Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 157 votes, 4.95 average.
Unread 02-15-2013, 08:14 PM   #1711
gothixloli

Seeking: famales age close to me
Interests: Cosplaying, Drawing, Reading and pancakes

Summary:I just want to hang out with someone cute and nice who i can talk to a do couples cosplays and who doesnt mind my crossdressing and stuff and someone who just wants to hang out and junk
Favorite Media:lots

Iwatch a decent amount of anime and read manga i keep up with comics my recent faves being deadpool killustrated, batman,and new avenger
gothixloli is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-15-2013, 08:14 PM   #1712
gothixloli

dont hesitate to pm me
gothixloli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #1713
rikuwashere

sad no wa cosplayers that seek gay partners on this thing but now there is XD
Seeking (gender / type of relationship):women date or bff
Interests:everthing
email me at this if u are up to the test that is me (biohazardcosplay@gmail.com)must be 17-24

Last edited by rikuwashere : 02-17-2013 at 11:28 PM.
rikuwashere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 12:28 AM   #1714
YohK
Always Aquire the Target.

<3 <3

Facebook / / Tumblr

Last edited by YohK : 08-25-2013 at 01:43 AM.
YohK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 12:35 AM   #1715
Kentai

First name: Ken
Race: Asian, 50% Korean, other 50% Chinese/Vietnamese?.
Seeking: Girlfriend or friends of any gender. (One that plays games, likes anime, and cosplays or is thinking about cosplay :3

I currently play a lot of League of Legends...But I play most genres of games.
My MBTI Personality Profile is INFP(Introverted, Intuition, Feeling, Perceiving).
I am quite a homebody but I like going out from time to time.
I tend to be quiet/a person of few words, but should I feel I can keep the conversation going, I try to do my best xD.
I am non-confrontational type of person.
Looking for friends with similar interests, and a long term relationship.
I dress in a very laid back manner.
I've gotten really interested in cosplay in the last year.. I just did my first one at AX 2012, albeit a simple one. Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero, and I am planning on maybe at AX/Fanime 2013 doing Kirito from Sword Art Online.
Right now I am working towards the CCNA, a networking certification, and an AS. Hopefully I'll be able to find a full time job after that. Then I'll take it from there. Or maybe I'll continue schooling to get a BS. I work part time as a dockworker at FedEx but other than school and work, I spend most of my free time at home.
I enjoy watching anime, reading random stuff on the Internet, and love playing video games. I'm a nerd.

I think myself to be a pretty accepting guy, as long as it isn't a serious detriment to someone else. I have no problem with other peoples' beliefs.
I am really shy around those I do not know and I tend to be a quiet guy depending on the situation. I am not a party person, I'd rather be with a group of friends than a bunch of people. The more I get comfortable with a person, the more I open up to them.

I'll probably like any book with a good story, but that's subjective.
I generally enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, and action genres of entertainment.
I watch mainly anime, with a few other series regular T.V. series sprinkled in.
In regards to music, I'll like anything that sounds good to me. But it usually falls into the categories of trance, instrumental, and JPop (usually because of an anime.)
As for food, I love anything tasty, especially sweets, again subjective, but too many to name =3.

As far as JPop goes, its kind of a random assortment, but first artist that comes to mind is Utada <3
I love the Zelda series, although I've only played the console games.
Anime, I watch almost whatever if it interests me at least a little bit or is entertaining. But my favorites would have to be Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, and FMA:B. But a strong current contender is Sword Art Online.

I play computer games a lot, so I'd hope my significant other to be playing with me =).

And I'll be honest, I'm a little overweight.
Here's me in my first cosplay so far as Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero.
http://i.imgur.com/DEz2a.jpg?1
Taken last year at AX2012.

If you think we are compatible lifeforms please add me on FB or pm me here.
http://www.facebook.com/ken.tat.50 I'm not terribly active here..
I also have skype~

Now I realize most of us tend to be shy to various extents (I hope that is safe to assume) but you have nothing to fear~ And it is okay to be friends or friends first, in fact, I'd almost prefer it since, I think, you generally get to know the person better at a more reasonable pace...

