Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Unread 02-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #16
Skell131

Thank you all again for your response, it's a welcome surprise! If you have any ideas, manifestos, or expectations for this photoshoot please tell me. It's a bit unorthodox, so I'm still iffy on my ideas of organization.

In other news, I don't believe I mentioned I will be cosplaying Arthur Pendragon accompanied by my lovely manservant who will be helping me run the photoshoot. Sadly, this all started with a terrible joke about uniting all of Albion...

Boyzenberry - I've been a huge Sherlockian and LOTR geek since I was small so seeing the crossovers was delightful. I also believe I'll be attending your pride meetup on friday and dragging a few friends with me.

Here is a link to my tumblr as well incase anyone needs to get in contact with me immediately (or I'm being lazy about my threads), want to chat, or complain about my shameless self promoting.
Skell131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #17
Earhats_and_Tea

Not certain if I should continue to reply to this or not. Just ignore my awkward-ness. I'm going as Sheet!lock on Saturday, so I figured maybe meeting up with you guys would fun. I'm a huge Whovian and Sherlockian, and like Supernatural too...so...I'm rambling.

Hope to see you. ^^;
Earhats_and_Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #18
MoonNeko
Raggedy Man

Yeah!!! More people the merrier!! I think you're one of my new tumblr friends right Earhats and Tea? This is Melody the Moriarty cosplayer from tumblr xD

Animefest Dallas 2014
Izumicon 2014

Cosplays Planned :

For Animefest possibly Terrance and Phillip, Drake and Hawkins,
and then maybe some comfy things
For Izumicon I have Dressing Gown Bilbo planned, possibly BBC Sherlock
MoonNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #19
Aneko-chan

Good news, I got evil Morgana all done. The bad news, my group is gonna be doing Disney princesses Sat so I won't be able to make the shoot, but I'm gonna be Morgana Fri if there are any Merlins, Arthurs, or Gwens (or anybody else XD)
Aneko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #20
EnvyIsMySin

I might be able to make this as Dean!
How long do you think the shoot will be going on for, though? I'd love to come, but I might have a Magi photoshoot at around 1 PM, so to get there by 3 may be a bit of a rush ;;
EnvyIsMySin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #21
o0Hitsuzen0o

I'll be there! I'll probably bring my Castiel, either with the wings if I can fix them, or, if I can't or don't want to, as mental hospital cas with either twister or a sorry box.

Friend me on facebook or follow me on tumblr or deviantart~!
Facebook
Tumblr
Deviantart
o0Hitsuzen0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 11:21 AM   #22
wickedknightx

i would go as bobby singer but i will be at the disney shoot which the same time is this, if this was also on friday i could be bobby
wickedknightx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013, 09:18 AM   #23
HurricanePandaBear

I'll be at the con as Merlin with TreasuresofRule as my Arthur, but we've both got a Disney shoot on Saturday. We're both more likely to be able to wear them on Friday. Maybe we could get two shoots going, the one on Saturday and then one on Friday for those of us who can't make it on Saturday? Would anybody be interested in that?

-Shipwreck Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
-Merlin (BBC Merlin)
-Miyu (Vampire Princess Miyu)
HurricanePandaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 09:11 PM   #24
Skell131

I just submitted to the official thread for the saturday photoshoot. A friday shoot or meet up would be wonderful in addition to that, but I don't think I'll be able to attend.
Skell131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 09:20 PM   #25
Aneko-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricanePandaBear View Post
I'll be at the con as Merlin with TreasuresofRule as my Arthur, but we've both got a Disney shoot on Saturday. We're both more likely to be able to wear them on Friday. Maybe we could get two shoots going, the one on Saturday and then one on Friday for those of us who can't make it on Saturday? Would anybody be interested in that?
I'm also doing a Disney shoot Sat and I would love to do something for Fri, I'm still not a hundred percent sure if I'll do it, but I was planning on going as season 4 Morgana Fri
Aneko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 11:22 AM   #26
TreasuresofRule

Like Panda said, I'd be ok with a photoshoot if it was sometime friday. I could just slip out of my Edward costume for a bit and throw on Arthur. My saturday costume requires face paint and it would be too much hassle to try to wipe off and get back on quickly. So I'd be cool with a friday one too.

(I've never actually done more than one costume day, but there's never been a Merlin & stuff meetup so I'm willing to try!)
Saturday The Winter Soldier -- Captain America 2
Sunday Dean Winchester -- Supernatural
TreasuresofRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #27
twixel

I might be going as Abaddon, but if I do it will probably be on Sunday. Still can't wait to see everyone!!
Abel [Starfighter]
Kaneki Ken [Tokyo Ghoul]
twixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #28
pc_alchemist
Lolita Princess

I wouldn't know what to bring. @_@ I've got Dean, Castiel, Rory, and Captain Martin Crieff. Crowley, 10th Doctor, and Hannibal are nearly done. If I end up going I'm doing non-anime all weekend.
pc_alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 12:01 AM   #29
tommyish

Ah I wish I could come but I'm booked for sat . But if any of the Merlin cosplayers who will be in costume any other day besides saturday want to get in contact with me I'd love to give you a photoshoot free of charge
Unread 07-05-2013, 01:38 AM   #30
Boyzenberry
Lemonade

I would like to chime in, my gf's b day will be Otakon and she is REALLY depressed she cannot have a Doctor Who party. Would I be able to bing her by and have the the fandom as well as Sherlock give her a hug and everything? For everyone, I can bring cupcakes or something for you all, but I really want to make her weekend Doctor Who love filled. Also working on a journal for people to in character write her something cute. Would anyone help me out?? She LOVES specifically the Tenth Doctor and LOVES Sherlock...