Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #196
Konapi

Name: Tyra
City/County: Melbourne/Brevard
Current Cosplays: Luka Megurine (My absolute favorite female Vocaloid! <3) Matryoshka, Secret Police, Toeto, Project Diva 2nd Geisha/Kimono Magnet version (Vocaloid), Dead Master (Black Rock Shooter), Cecile Croomy (Code Geass), Shizuka Marikawa (HoTD), Gumi Mozaik Role, Matryoshka, Secret Police (Vocaloid), KAITO default (Vocaloid), Bella sister blue version (Resident Evil 4)
Planned Cosplays: Luka Megurine default, Love is War, Project Diva Fraulein version, Senbonzakura, Alice in Musicland, Mr. Alice, The Tailor Shop on Enbizaka, GAAAAAHH and soooo many more~ <333 (Vocaloid), Seaking Gijinka (Pokemon), Suicune Gijinka (Pokemon), Shaymin Gijinka (Pokemon) Officer Jenny (Pokemon), Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic) ANYTHING by CLAMP!~ Princess Peach (Super Mario Bros.), Female Protoman (Megaman), Maid & Kimono based cosplay, and many many more~
Past Conventions/Meet-ups: I used to work at an anime store, so I've been to a lot. However, I just recently started cosplaying a few years ago.
Future Conventions/Meet-ups: AFO '12 (Sunday only) AWA '12, Holiday Matsuri '12, MegaCon '13, Florida Anime Experience '13, MetroCon '13, etc. REALLY want to go to Otakon next year!
Looking for: Vocaloid Cosplayers, Pokemon Gijinka Cosplayers, BRS Cosplayers, Code Geass Cosplayers, CLAMP Cosplayers. Looking for a new Cosplay group. Mine fell apart.
Extra: I love drawing and designing. I'm looking for new friends that love cosplay as much as I do. Thank you!~ ^ u ^
Konapi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #197
ChibiNeriBuni
Baby Cosplayer

Doesn't look like anyone has posted for awhile but what the heck I shall post anyways. XD

Name: Kim
City/County: Apopka-Orlando/Orange
Current Cosplays Rin Tohsaka (Fate Stay Night), Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians) yeah not alot but I am working on it >.<
Planned Cosplays:Ciel Phantomhive (male and 'female'), Dark Neo Queen Serenity, Hetalia (Italy) , Vocaloid (not sure who yet), Soul Eater (maka), Sailor Neptune, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy are just some I was thinking of doing.
Past Conventions/Meet-ups: Been to MegaCon 07-12, AFO 13
Future Conventions/Meet-ups: MegaCon 2013, MetroCon (maybe),AFO, MythiCon
Looking For: Cosplay group and friends! I have some friends that do cosplay but they aren't too into it like I am. So hard to find a group and friends that just love to cosplay and do something together.
Extra: Well...im chubby. XD Ummm I also kinda draw some and I have been learning how to make props as well I am into anime, Doctor Who Marvel/DC, scifi, reading and whole lot of stuff that may seem boring to others XD.
PM Me if you wanna talk. ^^

Cosplays:
Amethyst (Steven Universe) 100%,Harley Quinn [O.L] (Batman),Aoba Serageki (Dramatical Murder) 80%, Clear (Dramatical Murder) ,Shion No.6 100%,Hanji Zoe (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Mako date outfit (Kill la Kill) 90%,Rei (Free!) 95%, Nai (Karneval) 90%, Satsuki Momoi (Kurko no Basket) 40%

Makoto (Free!),Monaco {Hetalia} (planning), Sailor Neptune (planning), Neo Queen Serenity (planning)

Last edited by ChibiNeriBuni : 02-18-2013 at 04:44 PM.
ChibiNeriBuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 12:59 PM   #198
Talismand

name: Timmy
City: Boynton Beach
State: Florida
Planned cosplays: Irvine kinneas FF* (completed) little big planet irvine (0% done) Army ghillie sniper (completed)
Future cons: Megagon
Looking for: Any final fantasy 8 cosplayers or military cosplayers so i can be in a group ^^
Extra: i like anime (duh) and play all kinds of sports and video games i love mind puzzles and i train in knife throwing as well as kendo iedo and battojutsu
Talismand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 08:48 PM   #199
tamachan247

Name: Nora
Location: Panning on moving to Orlando this Aug but currently in Chicago

Interests: Writing, Film Making, History, Cosplaying, Drawing, Reading and a bunch of other stuff

Summary: I've been cosplaying for 4 years and i am really excited to continue when i go into college next year. I'm a really chill and sweet girl. I am looking for anyone who wants to have a cosplay partner

Favorite Media--

Anime: hetalia, pokemon, kuroshitsuji, code Geass, FMA, Black Cat, Trigun, Princess Tutu and much more

Comics:Batman, Batman and Robin, Robin, Nightwing, Redhood and the Outlaws, Batgirl,Winter Soldier, Avengers, Deadpool, Captain America, and a ton more.

Others: Disney

You are welcome to PM me
tamachan247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 03:32 PM   #200
Talismand

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamachan247 View Post
Name: Nora
Location: Panning on moving to Orlando this Aug but currently in Chicago

Interests: Writing, Film Making, History, Cosplaying, Drawing, Reading and a bunch of other stuff

Summary: I've been cosplaying for 4 years and i am really excited to continue when i go into college next year. I'm a really chill and sweet girl. I am looking for anyone who wants to have a cosplay partner

Favorite Media--

Anime: hetalia, pokemon, kuroshitsuji, code Geass, FMA, Black Cat, Trigun, Princess Tutu and much more

Comics:Batman, Batman and Robin, Robin, Nightwing, Redhood and the Outlaws, Batgirl,Winter Soldier, Avengers, Deadpool, Captain America, and a ton more.

Others: Disney

You are welcome to PM me
What are you thinking? i wouldn't mind doing something like that if you want to plan something let me know
Unread 02-18-2013, 04:08 PM   #201
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Name: Yaz
Cosplay Name: Sirwonderousmary
Gender: Female (but thinking of whether I'm male or not..Long-story.)
City/County: Lake
Current Cosplays: None at this moment, but getting some commissioned.
Planned Cosplays: Zane Trusdale (Yugioh GX), Jaden Yuki (Yugioh GX), Dark!Jaden (Yugioh GX), Sartorious (Yugioh GX), Jareth (Labyrinth), Fanart! + normal version of Wizard from Harvest Moon Animal Parade, Young! Madara Uchiha (Naruto), Loki (Reimei No Arcana), Lex Luthor (smallville), Kid!Loki (Journey Into Mystery), Chase Young (Xaoilin Showdown), Mushra (Mushrambo), Comic!Loki (Marvel), Raditz (DBZ), Slade (Teen Titans), Kid Flash (Teen Titans), Red X (Teen Titans), Singer Chris corner of IAMX, Tony Stark (Marvel), Julius (Hm:Animal Parade), Joker (Black Butler), Drocell (Black Butler), Mihawk (one piece), Ace (once piece), ANY outfit Makoto from WJuliet wore, Lelouch (Code geass), Gakupo (vocaloid), Gilbert (Pandora Hearts), Blood Dupre (Heart no Kuni No Alice), Rin (inuyasha), Akito (fruit baskets) , Mao (Code Geass), Kaito (Murder Princess), Cain (Sex Therapist), Ren (Skip Beat), Shotaro (Prisoner PV Skipbeat), Wes (pokemon Colosseum), Allen/Michelle/Neil from A New Beginning Harvest Moon.
Past Conventions/Meet-ups: AFO '11, Metrocon '12, Shado-Con '12
Future Conventions/Meet-ups: Mega-con '13, AnimeBoston '13
Looking for: Anyone with the same taste in series to cosplay something with me in the future
Extra:I'm a very open-minded individual who is currently really into the Marvel Fandom. Of course, I'm looking to not have to rely on commissioners as I haven't been having lacking lately with them. If you wanna talk, message me anytime on here and I'll answer as quickly as possible. If I'm asleep. Currently a student at a technical school for Digital Design, but looking to loose weight to go into the Coast Guard. ^^ (I decided to re-do this since I wanted to add more than I did last time.)

