Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 02-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #16
RitsukaUzumaki
Straight as a Rainbow!
 
RitsukaUzumaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi13 View Post
Hello there, i am new. (I tend to get lost a lot) Lol I hope i can go to AOD but i cant tell yet. I hope i can confirm that very soon!

Age: 24
Name: Iris/Ri/Ashiya/Ayame
Active Cosplays: Ritsuka, Shuichi and Near...?... <(o . o)>
Future cosplays: There are several... Well two; Agito & Akito from air gear, Haku from naruto.
Location: I live in Healdsburg, CA.

DA/YT/FB:
DeviantART: http://blnk1-82.deviantart.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AshiyaAyame
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/CuteKitten.Blaze
Tumblr: http://www.kawaiiri13.tumblr.com/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CuteKitten2013
Formspring: http://www.formspring.me/KawaiiPrince

(Sorry i have a lot of pages, there are more, but there in construction.) Heheh!

Conventions: Well last year i went to my very first anime conventions for Anime Expo, this year i will try to go to again (Anime Expo 2013). And i am going to be trying to go to AOD. =]

Comments&Questions: How would i find the group? =D And if i do go i cant wait to see you all it'll be sweet, it wont be easy for me but it'll be swell!!!

I'm going to be going on the bus. Back and forth. :3

PS:
Please feel free to add me/follow me. i am very friendly! <(^w^)>
I would love to~.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier your post wasn't showing up. ^_^'
Well hello, Iris.
I'd love to see your Ritsuka cosplay~<3
Yeah that's a lot of pages, it's okay though, I have a lot too.
Find? As in at the convention? well we'd either choose a place to meet up or we'd exchange phone numbers.


Quote:
Originally Posted by POOTERS View Post
Cool! I read your Journal about missing Sac-Anime Winter 2013. I missed it as well. Oh well.

Anime on Display is gonna be cool. Never gone yet.
Yeah, well there is always Summer at the end of the year.
Me either, will be my first time~ :3 But I'm excited to meet all the cool people there.
__________________
2015 Conventions:
Sac-Anime Winter
Anime Expo
2014 Cosplay Plans:
~~~~~~~
Possible 2015 cosplays:
~~~~~~~
DeviantART:
http://ritsukauzumaki.deviantart.com/
FaceBook:
https://www.facebook.com/RitsukaUzumaki
RitsukaUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 02-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #17
RitsukaUzumaki
Straight as a Rainbow!
 
RitsukaUzumaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 533
Also it's best that you have a picture of yourself so that we all know what you look like.

It'll be hard to find each other at a convention if we have no idea who you are. ^_^'
__________________
2015 Conventions:
Sac-Anime Winter
Anime Expo
2014 Cosplay Plans:
~~~~~~~
Possible 2015 cosplays:
~~~~~~~
DeviantART:
http://ritsukauzumaki.deviantart.com/
FaceBook:
https://www.facebook.com/RitsukaUzumaki
RitsukaUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 01:06 AM   #18
oOMeroChanOo
Shinigami-Mero-Chan
 
oOMeroChanOo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 83
Age: 19
Name:Myrissa M. Bavo (Also goes by Misa and Mero)
Active Cosplays: Tifa Lockhart(Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children), Tira (Soul Calibur IV), Amy Sorel (Soul Calibur IV), Korra (Legend of Korra), Marceline (Adventure Time) Hrley Quinn (Original Design), Asuna Yuki (Sword Art online), Rei Miyamoto (Highschool of The Dead)

Future cosplays: Vi (League of Legends), Caitlyn (League of Legends), Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog), Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper Series), Harley Quinn (All Versions), More can be viewed on my Facebook.

Location: San Francisco, California (College student so I won't be there in July or December)
DA/YT/FB:
DeviantART - http://shinigami-mero-chan.deviantart / http://oOMeroChanOo.deviantart.com
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/oOMeroChanOo
FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/Elethian.Artistry / https://www.facebook.com/pages/-M-e-...74044515939157
Tumblr - http://oOMeroChanOo.tumblr.com
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/oOMero_ChanOo
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/_m_e_r_o_

Conventions: Anime Expo, Fanime, Animation On Display, Sac-Anime, Any event that happens in Japantown
Comments&Questions: I'm new to cosplay and new to the area but I sew and make everything by hand. I really want some Cosplay friends because I would like to have a group one day... I just want people to walk around the cons with. I have a friend who accompanies me to Anime Expo and we usually cosplay from the same series each day.

