Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3888 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 02-27-2013, 07:12 PM   #19201
FireInMyEyes
Native American Overlord

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by roytarek View Post
Hi everyone!
just joined the forum, i'm new in this cosplay thing and haven't tried it yet but it looks pretty cool and fun.
so since i'll be cosplaying for the first time in march i need some ideas for a simple cosplay that will get me into this world.
I'm 5'10-5'11 (1,75) 19yo, brown eyes. i'm open to pretty much everything.
there's only one little problem with me cosplaying, i have dreadlocks so it may be harder to find a character to cosplay.
there's a picture of me on my avatar, and here's some other pictures of me:
http://i.imgur.com/yp3nV7Q
http://i.imgur.com/CABP9Zw
i'm the guy on the left.
I think you'd be a pretty cool Wolverine.
But since you have the cool dreads, the first thing that came to my mind was Captain Jack Sparrow, you might need dreadlocks extensions for that though.

"I dare say you haven't had much practice. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why,sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!
-The White Queen
FireInMyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-02-2013, 12:15 AM   #19202
Amplify

Errm hi:3
I'm sorta lost as to who to cosplay.
I'm 15
5'3''
I'm average weight but I have a thin frame

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2d592d0c.jpg

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7322f8bd.jpg
Amplify is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #19203
cityofsnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grievolver View Post
My post kind've got lost as my account is new, so I doubt anyone saw it to respond. Going to try again, sorry!

I'm going to the MCM London Expo in October and need cosplay ideas. I'm open to any sort of ideas you may have, if you need to know my favorite stuff is like Final Fantasy, Bleach, Naruto etc. but I'm open to anything.

Here's a photo of me, I've got a tall slender build.

http://photo.cosplay.com/329793/3350929.jpg

Thanks!
I think you'd make an awesome Robin/Tim Drake!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0...ac_hqr_010.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/gothamknight..._Tim_Drake.png
Unread 03-02-2013, 04:13 PM   #19204
dalzet

Hi! i can never decide who i want to cosplay as, any suggestions would be appreciated

dalzet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #19205
HappyActress
Belle

I'd appreciate it if somebody could say who I should cosplay! My picture is my profile picture, but I might put others up later. If it's not that obvious from the picture, I have very pale skin, medium large 'honey' brown eyes (Open to contacts!) , and light brown hair (But I love wearing wigs.) I'm completely stuck on who to cosplay, so I'll use you guys's opinions!

Edit: I'm open to any type of series. I like anime, western, and everything else!
HappyActress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #19206
Haruhi13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyActress View Post
I'd appreciate it if somebody could say who I should cosplay! My picture is my profile picture, but I might put others up later. If it's not that obvious from the picture, I have very pale skin, medium large 'honey' brown eyes (Open to contacts!) , and light brown hair (But I love wearing wigs.) I'm completely stuck on who to cosplay, so I'll use you guys's opinions!

Edit: I'm open to any type of series. I like anime, western, and everything else!
I can totally see you as Nai from Karneval, Shirayuki from Akagami no Shirayukihime, or Kaylee from Firefly. ^ ^
Haruhi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 02:48 PM   #19207
joshiemae
Amazonian Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyActress View Post

Based on what you said I'd have to suggest Stephanie Brown (Spoiler/Robin/Batgirl). She has multiple personas, but she has a sweet looking face like you do (that sounds oddly creepy ugh).
joshiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #19208
WebGirlRachel

(I'm on right)

5'3" Brunette, my hair is usually straight, and I like Torchwood, Doctor Who, Firefly, The Guild, Sherlock, Star Trek, Batman, Spiderman, Fringe, and stuff similar. I don't like anime too much since I just started watching it so please don't suggest any anime costumes.
WebGirlRachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 10:30 PM   #19209
Hallowin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalzet View Post
Hi! i can never decide who i want to cosplay as, any suggestions would be appreciated

Chikusa Kakimoto from Katekyo Hitman Reborn ^^
What
I
Love
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cosplay1

Cosplay2
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 12:14 AM   #19210
joshiemae
Amazonian Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebGirlRachel View Post

(I'm on right)

5'3" Brunette, my hair is usually straight, and I like Torchwood, Doctor Who, Firefly, The Guild, Sherlock, Star Trek, Batman, Spiderman, Fringe, and stuff similar. I don't like anime too much since I just started watching it so please don't suggest any anime costumes.
I'm just gonna throw out some characters from comics that I think you could do.
Uhm, Zatanna would be fun, but her hair is technically more black. The costume is rather simple and fun. Huntress is another one you could do, but her costumes are always more challenging. Star Sapphire you could do as well. Her costumes tend to be more revealing. And the last one I can think of just sitting here is Kate Bishop (Hawkeye).

I hope that helps at least a little bit. I tried to think of one's you could do without a wig at least.
joshiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 12:56 AM   #19211
Cloud Syndrome

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out who to cosplay as

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._6969676_n.jpg

Above is a not terrible pic of me (surprisingly hard to find) and I'm trying to get a headstart on a cosplay for Otakon 2013, or any con in general. Last year was the first time I cosplayed and I went as Minato from Persona 3.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...25123162_o.jpg

That pic is to give an idea of my build. I'm kinda short, only about 5'6 and right now I'm trying to figure out who to cosplay as. I've had some ideas

Shun from Shinsekai Yori (the white robe outfit in episode 10)
Araragi from Bakemonogatari (love the series but the reason why I'm not doing this is because he's kinda plain looking)
I also had suggestions for Rin from Ao No Exorcist and Kirito but I feel like those are way too overdone.

So if you guys have any ideas as to what I could do I would really appreciate it =) Thankyous for reading and any suggestions.
Cloud Syndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #19212
Haruhi13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebGirlRachel View Post

(I'm on right)

You would make an adorable Kaylee!
Unread 03-05-2013, 03:11 AM   #19213
Suuki
Kyle Broflovski

I am posting again because I got a new haircut.. and well, I just love suggestions.. XD
There is my profile pic.. and I guess I can supply another pic.

Quote:
Hey guys! My name is Suuki. I am generally new to cosplaying (like professionally)..
I need to have some cosplays ready for anime expo and I want to know who I should do.
I don't care about skin.. But i would like to not go extreme (since I am only 15). And I am open to cross dressing, but I prefer to stay my gender.

My favorite animes are..
Nana
Saikano
Naruto
Rumbling Hearts
Itazura Na Kiss
B Gata H Kei
Clannad
FMA
Death Note
Peach Girl.. (It's a little girly for my taste. But I watched it anyways. xD)

I have probably seen a lot of the popular ones..

Games I am into are The Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing and Street Fighter.
Thanks guys!
----
Anime LA '15
WonderCon '15
Anime Conji '15
Ninja Con '15
Anime Expo '15
San Diego Comic Con '15
Suuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 03:40 AM   #19214
sirchrissypoo
Sir Chrissy Poo

I've got an anime convention I'm planning on attending in a few weeks. I'd love to know who I look like or could convincingly pull off. I haven't seen any real obscure shows or anything, but if it's a good enough costume I'll consider anything.

*I have no bananas...on this day*
*Well if you have no bananas them I'm not talkin to you!*
sirchrissypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #19215
Haruhi13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suuki View Post
I am posting again because I got a new haircut.. and well, I just love suggestions.. XD
There is my profile pic.. and I guess I can supply another pic.

Thanks guys!
Mana from Negima, Souma from CLAMP's books, Seychelles from Hetalia, Natsumi from Air Gear, Blue from Wolf's Rain, Hannah from Kuroshitsuji, Katara, Maria from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
Kind of a long list, but I hope it helps. ^ ^"