Cosplay List:
-Loftwing (Skyward Sword)
-Postman (Gentlemen's Alliance Cross)
-Joker (Black Butler)

SirWonderusMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 07:57 PM   #202
tamachan247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talismand View Post
What are you thinking? i wouldn't mind doing something like that if you want to plan something let me know
At the moment, I was thinking about doing Kallen (Code Geass), Alexis Rhodes (yugioh gx), Aster Phoenix (yugioh gx), Lady Loki (Thor), Stephanie Brown (batgirl), black canary (DC), and Rinoa Heartilly (FF)
Unread 02-19-2013, 07:57 AM   #203
Talismand

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamachan247 View Post
At the moment, I was thinking about doing Kallen (Code Geass), Alexis Rhodes (yugioh gx), Aster Phoenix (yugioh gx), Lady Loki (Thor), Stephanie Brown (batgirl), black canary (DC), and Rinoa Heartilly (FF)
Well i cosplay as Irvine from FF8 which can go with Rinoa but i have a bow and might be able to make a Green Arrow cosplay to go with Black Canary
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:17 AM   #204
tamachan247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talismand View Post
Well i cosplay as Irvine from FF8 which can go with Rinoa but i have a bow and might be able to make a Green Arrow cosplay to go with Black Canary
That sounds awesome. It would be so great if we could do that
Unread 03-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #205
arakyelloc

Name: Kara
City/County: Orlando
Current Cosplay Costumes: Sailor Neptune, Yuno Gasai
Characters I would like to cosplay as: Arrietty, Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle, Sakura from Tsubasa, Ririchiyo from Inu x Boku SS, Rahzel from Hatenkou Yuugi, Saki from Eden of the East, Talim from Soul Calibur, Mitsuru from Persona 3, Saori from Oreimo (though I'm too short >.<) and many more
Past Conventions: Been to Megacon the past two years as well as Metrocon and AFO
Looking for: I would like to find other people cosplaying as Sailor Moon or Mirai Nikki characters for Megacon 2013! I'd also be interested in communicating with people about future conventions and planning group cosplay :3
arakyelloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #206
stiqenvy

Hello all. I am new to the forums. I am not a cosplayer myself but am in a need for some this June 28th-30th at CEO 2013. Info can be found at www.ceogaming.org

It is a fighting game convention so plenty of male and female characters to choose from as far as cosplay. It is not a cosplay event but it has always been a welcomed part of the event. I myself am seeking as many Deadpools as I can get. It is for a gag mentioned in the flyer for the event, which I wanted to make "real." Flyer below - bottom left corner:

I also plan on having a booth at the event and will be promoting some of my merch as well as my artist friend who will be taking commissions at the event as well. I would like the help of any other cosplayers who are planning on coming or would like to come to the event and be my "eye candy" for lack of a better word and assist me in promoting/bringing customers to my booth.

At the very least I can help bring you exposure and we would discuss your spectator/vendor badge for the event. Thank you all very much for your consideration. Please PM or email (stiqenvy11@gmail.com) me if you are interested at all or have additional questions for me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Front of flyer:
stiqenvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #207
TheSourceOfEvil

Name: Ali
Cosplay Name: The Source of all Evil
City/County: Ocoee/Orange
Current Cosplays: Belatrix Black, Hades (Saint Seiya)
Past Conventions/Meet-ups: Megacon
Future Conventions/Meet-ups: Any
Looking for: Saint Seiya Cosplayers, meeting fellow cosplayers.
TheSourceOfEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2013, 10:42 PM   #208
stiqenvy

Just to bump/follow up. Anyone interested in helping me? I am really serious about my idea and would like any help to get this done!! If you need to know any thing about me:

Name: Mike
Cosplay Name: StiwEnvy (Company Name)
City/County: Kissimmee/Osceola
Current Cosplays: N/A
Past Conventions/Meet-ups: CEO 2013
Future Conventions/Meet-ups: None ATM
Looking for: Marvel, Street Fighter, DC, Tekken cosplayers. DEADPOOLS!!!!
Unread 03-31-2013, 10:43 PM   #209
stiqenvy

Fix company name

Fix company name
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiqenvy View Post
Just to bump/follow up. Anyone interested in helping me? I am really serious about my idea and would like any help to get this done!! If you need to know any thing about me:

Name: Mike
Cosplay Name: StiqEnvy (Company Name)
City/County: Kissimmee/Osceola
Current Cosplays: N/A
Past Conventions/Meet-ups: CEO 2013
Future Conventions/Meet-ups: None ATM
Looking for: Marvel, Street Fighter, DC, Tekken cosplayers. DEADPOOLS!!!!