I would love to meet you guys! Please contact my facebook for a quick response! Also my anime/video game/comic cosplays are not limited to what I have listed on here. I know so many titles and love a great handful that i simply haven't gotten to cosplay everything yet since I'm newer. To get a sense of everything check out my likes on my main facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/myrissa.m.bravo
__________________
Upcoming Cosplay
{Character - Series - Convention}
Big Sister - BioShock 2 - Fanime 2014 (Day 2)
Anna - Frozen - Fanime 2014 (Day 3)
Jedi Rapunzel - Tangled Original Art - Fanime 2014 (Day 3)
Hit Girl - Kick Ass - Fanime 2014 (Day 1)

~!Anime Expo Attendee!~
[ 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014]

~!Other Conventions!~
[ AoD 2013 | Fanime 2013-2014 | Kraken Con 2013 ]

Last edited by oOMeroChanOo : 02-08-2013 at 01:21 AM.
oOMeroChanOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 03:09 AM   #19
Ashi13
Registered User
 
Ashi13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5
@RitsukaUzumaki

Hi, and do not worry it is okay!
Yeah, i'm not a great cosplayer but i like to cos.. Teheh
Oh okay, i'm glad, i got the photo page on FB up now.
where i will put up all the pictures i've taken at the cons and all.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/G-C-Ph...35195726647060

and a picture of myself so everyone knows how i look.

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3348622/

Yeah, i was wondering, where we would all meet up, to find you all.
Like a sign would be nice ^^ or what cosplays to look for on that day?

On sat. i think i'm cosplaying as Shuichi from Gravitation.
and on Sun. i'll be Ritsuka from Loveless.
But i'm not sure just yet, if so.
-----(And still figuring out if i'll be able to go). :]

Ah, i don have a cell phone number, i have an ipod and i use an application for a phone-number. i'm able to text, but with wifi around. the number is: (657) 777-4360

I hope i can find you guys, heheh, i dont really want to just be there by myself. (lil-lol)
Ashi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #20
RitsukaUzumaki
Straight as a Rainbow!
 
RitsukaUzumaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOMeroChanOo View Post
Age: 19
Name:Myrissa M. Bavo (Also goes by Misa and Mero)
Active Cosplays: Tifa Lockhart(Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children), Tira (Soul Calibur IV), Amy Sorel (Soul Calibur IV), Korra (Legend of Korra), Marceline (Adventure Time) Hrley Quinn (Original Design), Asuna Yuki (Sword Art online), Rei Miyamoto (Highschool of The Dead)

Future cosplays: Vi (League of Legends), Caitlyn (League of Legends), Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog), Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper Series), Harley Quinn (All Versions), More can be viewed on my Facebook.

Location: San Francisco, California (College student so I won't be there in July or December)
DA/YT/FB:
DeviantART - http://shinigami-mero-chan.deviantart / http://oOMeroChanOo.deviantart.com
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/oOMeroChanOo
FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/Elethian.Artistry / https://www.facebook.com/pages/-M-e-...74044515939157
Tumblr - http://oOMeroChanOo.tumblr.com
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/oOMero_ChanOo
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/_m_e_r_o_

Conventions: Anime Expo, Fanime, Animation On Display, Sac-Anime, Any event that happens in Japantown
Comments&Questions: I'm new to cosplay and new to the area but I sew and make everything by hand. I really want some Cosplay friends because I would like to have a group one day... I just want people to walk around the cons with. I have a friend who accompanies me to Anime Expo and we usually cosplay from the same series each day.

I would love to meet you guys! Please contact my facebook for a quick response! Also my anime/video game/comic cosplays are not limited to what I have listed on here. I know so many titles and love a great handful that i simply haven't gotten to cosplay everything yet since I'm newer. To get a sense of everything check out my likes on my main facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/myrissa.m.bravo

Hello, Mero. It's nice to meet you. You have an interesting couple of cosplays. ^-^
So you will be attending AoD next weekend? Me and my partner will be there on Saturday.

I'm still new as well, only been cosplaying for about four or five years and I have yet to make my own cosplay. All the cosplays I want to do always seem so difficult to make. -.-'
Me and my partner usually always wear a cosplay from the same series since we love the same ones.

I added you on facebook so once you confirm is, I'll be able to see all of the cosplays you are into.
__________________
2015 Conventions:
Sac-Anime Winter
Anime Expo
2014 Cosplay Plans:
~~~~~~~
Possible 2015 cosplays:
~~~~~~~
DeviantART:
http://ritsukauzumaki.deviantart.com/
FaceBook:
https://www.facebook.com/RitsukaUzumaki
RitsukaUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 02:03 AM   #21
SecretCosplayer
KuroShi-Tan Cosplay
 
SecretCosplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 143
I'll be at AOD on Saturday with my cosplay partner in crime. I'm so sad she's moving! Anyways I'll be going as May-rin and my partner is my Ceil in the black and white outfit (not circus). As for what I look like. I'll put a link to my face book so ya'll can see me. I don't have any pics of me in my cosplays cause I ca never find myself in people's albums....

Anyway link to my pic: https://www.facebook.com/SM.Secret.C...er?ref=tn_tnmn
__________________
Cosplay Line-up 2014:
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden , Madam Red - Kuroshitsuji , Takahashi Minami - AKB0048 , Makoto Tachibana - Free! , Secret Cosplay - MLP:FiP

Future Cosplays
Nagisa Motomiya - AKB0048 , Reese - Animal Crossing New Leaf , "Kotori" Takanashi - Working!!!

Convention List:
Sac-Anime Summer 2014, Sac-Anime Winter 2015 (pending), AOD 2015, Fanime 2015, Sac-Anime Summer 2015 (maybe)


Do you live in California? Ever wanted to be an Idol? You can be!
Join SBA0048 today!
SecretCosplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #22
RitsukaUzumaki
Straight as a Rainbow!
 
RitsukaUzumaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi13 View Post
@RitsukaUzumaki

Hi, and do not worry it is okay!
Yeah, i'm not a great cosplayer but i like to cos.. Teheh
Oh okay, i'm glad, i got the photo page on FB up now.
where i will put up all the pictures i've taken at the cons and all.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/G-C-Ph...35195726647060

and a picture of myself so everyone knows how i look.

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3348622/

Yeah, i was wondering, where we would all meet up, to find you all.
Like a sign would be nice ^^ or what cosplays to look for on that day?

On sat. i think i'm cosplaying as Shuichi from Gravitation.
and on Sun. i'll be Ritsuka from Loveless.
But i'm not sure just yet, if so.
-----(And still figuring out if i'll be able to go). :]

Ah, i don have a cell phone number, i have an ipod and i use an application for a phone-number. i'm able to text, but with wifi around. the number is: (657) 777-4360

I hope i can find you guys, heheh, i dont really want to just be there by myself. (lil-lol)

Every one starts somewhere, it's okay.
Oh fun. I love taking pictures at conventions.

Well I'm still not sure what I'll be wearing, I have to talk with my partner~
Oh alrihgty. We'll just have to find a time and location to meet up.
__________________
2015 Conventions:
Sac-Anime Winter
Anime Expo
2014 Cosplay Plans:
~~~~~~~
Possible 2015 cosplays:
~~~~~~~
DeviantART:
http://ritsukauzumaki.deviantart.com/
FaceBook:
https://www.facebook.com/RitsukaUzumaki
RitsukaUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #23
RitsukaUzumaki
Straight as a Rainbow!
 
RitsukaUzumaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 533
I think the best places to meet up are either the Peace Pagoda or the Kinokuniya Bookstore(I think that's what it's called, unless I'm mixing up two different bookstores).