Sorry for the long read m(_ _)m
But if you read it thanks~
Kentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #1716
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Well, I have some time, so why not XD

Seeking: Female for dating/relationship or anyone for friends. For dating/relationship though, person has to be within about 1 hour and 30 minutes of where I live ^.^ Lol, I know that the purpose of the thread is for a relationship/dating, but I don't mind more friends!

Summary: I'm SUPER friendly, and can get along with pretty much anyone. People also think I'm fun to be around, lol XD I can be talkative sometimes depending on the other person. I can get along with anyone unless you're like super awkward, in which case I would still get along with you, but it might be more one sided conversations XD I have been told that I'm a lot more realistic than a lot of other guys also. I have also been told by someone that I have never met in person and only talked to online that I "seem really sweet, fun loving and just an all around awesome guy".

Not seeking a relationship, unless you live sort of nearby and I get to know you well enough Some people online are just so different than how they are in person. I'm not sure how some people can be in a "relationship" after only meeting someone once or twice or not at all...About a year back I jumped into something too quick, and I just wasn't really interested in the person :/ It was sort of one sided too...Also not looking for a long distance relationship, since long distance relationships don't work out too well IMO. I don't want to be in a relationship where I can't actually see or be there for the person. Talking online, or on the phone does not count IMO. I want to be able to look at you when talking to you

Last edited by dx7879 : 05-30-2013 at 11:38 AM.
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 10:20 PM   #1717
Kentai

Sorry, this is the correct FaceBook link to me http://www.facebook.com/Kentainojutsu. For some reason I can't edit it lol.
Kentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 12:13 PM   #1718
Commissar vdr

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female for a Relationship
Interests: anime, warhammer 40k, Video games {mainly pc, nintendo, and xbox 360} {borderlands 2, halo, mass effect, ace combat, street fighter, mortal kombat, world of warcraft, star wars, zelda, mario} , comic books, cosplay of course, sports, warhammer, Mortal kombat, street fighter, movies, tv shows, reading, star wars, working out, playing sports {golf, basket ball, baseball, softball, football, soccer}, love to swim.

Summary:
well i am very friendly and kind, I was raised to be a gentleman by my parents and grandparents and i try my best. I am in junior college going for a Medical Degree. I am outgoing and talkative but i am also sometimes shy. I know its a weird mix. I am a giant star wars fan. I love to go for walks or runs and love to work out Love to go to the movies and read. I do work but part time witch is ok. I love to go to the beach and to cook. I am looking for someone who is loving and caring, who i can spend time with , do things with and cosplay with, who has some things in common with me. Someone who is accepting of my hobbies and life, who is fun loving, funny and outgoing. Also looking for someone who is active and works out as that is important to me.
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):
Anime/manga: naruto, bleach, berserk, dragon ball series, gundam series, dance in the vampire bund, rosario vampire, freezing, kaze no stigma, wolfs rain, and much more {most anime and manga i love}
video games: world of warcraft, any star wars game, zelda, mario, super smash brothers, halo, borderlands , borderlands 2 , mass effect, metal gear solid, kill zone, ace combat, star trek, medal of honor, final fantasy, battlefield, batman, street fighter, mortal kombat, darksiders, call of duty, tekken, soul caliber,
movies: star wars, star trek,
tv: clone wars, thundercats, gi joe, stargate, firefly, eureka, battlestar galactica, farscape, west wing, voltron, justice league, young justice, smallville, supernatural,
Commissar vdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #1719
gvghost
Green blooded hobgoblin

Ok I'll bite.

Seeking: Female and/or friends of all genders
Interests: Cosplay and prop-making, cooking, film, travel when I can afford it, meeting new people and the occasional video game binge.

Summary: I just moved to the Sacramento area for work, and after taking a year-ish long hiatus from cosplay, I'm back to making costumes and I want to make friends/relationships in the cosplay community. I've dubbed myself "an introverted extrovert" in that I love being around people and friends, but lack the means/social graces to do so; that and cosplayers seem to be elusive in this area. I believe that life is best enjoyed in co-op mode, and as such I hold relationships and friendships in high regard; I'm fiercely loving and devoted to those I care about, and expect sincerity in return. Anyways, I'm a semi-active con-goer (AX, Sac-Anime, AOD, Fanime on occasion and hopefully SDCC this year) and love cosplaying in groups, or even just working on stuff together. My deviantart is much more active than my Coscom account, but feel free to hit me up on either: http://gvghost.deviantart.com/
Favorite Media: Misfits, Avatar and Legend of Korra, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Green Lantern: TAS, Adventure Time, Bravest Warriors, FLCL and Evangelion.
gvghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #1720
ImNewHere
The new guy.

Sure, I'll give it a shot, because hey, anything is worth a shot!

Age: 36 (yeah, I am one of the old ones, now get off of my lawn)
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female for dating, long term, and anyone for friends.
Interests: crossplay, photography, computers, travel, target shooting, reading, anime, figurines, drawing

Summary: I'm 36 years old and have been going to conventions for years now. You may have seen me in the dealer room at one crossplaying while selling in there. I'm a bit of an introvert outside of the dealer room, and I'm not into clubs, bars, or sports. I do have one heck of an anime collection though! Being outside the mainstream in my hobbies has left me a bit lacking in social skills at times, though I tend to err on the side of extreme caution, which makes people think I am standoffish or shy. I'm simply white and nerdy!

I would like a relationship, but not a really long distance one because I don't think those really work. I also have a nice and stable career and a nice house with land, so I am sticking around in middle Tennessee. I would think that I *should* be able to find someone within an hour or two of here! I am (obviously) single, have no kids, never been married, and have not been in a relationship in a long time. I am very loyal, but not clingy at all. I'm a bit of a germophobe (my friends tell me I should put that in here) and I am a cat person.

Well, that's mainly it. I have a facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/scottywbishop DA here: http://voice0freason.deviantart.com/ and an actual site which needs updated some here: http://www.scottyspot.com/

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): I like most anime. In fact I have a monster sized collection of it. On books I like scifi and fantasy, for games I am almost ashamed to say the Pokemon games are my favorites. On my Wii U I simply draw alot. I'm not really into TV shows.

I also hit more conventions than most people do, so if you see me say hi. Chances are I'll be selling DVDs in the dealer room.
ImNewHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #1721
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

Knew This Was Gonna Happen Eventually...

This is probably just someone's idea of a joke, or just a medium to laugh at all of the single guys stupid enough to fall for something like this...but in the end, I'm just as easy to trick as everyone else. Ah, here it goes...

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female/Long Term and Cosplaying
Interests: Cosplaying, Anime, Video Games, Writing, Voice Acting(kinda), Cooking, Photography

Summary: As I said above, I'm a cosplayer pretty much looking for a young lady to both cosplay alongside with and to have a meaningful lasting relationship with. I'm currently in college for Journalism while taking some classes devoted towards developing one's voice, as I really do wish to become a voice actor, or at the very least become a better speaker. I'm learning to cook currently, and will likely try my hand at becoming a chef at some point. My current dream is to open a combination store/cafe encompassing both aspects of a maid cafe and cosplay outfitter.

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Soul Eater, Steel Angel Kurumi, Needless, Hetalia, Dragon Quest VIII, Hatsune Miku Project DIVA, Jane Eyre, Little Women

Promotion of My Beloved's Cosplay Page
Pink Lily Cosplay Facebook Page

Planned Conventions and Outfits

TigerCon 2014
[b][size="1"]Gilbert Beilschmidt/Prussia - Axis Powers Hetalia

Halloween 2014
...still planning this one...
Naudae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 04:11 AM   #1722
SpaceyGee

Deleted

Last edited by SpaceyGee : 02-24-2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Repost
SpaceyGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #1723
EspenDarkwater

I feel odd putting in an add here already considering I'm completely fresh on the forum. But hey, one can never start too early!

Seeking: Male and female friends for cosplaying and showing the ropes. Female for relationship, doesn't matter where you're from. I generally want someone in my age, but in hard numbers I'm probably looking for someone around the age of 19-27.

Interests: I'm a gamer at heart. I play countless games, read many a manga and watch many animes. I am also completely fresh in the world of cosplaying but have said to myself that 2013 will be the year for my first cosplay. I also try to stay in shape, but I'm not really a workoutaholic.

Summary: I am a 25 year old guy, 145 lbs and 6ft tall. My interests are varied but generally always fall back onto the deep waters of anime/manga, videogames and now Cosplaying aswell. I have had many jobs in my life, but I am educated as an electrical tech.

I am really seeking friends to show me the ropes and give me hints, teach me about the wonderous world of cosplaying. But I have long since realized that I definately only want a girlfriend that shares the same interests as me. If that is long distance, then so be it. If it really hits off then things can be arranged. And besides, why not get to know eachother well and then have the first date on my first cosplaying convention?

My personality is easy-going, relaxed and I try to be nice. I have my moments of snappy comebacks or sarcasm, but very rarely do they ever carry actual rudeness in them. I love leaning back and enjoying a movie or videogame, or my newfound love for making my cosplay clothing which I am gonna continue with just as soon as this post is finished.

I think I really got it all there. If I catch your fancy, do hit me up with a message and we can work it out from there!
EspenDarkwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #1724
EspenDarkwater

This is weird, I tried to post my own add but it got deleted for whatever reason. Oh well, trying again!

Seeking: Female for relationship or friendship, but the friendship part extends over to males aswell. Always nice to meet new people.

Interests: Video games, Movies, Anime, Manga and my newfound love; Cosplaying.

Summary: I'm a 25 year old guy, 145 lbs and around 6ft tall. My interests are abit more varied, but I always seem to fall back onto the world of gaming, anime and manga at the end of each day no matter what. I am mostly laid back and try not to take stuff too seriously if it can be avoided. Beside that I am mostly a nice guy with very few bad things to say about anyone and I try my best to avoid any unneccessary drama.

What I seek is a female of preferably around my own age, but in hard numbers anything from 19 to 27 goes, really. The distance between us doesn't matter much to me as I believe that if we do hit it off, things can be arranged one way or the other. Besides, wouldn't it be awesome to make my first convention our first date?

Internet dating has bit me in the ass before, but I remain blissfully naive and hopefull because I still believe that the one for me is out there.. or in here somewhere.

If I have managed to catch anyones fancy, do hit me up with a message. I love meeting new, likeminded people, so dudes are also more than welcome to pass me a message and we just might become the bestest of friends!
EspenDarkwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 12:15 AM   #1725
SpaceyGee

Oh, well...what do I have to lose right?

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): I am looking for a female for a possible relationship. (Preferably someone closeby.)
Interest/Hobbies: Manga/Anime, Cosplay (aren't we all?), Video Games, Graphic Design (its my job), Photography, Cooking

Self Summary: Hello all, at first I may be a bit shy but it doesn't take long for me to open up once I get to know you. Once you do you'll notice how relaxed and laid back I can be. I can be serious when the situation desperately calls for it but overall I try to inject some humor whenever I can. I've been told by many that I should be a comedian and I try my best to put smiles on everyone's faces. Entertainment keeps us young and I do my best to entertain. I am posting here because I want to get to know someone who shares the same passion that I do. I am loving, honest, and caring and I would like someone who shares those traits. I don't feel like that is asking for too much. And of course, someone to cosplay together with.

Favorite Anime/Manga: I have quite a few favorite anime/manga/video games and I am always open to more. I don't watch television as much as I used to, mainly because today's shows are quite boring but if you're interested in finding out more of my interests, feel free to message me!
SpaceyGee is offline   Reply With Quote