Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Unread 02-04-2013, 06:51 AM   #31
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

Still like you said though, we still got a great deal of time, so anything could happen. Someone could surprise us...XD

Though I would still be just as happy to get as many together as I can, though having the whole group come together somewhere at least once would be awesome none the less...

The Cosplay File for 2012
All subject to change... (and also more then I can list...@_@) Red= In Progress
Planned Cosplay's/Projects: Zol Balfaltin "The Grim Reaper" [Immortal Rain], Philemon [Persona], Adam/1st Disciple [DGM- Earl Human Form], Nea Walker [DGM], TARDIS [Doctor Who- "Special Project"], Vocaloid Edward Elric [FMA- "Special Project"], Nekozawa [Ouran- "Princely Ver."]
Raiji Magiwind is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:58 AM   #32
Twittles123

I am not sure yet if my husband and I will be going. But I am working on Chie now, and his Protagonist costume as well.

Lilith Boarderlands [Otakon]
Mari festival [AZ]
Jupiter Fruits version [AZ]

Twittles123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 03:40 PM   #33
melodea

I'm gonna be Stage Risette (True Story) from the anime in her pink outfit. (: My friend, CherryMewMewNya here on coscom, is planning on doing Detective Loveline Nanako and her bf is gonna be Teddie (in his kuma suit!)

Facebook
melodea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #34
Shadaki

I will likely be showing up as Akihiko in his Persona 4 Arena outfit

All about training! Check out my pages!

Team Beachbody page: www.teambeachbody.com/member/sn/TheEternalLion

Team Beachbody Coach page: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/TheEternalLion

Facebook (fitness) page: https://www.facebook.com/TheEternalLionFitness
Shadaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #35
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Currently planning on making a Koromaru plushie to go with my Minako cosplay.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2013, 02:10 PM   #36
tenouharula101

Hey guys. Instead of mitsuru I'll be coming as junpei and I'll be taking over the running of the Friday midnight shoot again this year. For the sake of keeping things fun and lose I will not be making a list of props and poses up ahead of time. I've never had problems keeping things flowing at the time of the shoot personally. All requests at shot time will be considered. I've been running or corunning these shoot for four years now with much success. Lets all have fun. As for the Saturday shoots they can be handle however the person running them wishes. I have too many cosplays to run three shoots.
tenouharula101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2013, 10:52 PM   #37
rpgmaster2378
Console RPG Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenouharula101 View Post
Hey guys. Instead of mitsuru I'll be coming as junpei and I'll be taking over the running of the Friday midnight shoot again this year. For the sake of keeping things fun and lose I will not be making a list of props and poses up ahead of time. I've never had problems keeping things flowing at the time of the shoot personally. All requests at shot time will be considered. I've been running or corunning these shoot for four years now with much success. Lets all have fun. As for the Saturday shoots they can be handle however the person running them wishes. I have too many cosplays to run three shoots.
Cool. I look forward to another great and fun time on Friday this year.

See what conventions I'll be at next
rpgmaster2378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2013, 12:26 AM   #38
DukeLawliet

As usual myself, I'll be assuming leadership of the Sat Afternoon and Night shoots myself. We should be having a great time, as we did last year. We got a GREAT turnout (remember the shadows?) and are hoping to make it even bigger! As our community grows, let's hope for even more fun! Sat we're thinking approximately noonish followed by lunch, and midnight, unless other suggestions are abound. Any thoughts?
Unread 03-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #39
rpgmaster2378
Console RPG Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeLawliet View Post
As usual myself, I'll be assuming leadership of the Sat Afternoon and Night shoots myself. We should be having a great time, as we did last year. We got a GREAT turnout (remember the shadows?) and are hoping to make it even bigger! As our community grows, let's hope for even more fun! Sat we're thinking approximately noonish followed by lunch, and midnight, unless other suggestions are abound. Any thoughts?
Hi! Glad to hear that you'll be back at Otakon this year. If you want to run them, then by all means. I think you were better at it then when I tried to; though I'll be more than happy to help you, or anyone else leading the shoots.

You're right though, this should be another great year for the fandom here at Otakon.

As for Saturday, the very initial/preliminary time ideas was 1 PM, and 11:30 PM (instead of midnight out of safety-time concerns-considerations/squeeze in the King's game at a reasonable time if people were interested); but this is NOT set in stone/up for debate.

Unread 03-27-2013, 11:53 PM   #40
rpgmaster2378
Console RPG Enthusiast

Hey everyone. Hope everyone's doing ok. We're getting slightly closer to August here.

I was thinking about making a Facebook event page-link for this year's Persona/SMT/Catherine/Devil Survivor Otakon shoots; you know just another area/way we can communicate with each other/keep in touch, etc if anyone's interested...

Unread 03-30-2013, 06:09 PM   #41
bean93
Can I touch your haaaand?

Ohmygoodness I haven't been on in ages and I haven't been updating this SORRY xD Good thing I abandoned my Psych work and decided to derp around on here! xD

I think the Facebook might be a good idea! Although not everyone may have a FB, it'll still be especially great come Otakon time, like during Otakon, when people can update and post things in the group immediately. Reminders, location changes, updates, and such.

EDIT: Updated and ready to go! I can't wait for August! The list for Persona 4 forever grows... xD It's gonna be one hell of a gathering, that's for sure...

Cosplay
Organization 13 2006 *retired, sold*
Tales of Vesperia - Yuri Lowell 2009, 10 *retired, sold*
Persona 4 - Yukiko Amagi 2011, 12
Persona 4 - Teddie (pageant) 2012, 13
Persona 4 - Gas Station Attendant 2013, 14
Persona 4 - Izanami - no - Okami (Goddess) 2014
Hataraku Maou Sama - Mayumi Kisaki 2014
Soul Eater - Liz Thompson 2014

Last edited by bean93 : 03-30-2013 at 07:10 PM.
bean93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2013, 12:05 AM   #42
rpgmaster2378
Console RPG Enthusiast

Here's the Facebook event page that I've created/will update. Please feel free to invite yourselves/spread the word:

http://www.facebook.com/events/159273960898736/

I hope the url works.

(Added 5/25/13: If any of the shoot leaders/organizers also want to 'co' host/help maintain the Facebook Event Page for the shoot, PM me.)

Last edited by rpgmaster2378 : 05-24-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Unread 04-04-2013, 12:34 AM   #43
Raikalith

I haven't decided if I'm bringing Labrys or P4 Arena Mitsuru yet, I'll be one or the other for Friday night at least.
Raikalith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 02:30 AM   #44
Kairakoi
Backseat Gamer

I have plans to make 2 Persona costumes.
1 most of you have probably seen before is my Angel persona. But I'm (hopefully going to be remaking it better with better wings and a different material.
And the other is Nekomata which is new. And if it comes out well, will be cool.
I donno which to wear when. =P
Unread 04-27-2013, 11:37 PM   #45
Daggerhime
SHSL Protagonist

Hello all!
I am definitely returning this Otakon as Male Protagonist/Minato Arisato/Makoto Yuki of Persona 3. Last year I cosplayed his Summer Outfit, but this year I am bringing his whole school uniform.

I will also be accompanied by my sister who is cosplaying Elizabeth. I'll be helping her make the cards float right out of the Compendium!

Oh, and we shall both be attending both the Friday and Saturday late-night/Midnight shoots.

Can't wait to see you all there!

2014 Conventions:
Katsucon ● Anime Boston ● Zenkaikon ● AnimeNEXT ● Otakon ● Otakuthon ● Another Anime Con

Please visit my adorable Plushie store on ETSY!

Last edited by Daggerhime : 04-27-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Daggerhime is offline   Reply With Quote