So let me know which sounds better and what time. So we can meet there on Saturday.
__________________
2015 Conventions:
Sac-Anime Winter
Anime Expo
2014 Cosplay Plans:
~~~~~~~
Possible 2015 cosplays:
~~~~~~~
DeviantART:
http://ritsukauzumaki.deviantart.com/
FaceBook:
https://www.facebook.com/RitsukaUzumaki
RitsukaUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #24
SecretCosplayer
KuroShi-Tan Cosplay
 
SecretCosplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 143
As of right now I don't know if I'm going to AOD or not. My partner doesn't know if she can go or not and if she can't go then I'm not going to go. Sorry guys, but fanime for sure!

Edit: I'm so sorry guys! I can't go... My partner is moving so she is busy packing and school has swampt me with work.
__________________
Cosplay Line-up 2014:
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden , Madam Red - Kuroshitsuji , Takahashi Minami - AKB0048 , Makoto Tachibana - Free! , Secret Cosplay - MLP:FiP

Future Cosplays
Nagisa Motomiya - AKB0048 , Reese - Animal Crossing New Leaf , "Kotori" Takanashi - Working!!!

Convention List:
Sac-Anime Summer 2014, Sac-Anime Winter 2015 (pending), AOD 2015, Fanime 2015, Sac-Anime Summer 2015 (maybe)


Do you live in California? Ever wanted to be an Idol? You can be!
Join SBA0048 today!

Last edited by SecretCosplayer : 02-16-2013 at 01:25 AM.
SecretCosplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2013, 11:32 PM   #25
POOTERS
Registered User
 
POOTERS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 262
I met Suka(RitsukaUzumaki) and her partner today at AoD. Was cool.
__________________
facebook.com/princepooters
http://www.acparadise.com/ace/display.php?a=83824

Next: Anime Central(5/2014), FanimeCon(5/3014), Anime Expo(7/2014)
POOTERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 03:19 PM   #26
SecretCosplayer
KuroShi-Tan Cosplay
 
SecretCosplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 143
Hey if anyone is going to AOD today I'll be there
__________________
Cosplay Line-up 2014:
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden , Madam Red - Kuroshitsuji , Takahashi Minami - AKB0048 , Makoto Tachibana - Free! , Secret Cosplay - MLP:FiP

Future Cosplays
Nagisa Motomiya - AKB0048 , Reese - Animal Crossing New Leaf , "Kotori" Takanashi - Working!!!

Convention List:
Sac-Anime Summer 2014, Sac-Anime Winter 2015 (pending), AOD 2015, Fanime 2015, Sac-Anime Summer 2015 (maybe)


Do you live in California? Ever wanted to be an Idol? You can be!
Join SBA0048 today!
SecretCosplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 10:40 PM   #27
RitsukaUzumaki
Straight as a Rainbow!
 
RitsukaUzumaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by POOTERS View Post
I met Suka(RitsukaUzumaki) and her partner today at AoD. Was cool.
It was nice meeting you too~
Sorry I was bit awkward I was pretty excited and distracted on everything around us. ^_^'

But yeah, we should all have a photoshoot soon.(We'll be doing Naruto characters of course.)
__________________
2015 Conventions:
Sac-Anime Winter
Anime Expo
2014 Cosplay Plans:
~~~~~~~
Possible 2015 cosplays:
~~~~~~~
DeviantART:
http://ritsukauzumaki.deviantart.com/
FaceBook:
https://www.facebook.com/RitsukaUzumaki
RitsukaUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 02:52 AM   #28
SecretCosplayer
KuroShi-Tan Cosplay
 
SecretCosplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 143
>.< Oh! I wish I could have met up with you guys, but I had no one to go with..... Back to selling things to fund fanime expenses and hotel room hunting.... I can't wait to see you guys at fanime!
__________________
Cosplay Line-up 2014:
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden , Madam Red - Kuroshitsuji , Takahashi Minami - AKB0048 , Makoto Tachibana - Free! , Secret Cosplay - MLP:FiP

Future Cosplays
Nagisa Motomiya - AKB0048 , Reese - Animal Crossing New Leaf , "Kotori" Takanashi - Working!!!

Convention List:
Sac-Anime Summer 2014, Sac-Anime Winter 2015 (pending), AOD 2015, Fanime 2015, Sac-Anime Summer 2015 (maybe)


Do you live in California? Ever wanted to be an Idol? You can be!
Join SBA0048 today!
SecretCosplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.