Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.82 average.
Unread 02-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #5806
kendraduck09

Painting shoes I'm planning a Rosa (Pokemon Black 2/White 2) cosplay, and since I didn't want to spend a ton of money on actual Converse, I just got some white knockoff and blue fabric paint so I can do it myself. Plus it'll be more accurate, since the tongue is white.
Noiz (DRAMAtical Murder)

Going to Setsucon 2014, Katsucon 2014, Zenkaikon 2014, and Otakon 2014

~ Tumblr ~ Cosplay Facebook ~ List of Cosplays ~

kendraduck09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #5807
angryteenbear

I'm working on Midna from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for this year's Otakon!
angryteenbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #5808
Senevilla

Right now I'm working on my John Watson costume (I bought the sweater and the wig 10 minutes ago!) and I'm working on a Kotomi (from Clannad) costume on the side. All I need now is to make any alterations on the sweater that I might need. Other than that it's complete! I'm looking for fabrics, patterns, etc right now for Kotomi, so nothing is really DONE yet, besides planning.
Senevilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #5809
Quinn The Spazz
Genius, highly flammable

Saphir's jacket, though all I've done so far is to cut the collar off my navy blue dress shirt
Natsuno Yuuki-Shiki, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, O.D-Gatchaman Crowds, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Ayato Naoi-Angel Beats, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #5810
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Working on fixing up stuff for Yoh so he'll be ready for AUSA.
Gonna work on some Trinity Blood stuff tomorrow~
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ
chibierwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #5811
MotherSilver

I'm not working on it yet but I'm going to get started on Verans skirt thing and maybe start my sisters dress, since my thermoplastics aren't here yet so I can't finish the head piece, or make the armor/corset.
MotherSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #5812
Morpher
The Archy Morpher

Just started working on Toothless's tail. Only got the basic tail shape done right now. Hopefully, in a couple weeks to come I'll have the tail fins and little spikeys made.
Juvia Lockser - (Fairy Tail) - Planned

Future Cosplay(s)
Leviathan - (FF9)
Hopeless Estheim - (Original Character)
Daniella - Haunting Ground
Morpher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 10:27 PM   #5813
Alice MacLeod
Lady Alice of Ardvreck

I am working on my LMRC (Linear Magnetic Rail Cannon) for my steampunk outfit. I have experience with real ones as scary as that is so I figured hmm maybe I can build one for my steampunk outfit. It will be quite the massive sniper cannon lol. I am also designing retractable heel to flat shoes using a small pneumatic hand pump. Yar i am a weirdo. LOL. Imagine me going around in a traditional Alice dress with a big honking anti tank, anti personnel sniper cannon lol It should be interesting. I may look innocent but i carry a big cannon

Cosplays I have:

Alice Madness Returns:
Traditonal, Mixmatched ,Steamdress, Royal Suite, Silk Maiden

Traditional Disney Alice, Soviet Alice

Lolita:
Sweet Pink, Gothic, Gothic Aristocrat Ballgown, Blue "Alice" Ballgown

Anime:
White Album 2 Ogiso Setsuna school uniform
Alice MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 10:41 PM   #5814
eebee

Just finished sewing my gloves for Lucia! The trim is in the mail and should be here soon, then all that's left is the basic clothing.

Chosen, In Planning:
Carmelita Fox (with Sly Cooper), Riza Hawkeye (with Roy Mustang), Emma Frost (with Namor, Phoenix Five editions)

Under Construction:
Ravager, Reina Roja (with Gabriel Santiago)
eebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #5815
Quinn The Spazz
Genius, highly flammable

Beading Saphir's jacket. I need a new needle though, since I lost my last one DX
Natsuno Yuuki-Shiki, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, O.D-Gatchaman Crowds, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Ayato Naoi-Angel Beats, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 08:18 PM   #5816
violetlights
Pokemon Master

Getting a head start on Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2 for Otakon!
violetlights is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 08:37 PM   #5817
KasukaCainlyn33

Working on a Harley Quinn costme and actually need some help. Does anyone know whether it would be better to use white steel boning or spiral steel boning for a corset. They both seem pretty good, but I'm not sure which one would be better to use.
KasukaCainlyn33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #5818
Akahime
Red Princess

Working on so many things at the same time, but my main concern is to finish up Cater. She's almost done I suppose. LOL Just a few more details on her blazer and her prop.

Next cons: Anime Detour, Fanime, Anime Central, Anime Expo, and Midoricon.
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 08:56 PM   #5819
AdkCosplay

Undertaker as the Mad Hatter from the Black Butler ova Ciel in Wonderland. All is done except for the styling of the wig and just sewing stripes onto pants. I gotta fix the brim of my top hat. It's kinda floppy. With this costume it will be my first time entering a cosplay contest. I'm tempted to bring the Death Scythe from my original Undertaker costume, but I think I will just arm myself with a cup for tea, some sugar cubes and a poignant riddle on my tongue for my walk-on.
AdkCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:30 PM   #5820
Bm-Atticus
Cumberpunch Cosplay!

Working on ruffles for my Thor inspired Lolita dress and Loki's horns for my black lab Millie. Hoping to get it done in time for Anime Conji. It's a great outdoor convention and Millie loves meeting people!
Bm-Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote