Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers

Unread 01-25-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
ErinLovesMusic

Need help for Hetalia cosplay

Hi!
I need help on pick what character I should be. I am 5'5", brown straight hair(might possibly dye it a different color)that is short, brown eyes.
This is a not so new picture of me. I don't have the highlights in my hair anymore, but the rest of it looks the same without the tan. I would love the help!
ErinLovesMusic is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-29-2013, 05:48 PM   #2
Pastaloving Me~
PASTA rules the World!!

Oh hi again!! well now that i know your hair is short, again i saw you should do da wonderful Italy bros!!!!;D
Pastaloving Me~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #3
Lalnee

I can't see the picture, but seriously, don't restrain yourself. I'm a Mediterranean, and even if I plan on cosplaying Romano (have the same skin tone, and stuff), I still cosplayed Denmark (without contacts though), so really, it doesn't matter ! But if you want a character that resembles you, I would say Spain or Romano (since they have short brown hair, but again, a picture would be needed)
Lalnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #4
Chaotaku
I love you

I can't see the picture... but there's not really a limit! Well, there's some, but you can still overcome them if you get EXTREMEMLY serious with makeup... ._. But that's another story. First off, choose a character that you're fond of! If you can't stand [insert character here because I love them all and can't single them out], don't cosplay as them! (Obvious, I know, but sometimes people cosplay as characters they don't like because they look kinda like them and don't always end up enjoying it) Also, if someone has ukraine boobs and wants to cosplay as adults from naruto, it'll be pretty hard without binding. If you don't want to use contacts, and there is a character that has a very profound eye color (such as Russia's purple eyes or Russia's red ones) it might be best to stick with your own or one that will not have too noticeable of a difference. If you find a character that you want to cosplay as who has a similar hairstyle to yours, that you can realistically style to look like, go for it! But if someone has long red hair and wanted to cosplay as Kyo from Fruits Basket without a wig, they would have to get it cut every time! And that would be a pain. So if your style is not alike, even if it is the same color, use a wig. With wigs, be economical! If you think that you could use that wig again for another cosplay, just with some different styling, go for it! Don't buy another unless it's absolutely necessary, because wigs can be expensive. Also, I'm a ginger and I have freckles. But if you do, you shouldn't let that limit you to the very few anime characters that do as well. Makeup can cover it right up because the sole purpose of makeup is to make everyone self-conscious and not want to look like themselves, right? If you could post another picture, I could help you figure out a character that suits you. Good luck!
Chaotaku is offline   Reply With Quote