Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 4.94 average.
Unread 02-26-2013, 01:31 PM   #16336
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

Thanks! I love how it's shiny and a bit tacky and just funky. I think older Lambo is a bit more on the flamboyant side, so why not go with something just as fabulous?
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-26-2013, 10:39 PM   #16337
MeiChama
Professional Alvin Lover

OMG DAT LAMBO SHIRT. I'm in love. <3

What's Being Made
Surprise {Shingeki no Kyojin}
Hanji Zoe {Shingeki no Kyojin}

Where I'm Going
Anime Expo 2014

"With our powers combined we are cosplayers!"
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 12:29 AM   #16338
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

Hahaha! Thanks. I think it turned out pretty awesome. I can't wait to see my friend wear it since I know she's going to be adorable as Lambo. She is working on her horns right now, so soon she will have the whole thing ready.
Unread 03-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #16339
MissLunatic
Someone

Sorry, haven't been around for some days here as well.
The shirt looks very great! The silky look was a very good idea. Totally fits TYL Lambo to my mind.
Cool. Hope she'll enjoy the cos but it already sounds as if she will.^^

Besides somehow you make me want to show something as well now.^^
Hope the Link works.
This is what I'm currently still up to. First box out of 16 and atm I've got 9 finished, the rest halfway finished.
They aren't perfect, but at least they won't be too heavy to wear at the belt and as true to the original as possible regarding details and limited ressources.

Also Upcoming:
Kyo Sohma (Prince from Sorta Cinderella) (Fruits Basket)
Superbi Squalo (KH Reborn!)
Kanon (Umineko no naku koro ni)

Upgrading:
Kagari Shusei (Psycho-Pass)
Okita Souji (Hakuouki)
MissLunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 12:09 AM   #16340
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

Thanks a lot! We thought the silky fabric would be fun for TYL Lambo too since he seems a bit over the top.

The box looks great. I really like how you did the detail on it. Good luck finishing the rest!
Unread 03-11-2013, 08:08 AM   #16341
MissLunatic
Someone

Yeah, exactly. That was my impression as well. A teenager who likes to party and more or less extravagant clothes.

Many thanks . Nearly finished now. The last one only needs the hinges and silver lining now.

Also Upcoming:

Upgrading:
Okita Souji (Hakuouki)
Unread 04-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #16342
Daniella1127

I've completed my Yamamoto cosplay about a month ago. D

I also plan to cosplay as HDWM Tsuna, Ryohei and Haru c: I'm currently and SLOWLY making progress on Tsuna.
Daniella1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #16343
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo

I've been kind of in a KHR mood again lately, so I was searching around for artworks, when I found some awesome Mukuro outfits. And one in particular that I love.
So I'm gonna do that one now.
Oh I love how Amano-sensei makes Mukuro and Gokudera really flamboyant fashion victims. <3
Next up:
| Ratio - 95%| Kyouko Sakura - 85%|
| Satsuki Kiryuin: Junketsu - 70% & Senketsu - 60%|
| Peko Pekoyama - 60%| Nagito Komaeda - 55%| Ryuko Matoi - 50%|
~ ♥ ~
| Tumblr | deviantART | Cosplay plans | WorldCosplay | Cure |
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 03:14 PM   #16344
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

I love that Mukuro outfit. And I agree, Mukuro and Gokudera get some pretty flamboyant outfits in the artwork, but I love that stuff. It's so over the top and fun!

I finally was able to give my friend her Lambo shirt and that night she did some pictures that I thought I would share. She just needs to make the horns and she's all set for a casual version. I will make her the suit to go with the shirt in the near future I hope.
Unread 04-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #16345
MissLunatic
Someone

@Daniella:
Oh, you are right about the skin colour in your description and I guess you've really got the attitude to cosplay him. Looks really natural . I'd like to see a fullshot some time of the whole cosplay^^.
Besides interesting choice xD. Except for HDWM Tsuna you seem to like the more easygoing ones, don't you?

@LLuvia:
Cool that you got back into the mood.
For Mukuro I have to agree, but for Hayato again it feels like an outfit where he overdid it a little xD. I rather prefer to cosplay that one some day and his Colore TYL version. But maybe I'm just a little prude.
But I have to admit I like Lal's clothes in this series of artworks and maybe if I ever do a casual version of her this would be really nice. So many thanks .

@Mehdia:
Oh, she looks awesome and cute! Suits Lambo quite well.^^ I'm looking forward to the finished version.

