Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3949 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-22-2013, 01:21 AM   #65446
Headphone Actor
Local KagePro loser

I don't mind rp'ing with people, I rather enjoy it! But there is a fine line between rp'ing and just being a creep, and it hath been CROSSED. I don't appreciate people trying to rp their kinky dreams with me. UGH.
I feel verbally violated... I didn't even know that was possible.
Anyways, I got my permit today in the mail. I didn't even know I could make that face....
And all at once, I know everything is gone
Headphone Actor is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-22-2013, 07:47 AM   #65447
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
It's just that I'm not used to the idea of someone saying "How sweet" without a trace of irony...
Hmmm....I don't think that I ever use "sweet" ironically. When I say "how sweet", I always mean "that was thoughtful and touching".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
Yeah. I've yet to play 1 as a Renegade, but UGHHH, the first mission of the game is terrible.
OTOH, I loved the Mako.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
But being able to have Liara, Miranda, Wrex and Zaheed back in your party for 3? DOPE!
Yes. No. Fuck yeah. Er, I think I killed him. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
You two are correct, and remain beloved and valued by me.
Rainbow Dash is also my least favorite. She's self-centered, inconsiderate and her fan-girling/sucking up to the Wonderbolts is kind of gross. So I assume that I am also beloved and valued. ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by belligerent View Post
I had a German shepherd for a couple weeks, back in 2010. He was an owner surrender to a rescue but he'd never been evaluated in a single-dog home so I got to be the one who found out he had really terrible separation anxiety. I work full-time so I was not particularly the right person for him. He was such a good dog, he just had some issues. >.> He needed a stay-at-home mom or other dog siblings.
Yeah, I love dogs, but travel too much to own one. I'd have to have them kenneled about four times a year. Doesn't seem fair to the dog. Even a little dog can't be left on there own even overnight. When my downstairs neighbor had a dog, it was perfect. I took care of him when she was gone or working late. He was an awesome dog even though he ate my tofu and tried to eat a dead rat. But then she graduated and moved.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #65448
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I was in my shower and went to turn it off. When I touched the handle I got a SHOCK. Not a bad one but still, you don't expect your shower to shock you. My mom is on the phone with a friend of my nana's who used to be a contractor to see if she should call an electrectrian or a plumber.

Not the best way to start my day. But at least I didn't get electrocuted while naked.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #65449
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
OTOH, I loved the Mako.

Yes. No. Fuck yeah. Er, I think I killed him. :/

Rainbow Dash is also my least favorite. She's self-centered, inconsiderate and her fan-girling/sucking up to the Wonderbolts is kind of gross. So I assume that I am also beloved and valued. ;P
Late to the Pony Party, but yeah Fluttershy-superior Pony, etc. RD remains low tier/casual/etc.

Miranda ended up being my boo, so obviously I am glad to have her back in my part. ALSO, SPILLING DRINKS AT THE CITADEL W/ JACOB AND VEGA CONFIRMED AS A SPECFIC THING YOU CAN DO, I AM EXCITE.

Speaking of Ponies, the wife is in Vegas until Tuesday as there's a MLP con that's she selling at. I am on cat duty. I am less than thrilled with all of this.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #65450
UrbanVermin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post
I don't mind rp'ing with people, I rather enjoy it! But there is a fine line between rp'ing and just being a creep, and it hath been CROSSED. I don't appreciate people trying to rp their kinky dreams with me. UGH.
I feel verbally violated... I didn't even know that was possible.
Anyways, I got my permit today in the mail. I didn't even know I could make that face....
I see your white text and raise you another. I remember when I had that happen..on neopets.. congrats on the permit!
UrbanVermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #65451
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
I was in my shower and went to turn it off. When I touched the handle I got a SHOCK. Not a bad one but still, you don't expect your shower to shock you. My mom is on the phone with a friend of my nana's who used to be a contractor to see if she should call an electrectrian or a plumber.

Not the best way to start my day. But at least I didn't get electrocuted while naked.
I am very glad that you did not get nakkie electrocuted. That would have sucked.

So it turns out the work Brando's friend was asking for wasn't what he told me it was and is significantly less interesting.

The episode of MLP where Twilight looses her shit because she's going to be late sending in her letter to the Princess is on the Hub. I forgot how brilliant this episode was. She's trippin' out maaaan
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #65452
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Oh those wacky Québécois! French Canadians explain in great detail that eagle snatching child video was a hoax.
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:24 PM   #65453
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
I guess it turns out those people who mentioned the 'youtube hoax challenge' at university on the youtube comments were right XD
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #65454
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
I didn't even hear about that in the first place but uh I am glad it was a hoax.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #65455
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
I guess it turns out those people who mentioned the 'youtube hoax challenge' at university on the youtube comments were right XD
Hey, you didn't respond to the PSN message I sent you this morning!
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:36 PM   #65456
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Hey, you didn't respond to the PSN message I sent you this morning!
I did 20 minutes after you logged off actually --- I noticed I had a new message *after* I finished Hitman: Blood Money >_>
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #65457
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
I did 20 minutes after you logged off actually --- I noticed I had a new message *after* I finished Hitman: Blood Money >_>
I was only on for an hour or so while I rode the exercise bike this morning.
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #65458
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
I was only on for an hour or so while I rode the exercise bike this morning.
I've been looking into options to buy an exercise bike to do the same thing, actually

How much did yours cost?
Unread 02-22-2013, 03:02 PM   #65459
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
I've been looking into options to buy an exercise bike to do the same thing, actually

How much did yours cost?
$300. I got it at Costco so it was pretty inexpensive but I had to assemble it myself.
Unread 02-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #65460
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

I'm still seriously debating auditioning for Joffrey, because I really want to go and see what it's like and be able to be like, "Yeah, I went to Joffrey for a little!"
But it sounds like my mom doesn't want me to audition and earlier in bio I looked up the dates and such and there's only ONE week of the intensive I can go to since we graduate June 25. And I would have to take ALL (3? 4? Something like that) the weeks after that (I would totally be fine with that but I'm only allowed to go for a week or two. :|) because those are the performance track weeks.
Joffrey is the only place I can feasibly go to. Stupid Sandy, pushing our graduation date back. Stupid os trigonum being...there.
I just wanna dance. :|

Well in other news, my friend and I are finally going to go hang out at the mall.....three weeks after we originally wanted to.

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote