Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Wigs (Used)

Unread 03-01-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Looking for blond wig

It's been resolved. Thank you for your time!~

Last edited by Ineedaname9 : 03-03-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Unread 03-02-2013, 01:10 AM   #2
Kurotaka9

I have one that is a light blonde wig with bangs it goes just above shoulders.
Unread 03-02-2013, 01:53 AM   #3
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Do you need it to spike?
I have a wig styled into cloud strife I could sell since I'm not cosplaying that version for a long time..It's platinum blonde from arda. (it's pretty light):
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/368716/

That cosplay is what the wig is in.
-Either Hikari (Pokemon Platinum) or Roxanne (Pokemon Omega Ruby)
-Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Re/Black ver)
Unread 03-02-2013, 03:52 AM   #4
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurotaka9 View Post
I have one that is a light blonde wig with bangs it goes just above shoulders.
If there a pic? I think it might be to long for what I'd need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Do you need it to spike?
I have a wig styled into cloud strife I could sell since I'm not cosplaying that version for a long time..It's platinum blonde from arda. (it's pretty light):
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/368716/

That cosplay is what the wig is in.
I'm sorry, the last thing I really need is for the wig to be heavy styled and spiked like that. I'd need to wash everything out and because of it being spiked it's hard to tell if it would work for my needs so the washing would all be for moot.
Unread 03-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #5
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Alright thanks for letting me know anyway.

But having a pic of the character you need it for would probably help you get the one you need. If you had one up, and it wasn't anywhere near what the wig I have could be used for I wouldn't have posted..
Unread 03-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #6
Ilikeunicorns
Andrea

pmed you
Unread 03-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #7
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
Alright thanks for letting me know anyway.

But having a pic of the character you need it for would probably help you get the one you need. If you had one up, and it wasn't anywhere near what the wig I have could be used for I wouldn't have posted..
Well, I'm pretty open to wigs and most have been close to what I'm looking for? If I wanted a spiked wig I would have said a spiked wig in my original post. >.> Maybe I should have put unstyled into my original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikeunicorns View Post
pmed you
Replyed!~
Unread 03-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #8
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

No what I mean is, all you said was short blonde wig. You didn't put length, whether you were going to spike it, weather you needed heat resistant or anything like that. So no one actually knows what you are specifically looking for. If you would have said "Short wig for so and so from this series. here's a pic" then you wouldn't get posts with wigs that are so far off. and this whole conversation would have been avoided. I could easily wash the cloud wig for you. It's not hard at all. But if it was the wrong length then I can see you not wanting it. A lot of wigs can be spiked, it's whether you want to spike them or not..Not whether they can..
Unread 03-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #9
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
No what I mean is, all you said was short blonde wig. You didn't put length, whether you were going to spike it, weather you needed heat resistant or anything like that. So no one actually knows what you are specifically looking for. If you would have said "Short wig for so and so from this series. here's a pic" then you wouldn't get posts with wigs that are so far off. and this whole conversation would have been avoided. I could easily wash the cloud wig for you. It's not hard at all. But if it was the wrong length then I can see you not wanting it. A lot of wigs can be spiked, it's whether you want to spike them or not..Not whether they can..
Look, it's my choice if I want to post what character I'm doing or not. When I posted this I was a bit like I'd pretty much take anything that was around what I'm looking for because of short notice. Pretty much everyone else got what length and color I was looking for. My other response in this thread about it being to long, how am I suppose to know if the person has a long neck so thus it cuts just above their shoulders if they don't give me a picture?

Also, if I was looking for a spiked wig I would have put 'spiked wig' into my post. >.> I figured most people would realized that the fact I didn't mention 'spiked wig' would mean that maybe I wasn't looking for one? I mean a wig that is currently styled into spikes and not a wig that is spike-able.
Unread 03-02-2013, 10:54 PM   #10
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

No need to jump down my throat..Jeeze.
I'm just saying, a little more info on exactly what you need would have helped. and since most short wigs ARE spikable, it's gonna be very difficult to find one that doesn't. If I washed my Cloud wig, it wouldn't have spikes amymore, thus not being a "spiked wig". You said you don't want one that's spiked because you have to wash it, I;'m saying I can wash it FOR YOU thus making it just a wig base like you will end up with anyway.
Unread 03-02-2013, 11:14 PM   #11
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
No need to jump down my throat..Jeeze.
I'm just saying, a little more info on exactly what you need would have helped. and since most short wigs ARE spikable, it's gonna be very difficult to find one that doesn't. If I washed my Cloud wig, it wouldn't have spikes amymore, thus not being a "spiked wig". You said you don't want one that's spiked because you have to wash it, I;'m saying I can wash it FOR YOU thus making it just a wig base like you will end up with anyway.
I'm not saying I don't want a spikeable wig. I'm not looking for a currently spiked wig, also don't you charge for washing wigs?

Okay, you don't seem to be understanding what I mean. When your styling a spike for a wig do you not cut the tip to get a point? Do you not have to trim it the wig to suit the character for a wig, unless you go thru all the effort to style the spikes to a character only to not trim it so it looks right? No, because that doesn't make much sense. I'm not wanting a wig that has wonky lengths due to being a washed spiked wig. >.>
Unread 03-03-2013, 12:41 AM   #12
Ion
イオン

Unsure if you solved your problem yet, but pming you.

CURRENT PROJECTS
Elsa - Frozen (coronation gown) | Satsuki Kiryuin - Kill la Kill | Toothiana - Rise of the Guardians | Legolas - Lord of the Rings | Baroness - G.I. Joe
Unread 03-03-2013, 12:52 AM   #13
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ion View Post
Unsure if you solved your problem yet, but pming you.
Replied~