@all:
Besides I'm finished and already have test-worn my Melone base version and I'm quite happy with the result.
Already working at one of my next projects for Hanami next month and yes I'm so crazy after finishing my boxes to make boxes again. ^^'' This time for Lal. But I'm very happy that she's only got two and that they are much more simple to make. Possibly going to make her top today and the arm cuff.

Also Upcoming:

Upgrading:
Okita Souji (Hakuouki)
Unread 04-15-2013, 10:52 AM   #16346
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo

@MissLunatic:
I'm always up for some KHR cosplay, but I only just now got the inspiration to make something like right now. Like getting another flash.
And about the outfits... Well, Amano-sensei is a woman, so it's not too surprising she's make some fanservicey outfits. But yeah, sometimes one hundred belts seem a liiittle overboard. :'D
But those outfits you linked are lovely, I'd like to see them done more. And I've always been partial to Lal. Looking forward to seeing your rendition of her, you always seem to work really hard.
And hnng, I do like everyones TYL Colore outfits. And Mukuro with overknees. Hahaha. |D

@Mehdia
I agree with you. So much.
Next up:
| Ratio - 95%| Kyouko Sakura - 85%|
| Satsuki Kiryuin: Junketsu - 70% & Senketsu - 60%|
| Peko Pekoyama - 60%| Nagito Komaeda - 55%| Ryuko Matoi - 50%|
~ ♥ ~
| Tumblr | deviantART | Cosplay plans | WorldCosplay | Cure |
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #16347
sassyesquire
Sassy

Hey wow I missed a lot haha everyone 's things look great o3o and seems like everyone has good ideas lol
I just popped in to say that im planning on going to AX this year as mammon since its a simple cosplay and wont cost much due to the fact all my money is going to even getting to the con lmao Im hopping it wont be my last con for the year though since /i am skipping Fanime to go.
sassyesquire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #16348
MissLunatic
Someone

@Sassy:

Cool, hope you'll enjoy the cos. It's more or less easy to make if you already have a purple wig.
Hope you'll manage. I know about money problems very well. Currently very short of money tool ^^''. But at least I've got most things bought till the end of May now.

@Lluvia:

XD Can’t say I’m unhappy to hear this .

Of course not. TYL for example is nearly pure fanservice. At least regarding the artworks xD.

I try to work hard. But very often I’m out of time -.- And don’t get everything finished or have to rush. Just when I got a compliment regarding accuracy and crafting… well… I messed up a little with Rin’s sword from Ao no Exorcist now. And it’s still bothering me now how to make the handle, now that I have postponed it a little (meaning 2 weeks ^^'')… Sorry off-topic.

I’m trying to do my best considering that I’ve only got a week now till I want to wear Lal ^^’’. The top is nearly finished except for some holes and crude decorative stitching… Fun to make btw xD. It’s really something if you mustn’t hem a shirt xD.

And the boxes are finished too, just have to fix some paint spots… The headphones or what that is, she wears with her goggles are except for the red colour in the middle finished too…
Tomorrow going to try to dye the cape. Never dyed before, hope it’ll just go fine ^^’’.
And trying to make the gorilla protector on her shoulder or the gun at her arm… Most likely rather the gorilla cause for the gun I might still lack a piece I need… Although I feel better about the gun currently ^^’’.

Also Upcoming:

Upgrading:
Okita Souji (Hakuouki)
Unread 04-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #16349
Sokmunki
Snow Guardian

I'm working on a Tsuna cosplay currently (I just need to make the gloves and get the ring... I also need pants. LOL) but I discovered that most people just don't sell wigs with enough volume and hair for Tsuna. So I just found a long wig that had the same colour as Tsuna's hair colour, and then I cut it (making sure to keep sections together after cut.). I then crocheted the leftover hair through the cap to add more volume and height (I secured it with Gorilla Glue after). Now it's just perfect!!!

Complete:

Tintin
Belphagor from KHR
11th and 10th doctors
Amy Pond
Merida
Jack Frost
Sherlock (BBC)
Sokmunki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #16350
animazn

I'm doin Hibari and Yamamoto Haven't started on much of it, other than Hibari's jacket. Most of the stuff I can get from my closet. Just need the tonfas, sword, and rings Any suggestions for the rings? I'd rather not buy D:

Cosplay Page
Cosplays 2014:
Kirito-Gun Gale Online 30%
Akihito(dance version)-KNK 90%
Akihito(school version)-KNK 0%
Veigar-League of Legends 0%
Zabuza-Naruto 0%
Hikaru Hitachiin-OHHC 80%
Haru(Fem version)-Free! 10%
Ping-Mulan 30%
Sandwich-kun-SAO 10%
animazn is offline   Reply With Quote