Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Closed Thread
Unread 03-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #46
trmbngrl
Britt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
That's fine, I don't care. If someone wants to avoid me that's all them. But the people I have made friends with, know that I'm actually not this horrible person.

What's said on the internet out of rage, or hate, or whatever reason, will NEVER go away..No matter what reason I had to say something, it will always come back to me, but in the heat of the moment, you don't think about that and say something really messed up or stupid, and no one will ever let you hear the end of it. I actually have a lot of GOOD qualities, but you all talk about how terrible I am rather then anything nice I've ever said..
Like again, taking this thread for example. No one, not once mentioned how the very first thing I did was tell her how much I liked the outfit. No let's bring things not involved in this thread, and just throw them in there to make this person look even worse. At conventions, I'm actually pretty shy and don't really get into the photos at shoots because I have a harder time talking face to face with people. But when you actually get to know me, and hang out with me, I'm actually fun to hang out with. But you wouldn't know that because you'll never give me the chance. I'll probably take a huge break from this site because of how out of hand everything gets (not just my posts, but I've seen others that have done it that I haven't posted on) on this site. You will never get to know me if you never talk to me in person. A lot of things I say aren't meant to be taken badly, or rude, like I said before. If you READ it that way, how is that my fault? No one ever asks, "was that suppose to be rude? if not please reword it a little better"..Instead it's "Don't listen to him, he's always rude to everyone in every post". If you THINK something is rude, make sure it was meant to be before slamming me. I can gaurantee that will solve a lot of the problems people have with me. But no. None of you have ever done that. Because you assume, then slam, which makes an argument get out of hand when it didn't have to.

And no, I'm not saying I'm always a victim or whatever. I know I have done it too. Everyone has, but it's not every single time.
Yep.
It's totally obvious that I am missing out on a HUGE opportunity here.
What a wonderful friend, someone who is nice to your face and talks shit online. I really think that dreaming and the internet are similar, to pull from Paprika. Our real person comes out, our real thoughts are put out there unfiltered, and from what I see here it's not good. You seem like the kind of person to smear someone IRL for dumping you as a friend after you prove yourself to be the same person online as you are offline.
I've been bullied before and I don't really care to 'give people a chance' if THIS is what they choose to show me. You derail everything that you jump into and turn it all about you, and that's not okay.

Unread 03-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #47
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

"..that would probably sneer at someone in a dress you didn't think was worn right and you'd sooner talk down at someone than just smile and find something to compliment them on with their own outfit if they say something nice about yours first because if they didn't want you honest opinion then they shouldn't have spoken to you."

Did you read my first post? I in fact DID compliment her. I gave a suggestion and backed it up with the reason I gave the suggestion. How was that sneering?

And we're still talking about that tumblr reply? I already talked about that. I can't take it off (at least, if I can, idk how, or I woulda deleted it already), and people are telling me to say sorry to them..I can't do anything to an anon..I can't go to their page and send them a message..And after telling me what they did, I can more then bet they don't care what I have to say to them, nor will they visit my page in the future, since they have such a problem in the first place, so who am I saying sorry to? An empty void of nobody? I can't say anything to a person I can't get ahold of.
-Either Hikari (Pokemon Platinum) or Roxanne (Pokemon Omega Ruby)
-Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Re/Black ver)
Unread 03-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #48
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts

Again. Stop.
Right now you all look like jerks and are probably scaring all the new comers who are looking at this thread.
Unread 03-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #49
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by trmbngrl View Post
Yep.
It's totally obvious that I am missing out on a HUGE opportunity here.
What a wonderful friend, someone who is nice to your face and talks shit online. I really think that dreaming and the internet are similar, to pull from Paprika. Our real person comes out, our real thoughts are put out there unfiltered, and from what I see here it's not good. You seem like the kind of person to smear someone IRL for dumping you as a friend after you prove yourself to be the same person online as you are offline.
I've been bullied before and I don't really care to 'give people a chance' if THIS is what they choose to show me. You derail everything that you jump into and turn it all about you, and that's not okay.
So far, the only person I've really talked shit about, is Evaunit..I admit that. But hey, hey does it about others as well as about me, so I guess it's only bad when I do it.

If you don't want to talk to me at a con, then don't.
Unread 03-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #50
sailoriso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
That's fine, I don't care. If someone wants to avoid me that's all them. But the people I have made friends with, know that I'm actually not this horrible person.

I say stupid stuff that hurts people and I only say it in the heat of the moment repeatedly and people won't let me live it down! Despite what I say I'm really a good person and you'd know that if you hung out with me in person! A lot of the things I say sound mean but it's not my fault if you read it like that because I totally just meant for it to sound mean and not actually be mean! I'm not a victim every single time, just 99.99% of the time.

Quote:
Did you read my first post? I in fact DID compliment her. I gave a suggestion and backed it up with the reason I gave the suggestion. How was that sneering?
Yes, you did compliment her until she said she wasn't going to wear a petticoat and didn't want to wear one. Then you got on her repeatedly that "If you want to call yourself a lolita, you should dress the way the fashion tells you!" and blaming OP for possibly being looked down on because of a damn petticoat. "You are making it seem like the girls that do it the right way are horrible people for being upset that you are calling yourself one of them without following the guidelines. Just saying.." "If you can't follow the simple guidelines, then you shouldn't call yourself part of that community. "

You did sneer at her. You're sneering and looking down on her for dare calling herself a lolita when she's not wearing a petticoat because in your mind that one thing makes an outfit a lolita outfit. Well I believe that you can't call yourself a lolita until you actually have a coord to your name. Do you have a dress? No? Then you're not a lolita.
Unread 03-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #51
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Actually yes I do have one..It's a little too small for me though. I actually HAVE a full coord but since it doesn't fit, I have to get a new one. Which costs money, which right now I'm s bit short on. And actually, if you read a thread I made in this forum, I was looking for a fabric with a print I liked because a friend is making me a new one so I don't have to worry about getting one online that might not fit.

And you're all saying that about "my views" as if I made them up out of nowhere....I spent days upon days looking up as much as I could to learn about it, and everywhere I read, it said petticoats are essential. So if you're gonna blame anyone for those views, blame every site I learned it from. If no reputable info site said otherwise, how was that my fault. You can't blame a failing student for the teacher not teaching them correctly.

Last edited by Jei-Cos : 03-07-2013 at 08:34 PM.
Unread 03-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #52
sailoriso

It doesn't matter how much you studied or if Mana-sama himself descended from the heavens to guide you along your magical journey of lolitadom. You don't act like a holier than thou jerk at someone just because they're not up to your standards. OP wasn't acting as if she had the best outfit ever and was better than everyone else, she's new and she said specifically she wanted to do casual and knew she needed a petticoat but chose to go without it. Everyone else was okay with it and they're all lolitas but you had to bash her and talk down to her citing the rules. The rules didn't say be a total jerk to other lolitas.

You're not going to understand why people have issues with your behavior but you still try and try to make excuses and have the last word. This is your problem. You have to be right every damn time even when people use your own words to prove otherwise.

Just go away, Jason. Keep your opinions to yourself unless people ask you specifically for them and get some therapy for your anger issues.

Last edited by sailoriso : 03-07-2013 at 08:42 PM.
Unread 03-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #53
evaunit01berser
Banned

Didnt Jason say he was going to quit replying like 5 posts ago?
Unread 03-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #54
NiGHTmaren
...into Dreams
Modoka Magica

Okay, time to lock this one lol...

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Holiday Matsuri (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, Robotnik (genderbend) from Sonic, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Closed Thread