Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Unread 02-21-2013, 08:52 AM   #1
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Anohana - (+ Help?)

I been thinking about cosplaying Anaru, and the version if her I want to do, she is wearing these basic looking sandals. I was wondering, if anyone knows where I can get a replica of them? I have them posted with the outfit for commission, but the sandals can probably just be picked up online somewhere. These are the sandals:

http://anime-pictures.net/pictures/v...120531?lang=en

Thanks folks.

Also, anyone else cosplay from Anohana before? If so, who? I expect mainly Jintas, Menmas, and MAYBE basic Narukos. s:

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-20-2013, 12:50 AM   #2
Nobuta
Dreamer

What a cute (and sad) picture!

I'm finding that it's really hard to find seemingly simple things for cosplay... isn't it? You think there would be hundreds of shoes almost exact to that, but you go to look and it's as if nothing like it has ever existed! I tried Googling "Women's Double Strap Tan Sandals" and then clicking shopping under the more tab. I got a one or two decent ones that are similar and I'm not sure what shoe size you are but so far the closest I have found is these ones. For starters they look at little too narrow at the front, a bit too tall, and the top is split into an extra strap. The price is right at least?

Someone that went to Anime Expo last year PMed me on YouTube and we were chatting for a while. He said he cosplayed Jintan I was kicking myself for not noticing him around the con! He said he saw a Menma and I think a Popo in one of the panels too! Too bad I missed seeing them. In a way I'm glad the first AnoHana cosplayer I see will be one of my best friends though.

I'll keep an eye out for similar shoes! Good luck.

Anime Boston 2013:
Kotani Nobuko - Nobuta wo Produce

Possibly attending:
Anime Expo 2013
Otakon 2013
Nobuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 01:11 AM   #3
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Thanks a lot Nobuta!.... However, I am looking for more of a size 11 shoe. I am sorry, I should have posted that. My fault. x:

Thanks a lot as always.

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote