Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action)

Unread 06-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #1
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

Murdoch Mysteries

Surprised, but not surprised that there is not a topic for this.

I was fuming that Murdoch Mysteries TV series was going to be dropped because CityTV (Rogers) dispute it's growth in viewership saying it wasn't there thing. But it has been picked up by the CBC for a 6th season.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murdoch_Mysteries

The series is set at the end of the Victorian era Toronto, Canada but has a undercurrent of steampunk with expanding on the real William Murdoch dabbles into the scientific means of collecting evidence at the period in time was unheard of. The locations are not limited to Toronto either.

I had the chance to see them at work locally. It was weird seeing Victorian homes with an actually horse and buggy down the street from where I live. *_*

Here's a character makeup test Ivy (Ashley Leggat).
http://www.myspace.com/ashleyleggat/...teries/2904001

FanEXPO
Wearing random Arda Wigs.
Madeline Hatter ~ Ever After High (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Anime North, (maybe) Otakuthon, FanEXPO '15
Nehelenia
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
My Wigs • Mascot, Costumes (Humanity has Declined) & D.Gray-man Poker Cards • Zori&Tabi from Japan

Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup revies!

Last edited by Ani_BEE : 06-11-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Ani_BEE is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-11-2013, 04:26 PM   #2
sleepygeek
Person, Place, and Thing

My friend absolutely has his heart set on being George for this year's FanExpo. Unfortunately, I probably haven't got the time to make that happen for him while also getting my own stuff done. It depends on whether I can find some of the constable outfit bits and bobs from a store - the helmet, for example, which I might be able to make on my own but am not willing to fight with this year.

If any Murdoch costumes ever do happen for my group of friends, we'll certainly take a stroll down the street to the CBC and have a laugh!
sleepygeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2013, 08:10 PM   #3
Haruchii
the journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepygeek View Post
If any Murdoch costumes ever do happen for my group of friends, we'll certainly take a stroll down the street to the CBC and have a laugh!
This is an old post, but I'm sad I didn't see it earlier, cause ohmygod that is a brilliant idea.

Monokuma (Dangan Ronpa) - 0%
Sae (AKB0048) - 30%
Kanata (AKB0048) - 0%

~Completd Cosplays~
Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) - Miki (Shugo Chara) - North Italy (APH) - America (APH) - Erik Lensherr (X-Men:First Class) - Sailor Uranus (Sailor Moon) - Merlin (Merlin) - Loki (The Avengers (2012)) - Butterfree (Pokemon)

https://www.facebook.com/CosplayByHaruchii
Haruchii is offline   Reply With Quote