheongsam (Trinity Blood)~0%

~Youmacon 2014 Lineup~
Misuzu Kamio (Air) ~0%
Tifa Lockhart (FFVII)~30%
Pinky Pie (MLP:FIM)~80%
ashe2kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 08:53 PM   #7267
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

Question, i was debating which contacts for Scheherazade would be best, but unsure of what color to use. Light purple or grey? I believe they are purple in the manga, but at times it's hard for me to tell.

Grey>>http://www.pinkyparadise.com/Vassen_...p/g25-grey.htm

Purple>>http://www.pinkyparadise.com/Vassen_...g26-violet.htm

~Youmacon 2014 Lineup~
Misuzu Kamio (Air) ~0%
Unread 02-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #7268
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

I like the purple just because I think it would make your eyes pop even more since the gray might seem a bit dull compared to the other colors of the costume and all.
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 09:11 PM   #7269
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdia View Post
I like the purple just because I think it would make your eyes pop even more since the gray might seem a bit dull compared to the other colors of the costume and all.
Thanks!! I was kind of leaning, but was really unsrue. XDD Purple it is! Thank you very much for your help. (>w<)

~Youmacon 2014 Lineup~
Misuzu Kamio (Air) ~0%
Unread 02-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #7270
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

No problem! I really can't wait to see your costume done. Scheherazade is a character you don't see as much, so you already are going to stand out in the crowd of Abels and Esthers, but just looking at the picture of the wig you have for her, you are really going to be beautiful as Scheherazade. Your skin color is perfect for her, and the hair color just compliments that stunningly. I know the purple lenses will look great too. Okay, I'm done now^^
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 08:55 PM   #7271
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdia View Post
No problem! I really can't wait to see your costume done. Scheherazade is a character you don't see as much, so you already are going to stand out in the crowd of Abels and Esthers, but just looking at the picture of the wig you have for her, you are really going to be beautiful as Scheherazade. Your skin color is perfect for her, and the hair color just compliments that stunningly. I know the purple lenses will look great too. Okay, I'm done now^^
Awwww Thank you so much! I love her character very muchXD Yeah, i really hope that when i do attend a bigger con, that i'll be able to see more of the Trinity Blood characters i love.XD Barely anyone here knows the series, but i still plan to cosplay her anyway, since i've waited so longXDD (>w<) I actually just bought a deeper shaded blue wig for her, so i might use that one for someone else. I;ll have picture of that one when it arrives. Thank you so much for your kindness and support, it really means a lot to me. (;w; )b

Thanks, lol, it was quite alright, very very encouraging for me and helpful.XD

~Youmacon 2014 Lineup~
Misuzu Kamio (Air) ~0%
Unread 02-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #7272
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Here is my Isaak cosplay as I wore it to the convention (though my belts, bangs and eyeliner got kind of messed up)

I'm pretty dang proud of it though considering all the trim was done by hand
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #7273
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
Here is my Isaak cosplay as I wore it to the convention (though my belts, bangs and eyeliner got kind of messed up)

I'm pretty dang proud of it though considering all the trim was done by hand

OMIGOSH!! you look awesome!! i wish i was there i would have loved to get a hug from you. you did a great job on the costume, glad you had fun. I hope to see a photoshoot of thisX33

~Youmacon 2014 Lineup~
Misuzu Kamio (Air) ~0%
Unread 02-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #7274
kimu
merciful kirin, really ;p

Yeah for another Isaak! I mean, waaait, no! Not more Orden!!!
kimu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #7275
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

XD Thanks Everyone ^^
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote