Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Legend of Zelda

Unread 03-12-2013, 08:14 AM   #1
Chikkijet
I am a Woman-Child :P

Twilight Zelda Hair Slide/Comb & Poses?

Hey all!

I'm working on a TP Zelda cosplay and I know during my research that I've seen a template to make Zelda's hair slide/comb using the craft foam method. Now I know it's not from Firefly path, but I can't seem to find the diagram any more. I was sure I had saved it on my computer but no joy

Does anyone know of a tutorial for making this? I'm already making the crown, belt etc so would like to make the slide also.

Now this will be my first go at entering a cosplay comp, I just filled out the application and it says that we have to pose on stage for between 30sec and 2 minutes. I am leanign towards 30sec since I am a newbie and might get stage fright My music clip is just some OoT music (Zelda's theme, since it is more well known I think that the TP music) and it goes 30sec.

I am not sure at all what I should do. The last cosplay event I saw in Dubai, everyone just walked on in a group, walked over one by one, waved, maybe threw a pose (or not) and told everyone who they were cosplaying as. This one sounds a bit more serious/formal. Help!!
Next Event: MEFCC April '14 (Comic/Movie/Game))
My page: Dubai Zelda

Awards: EB Expo Runner Up Best Costume Just 'Cos Contest '12, Video Games Live Dubai Cosplay Winner '13
Chikkijet is offline   Reply With Quote