Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Others

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #61
ayimera

Thanks for your replies I will make sure to pack up Tali and at least make a stop at the Bioware booth then! Getting excited!

Unread 02-24-2013, 03:31 PM   #62
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayimera View Post
Thanks for your replies I will make sure to pack up Tali and at least make a stop at the Bioware booth then! Getting excited!
Dope. I could whip up a Casual Hoodie M Shep (Shit's canon, thanks Gamestop!) if you want to roll with a squad!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 12:09 PM   #63
ayimera

haha I think there will be a decent-sized group there from the N7 Elite costuming group at some point. The more the merrier! I'll snag more info when it gets a bit closer.
Unread 02-26-2013, 04:38 PM   #64
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
haha I think there will be a decent-sized group there from the N7 Elite costuming group at some point. The more the merrier! I'll snag more info when it gets a bit closer.
...I have no clue who those people are, lol. Or that was an actual thing called that. But thanks though!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 02-26-2013, 08:51 PM   #65
squishtastic
SHSL K-pop

Hey, everyone!

So, it turns out that I will not be attending PAX this year, but I'll still be available for cosplay photoshoots that weekend!

I charge $10 per person, per hour, and I'm currently available all weekend.

If you have any questions and/or want to see examples of my work, I'd suggest checking out my tumblr page. Feel free to message me if you're interested! :>

Otakon 2013
Kururugi Suzaku
Tomoe Mami
Uchiha Sasuke (Team 7)
Jaganshi Hiei
Lee Taemin (LUCIFER)
Rhyme Bitou
squishtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #66
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishtastic View Post
Hey, everyone!

So, it turns out that I will not be attending PAX this year, but I'll still be available for cosplay photoshoots that weekend!

I charge $10 per person, per hour, and I'm currently available all weekend.

If you have any questions and/or want to see examples of my work, I'd suggest checking out my tumblr page. Feel free to message me if you're interested! :>
Shooting you a message as we speak

Unread 02-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #67
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

I will be there again this year! Third PAX (second PAX East and been to PAX Prime once)!!!

And I WON'T be working a booth so, YES, cosplaying! I will be Mad Moxxi from Borderlands 2 on Saturday only because Friday is a networking day. If anyone knows of any photographers that are going please send me their way. I would love to get some pictures with my friend who will be dressed as Lilith.

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 02:21 AM   #68
ChezPhoto
Fashion and Portraiture

Hello! I am a photographer now booking for PAX. This will be my fourth year photographing cosplayers and I am a well-seasoned professional. Please click here to go to my tumblr which is my booking process, as well as my portfolio, rate, and behind the scenes videos of my work. I look forward to hearing from you!

Now booking for: ANIME BOSTON 2014
For portfolio, booking information and process, GO HERE
ChezPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #69
MaiSheri
Eternal Procrastinator

I think I've finally made some cosplay decisions - Gravity Falls Wendy and my Dragonite hoodie for casual days, and I'll go full-out costuming either Friday or Saturday depending on the con schedule when it's released. And for that costume, I'm going to bring Midna out of retirement for one last convention. I just have to figure out the logistics of shipping the headpiece.
Also, I really hope that there are some other Zelda/Twilight Princess cosplayers there, but then again I'd be surprised if there wasn't.
Unread 03-01-2013, 02:06 PM   #70
MoradoFlower
Stephanie-Lynn

Looking to carpool from the DC area. Live in Gaithersburg, MD.
If you are going, please PM me.
I will split gas of course! I have a room and badge, just no ride ):

*Mallow (Mario RPG)
*Sylveon (Pokemon; Gijinka)
MoradoFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #71
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiSheri View Post
I think I've finally made some cosplay decisions - Gravity Falls Wendy and my Dragonite hoodie for casual days, and I'll go full-out costuming either Friday or Saturday depending on the con schedule when it's released. And for that costume, I'm going to bring Midna out of retirement for one last convention. I just have to figure out the logistics of shipping the headpiece.
Also, I really hope that there are some other Zelda/Twilight Princess cosplayers there, but then again I'd be surprised if there wasn't.
Are you kidding me? It's freakin Zelda, at the very least you'll get a Link or 20 running around, let alone a few Zelda and Midnas.

Unread 03-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #72
ayimera

We were gonna drive (from Alexandria area) but found Amtrak to be less expensive than we originally thought. Also, less hassle driving through/to Boston. (Just an alternative option if you can't find a ride and have the $$.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoradoFlower View Post
Looking to carpool from the DC area. Live in Gaithersburg, MD.
If you are going, please PM me.
I will split gas of course! I have a room and badge, just no ride ):
Unread 03-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #73
ChezPhoto
Fashion and Portraiture

Howdy! Again, redirecting anyone who wants a quality shoot of their cosplay and a fun experience to head over to my FAQ and Booking Schedule here. Hope to hear from you! Happy cosplaying.

Unread 03-04-2013, 09:58 AM   #74
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
We were gonna drive (from Alexandria area) but found Amtrak to be less expensive than we originally thought. Also, less hassle driving through/to Boston. (Just an alternative option if you can't find a ride and have the $$.)
Also worth noting is that the Amtrak station is about a 10 minute cab ride/20 minute walk from the hotel!

Also, PAX Parties! Who's of age and wants to hit them up? Most of them seem to be free/awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPhoto View Post
Howdy! Again, redirecting anyone who wants a quality shoot of their cosplay and a fun experience to head over to my FAQ and Booking Schedule here. Hope to hear from you! Happy cosplaying.
Hey quick query! You said the going rate here said $10 and your tumblr says $50. I assume $10 is the correct rate?

Unread 03-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #75
ChezPhoto
Fashion and Portraiture

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
Also worth noting is that the Amtrak station is about a 10 minute cab ride/20 minute walk from the hotel!

Also, PAX Parties! Who's of age and wants to hit them up? Most of them seem to be free/awesome.

Hey quick query! You said the going rate here said $10 and your tumblr says $50. I assume $10 is the correct rate?
You have me confused with someone else; I have not stated $10 is my rate.