Our cloud service provider for hosting images and other static files is currently experiencing DNS issues, which is affecting a large number of websites. It should be fixed shortly. Until then, the website may be slow and images may load intermittently.
Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Fullmetal Alchemist

Unread 02-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
Mersaydee

Dress Pattern for Lust?

I've been cosplaying as Lust for about 3 years now, but I think it's time to get a new dress. The one I have was built from a pattern that was too big for me anyway, and I've lost about 25 pounds since I first started wearing the dress, so it doesn't fit anymore! I've had it taken in a couple of times, but it's gotten to the point where it just doesn't look good, so I think I need to just bite the bullet and get this one re-done. My friend (who is much better at sewing than I am!) has volunteered to help sew a new Lust dress for me - we just need to find a good pattern! If anyone has suggestions, I would appreciate it greatly.
Mersaydee is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
KuruttaKanashii
Tempest in a Teapot

How about this one? http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m628...hp?page_id=109
Interchangeable patterns are the best. It's got a strapless bodice and a thigh-high slit. Probably best to add on extra fabric to make the points her neckline has.

For cosplay photos and selfies please visit my tumblr
KuruttaKanashii is offline   Reply With Quote