Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

Unread 12-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #31
_Jun_
That Boomerang Guy

Well it's not exactly the right colour, but I managed to get my hands on a working D-Scanner for a decent price. So awesome. The very few things I need for this cosplay are coming together very early.

Past Cosplays
Mugen | Davis Motomiya | Izaya Orihara | Takuya Kanbara | Book One Sokka

Anime North 2014
Wolf-Armor Sokka

Tumblr Account

_Jun_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-05-2013, 11:44 PM   #32
N_H_Sakura5
DigiDestined

There isn't much for me to say here since I am using the same cosplay as last year and I dont need to do any edits to it. I have no idea of when I am wearing Izzy though aside from during the shoot of course.

My Group is coming to the Con on Thursday as opposed to Friday. Has anyone in here gone on Thurs? If so, do people Cosplay. I'd like to bring a costume for that day, but I'm not sure. haha.
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:42 PM   #33
konohamedic

Hi Digidestind How has everyone been? I hope Everyone had a Digi New Year's ok.... Enough with the Digi Jokes I will be at AN as TaKeru 02 might do Taichi 02 if I can get my act together in time lol... hopefully I can make the Saturday photoshoot this time!
konohamedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 07:53 PM   #34
Kisshu-Cutie
Prince of cuteness!>3

I didn't wanna post too soon since I wasn't positive who I'd be but I should be there as a mix of Lucemon and Beelzebumon... its a long story...xD I'll also have a friend dressed up as Wizardmon from the episode "Wizardmon's gift"~

HELLO

Anime North 2012

Alucard/Girlycard from Hellsing {85.5%}

Riku/ Kurix Nobody from Kingdom Hearts 80%

Train HeartNet from Black Cat
Kisshu-Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 09:41 PM   #35
Miliyah

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_H_Sakura5 View Post
There isn't much for me to say here since I am using the same cosplay as last year and I dont need to do any edits to it. I have no idea of when I am wearing Izzy though aside from during the shoot of course.

My Group is coming to the Con on Thursday as opposed to Friday. Has anyone in here gone on Thurs? If so, do people Cosplay. I'd like to bring a costume for that day, but I'm not sure. haha.
thursday isnt really an official con date, it's just a day for people to pick up their badges and avoid weapons check on fri-sun o-o i suppose there would be some people who'd stick around, but the timeframe for this isnt very long...

of course, this is just purely speculation on my part OTL
Unread 02-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #36
Sakuragreentea

I am for sure doing Sora Takenouchi S1 again this year! I have a Biyomon on the way to complete the costume
I am also doing Joe Kido. I have a Gomamon on the way as well. (Also both crests on the way ) Only thing is I dunno which one to do on the saturday and which one to do on the friday and sunday DX
Sakuragreentea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 06:56 PM   #37
Sakuragreentea

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekayart View Post
I might be doing Joe for Anime North! I'm looking for wigs right now, hahah! If I do I'll probably make a plushie of Gomamon or Bukamon too
....wait a sec....Zeekayart....as in nanalan cosplayer?
If so I follow you closely on tumblr. Very Very closely >:3
Sakuragreentea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 01:18 AM   #38
Miliyah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuragreentea View Post
....wait a sec....Zeekayart....as in nanalan cosplayer?
If so I follow you closely on tumblr. Very Very closely >:3
tumblr makes for brilliant followers, especially when it comes to canadian digimon fans for some odd reason LOL
Unread 02-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #39
N_H_Sakura5
DigiDestined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliyah View Post
thursday isnt really an official con date, it's just a day for people to pick up their badges and avoid weapons check on fri-sun o-o i suppose there would be some people who'd stick around, but the timeframe for this isnt very long...

of course, this is just purely speculation on my part OTL
I swear in the past I remember others saying they held a few games or something for those who arrive on Thursday. Not that it matters really, since I probably will just stick around the hotel for the most part.

Though, I do plan to finally get shots of our 02 Digimon Cosplays on Thursday.
Unread 02-24-2013, 11:13 AM   #40
N_H_Sakura5
DigiDestined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuragreentea View Post
I am for sure doing Sora Takenouchi S1 again this year! I have a Biyomon on the way to complete the costume
I am also doing Joe Kido. I have a Gomamon on the way as well. (Also both crests on the way ) Only thing is I dunno which one to do on the saturday and which one to do on the friday and sunday DX
My personal opinion is Joe seeing as there will likely be a higher chance of more Sora Cosplayers over Joe. Not to mention zeekayart's plans may have changed or she'll have trouble getting out of the Artist Alley
Unread 02-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #41
N_H_Sakura5
DigiDestined

Sooo I really don't know my line up exactly for the weekend. I just got my Clannad stuff settled for Nagisa, but how long I wear that Cosplay depends on my fiance who is going as Tomoya.

Ill be doing Izzy's Winter Outfit on Thursday for a Private Photoshoot since I have yet to, and Adventure Izzy for sure at the Digimon shoot on the Saturday but otherwise, I have no idea what I am doing xD
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #42
zeekayart
derp

@sakura hahahah yes go for it!! we can be double joe!! i bought the wig and his watch but i'll need to sew his vest 'cause i can't find anything like it online that would fit me. i got his big blue socks a few days ago too while shopping for my nanalan' tights HAHA.

@miliyah LOL yeah we all kinda hang out there right? digimon tag's pretty active

@N_H_Sakura5 i dunno what day i'd want to wear joe, i need to think about it some more lol. and yeah, if i get in the artist alley my plans will probably change too hahah! can't really wear the giant mona head at anime north :<

edit: woops changed my mind again. gonna attempt wearing mona saturday night, and possibly joe saturday day so that i can attend the shoot!
☐ ConBravo!
☐ Otakuthon
☐ Youmacon

2014 Costume Plans
?????????????????i

Last edited by zeekayart : 02-28-2013 at 02:43 PM.
zeekayart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #43
GraveTheUndead
The Flame of Daybreak

I'm able to make it this year~~
I'll be going as Hiro from Digimon World again c'B
POSSIBLY:
Chaud Blaze (Mega Man Battle Network)
Robert Edward O. Speedwagon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
GraveTheUndead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #44
N_H_Sakura5
DigiDestined

Just as a heads up, the Photoshoot locations have been decided. We won't be able to get the spot we had last year, apparently there are some issues with the crowds. Here is the Map: Locations

I dont really know where all of you would like for a spot. But I was thinking TCC4 seeing as it's not meant for too large a crowd, but also not too far from where we had our shoot last year. I was sort of thinking the same time as well, it was 12 PM on Saturday.

Feel free to add in your suggestions. I'll have to send an email soon though.
Unread 02-28-2013, 09:53 AM   #45
xshadowmonkeyx
Miss Gogglehead

Okay guys! Shadow here!

I emailed DireKitty who is running the Photoshoot list and tried to grab the spot for us. So far, this is what is determined:

Day: Saturday
Time: 12 pm

I just sent it about a minute or so ago before this post so if anyone is online today or checking in can check the photoshoot list and see if it's updated with our information.

And something new this year, we had to make a forum thread on Teahouse Forums, so I did one with all the information on it. I think it was for people outside of cosplay.com to check photoshoots or something. http://teahousemaplemoon.proboards.c...s&thread= 174

But regardless I sent it our information. Sakura and I wanted to get in the good spots before they were taken. Last year things went by so fast and again it's happening now already. Sorry if anyone has a time issue. Once the spot is confirmed for us, it cannot be changed.

Last year we ended up having a Friday shoot and it ended up on the List as well. If anyone wants to do that again you'll have to let us know ASAP. I'm not sure if I can email her again if we decide on another shoot if there is room on Friday for us again.

Also sorry for my absence.

Cosplays:
Anime North 2008- Holly (Monster Rancher)
Anime North 2009- May (Pokemon Advance Outfit)
Anime North 2010- May and Red (Pokemon Leafgreen/Firered)
Anime North 2011- Marcus Damon (Digimon Savers)
Anime North 2012- Tai Kamiya (Digimon Adventure) and May
Anime North 2013- Tai (Adventure)
Anime North 2014- NONE
xshadowmonkeyx is offline   Reply With Quote