Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Unread 02-21-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
FatalCrimson123

Katsucon 20 (2014) RWBY and FATE or Type-Moon Cosplayers?

Fatalcrimson here! Even though the last Katsucon has passed, let me just say that I already am getting two groups for shoots together for next year~ It was my first Katsucon and let me say that I enjoyed it very much and I am super excited for next year. First let me start off with something familiar. I noticed that there was a FATE group (aka fate stay night/fate zero) group going on here and I was very sad when I missed it...I was a Nero cosplayer from Fate/Extra. But anyway, I am planning on forming another group for the FATE series and even other Type-MOON cosplays as well. I will be cosplaying as Assassin (aka Semiramis) from Fate/Apocrypha and my cousin is going to be Jeanne d' Arc (aka Joan of Arc) as well! If you were thinking of cosplaying from Type-MOON or their series of FATE then please comment below here~

I also will be forming another group for next year as well for the upcoming hit series by the creator of 'Dead Fantasy'. The series is called RWBY. I saw that a woman cosplayed Red aka Ruby Katsucon 19 and it inspired me after watching the White trailer the day before the con started <3 I am planning on cosplaying Weiss aka White from this beautiful creation and the other three mains are still up for grabs! Note Black and Yellow trailer has not come out as of yet but they will all be released by Katsucon 20! That dates for these are of course N/A right now and will be updated later on but if you are interested, please feel free to PM me or comment below!
FatalCrimson123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-22-2013, 07:13 PM   #2
Asako021

Sorry you couldn't make it to the shoot! Just to clarify it was for all peeps cosplaying from the FATE franchise Gotta spread the TypeMoon love Not sure if I will be cosplaying any Fate characters at the next Katsucon, but we'll see. There's a lot of time ahead.
Asako021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 07:25 AM   #3
FatalCrimson123

Yeah I know there is and its alright. Not your fault. I think my timing was off lol

But yeah, I am trying to get all Type-MOON people. So not just FATE, but like Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai, all the beautiful artworks of it ^_^ I am so excited to create Semiramis's cosplay because its beautiful and it actually looks easy despite the dress looking complicated.
Unread 03-15-2013, 07:51 AM   #4
FatalCrimson123

For anyone else interested in doing the group for RWBY, we have some of the Genderbends as well for the characters. Male Ruby (not for sure yet) Male Weiss (my bf) maybe a male yellow when Yellow is released...we also have a possibly Ruby and I am still Weiss. Still looking for more people!
Unread 03-17-2013, 06:45 PM   #5
FjAlucard
Has a vampire fetish

Well I can guarantee I will bring my armored Gilgamesh back for next year. So alas, if you need a golden king you have one.
Coyote Starrk-Los lobos version- Bleach
DEADPOOL!
FjAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2013, 03:22 PM   #6
FatalCrimson123

Sweet that is great!! Cannot wait to see it :3
Unread 03-20-2013, 04:12 AM   #7
foxy
Professional Catgirl :)

Having cosplayed Saber at Katsucon 2012 (battle outfit) and 2013 (casual outfit), I think there's a fair chance I'll probably bring her along again for 2014!
The Fate photoshoot at Katsu 2012 was a lot of fun.
foxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 07:51 AM   #8
FatalCrimson123

Lol cool! Yeah this shoot is for all the type-moon series out there! The more the merrier If by chance I do not be Semiramis (Assassin red) from Fate/Apocrypha then I will be either Acuied in her gown from Tsukihime or Misaya Reiroukan in her red dress from Fate/Prototype. I will let everyone know who will be my final decision before the con but look out for those three

If I do dress as Misaya, I need a Lancer from Fate/Prototype >.< Again we shall decide all this closer to the con
Unread 03-24-2013, 07:52 AM   #9
FatalCrimson123

RWBY Videos

here you go. References for RWBY to see if you wanna be part of our group. Remember, we have Ruby (red) Weiss (white) Genderbend Blake (black) and Adam (from black trailer). We still need a regular female Blake (black) and Yellow (both genderbend and female when she comes out) Genderbend Ruby (red) and Genderbend Weiss (white) We are also looking for the villians in each one as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs (red)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt9vl8iAN5Q (white)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKCt7BD4U4 (black)