Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > Other Fashion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #16
Naiagu
That one cosplayer

I have long black hair, down to the middle of my back, bangs in front that get longer as you go to the side of my ears. I have my hair parted on the side so more hair towards the right of my head. My hair is naturally straight and thick.
Sayaka (Puella Magi).......Progress 5%
Haruhi (OHSHC)..............Progress 100%
Ruby (RWBY).................Progress 80%

Cons for 2014:
Sac Anime Winter, AOD, NorCal Gathering Spring, Kraken Spring, EBRC Picnic, Sac Anime Summer, NorCal Gathering Summer, Yaoi Con, Japan EXPO, Jtown Magical Girls Gathering, Kraken Winter

Contact me: Tumblr, DA, FB Fan Page, Skype: Naiagu
Naiagu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #17
Ilafatyu
That guy

It's so dark brown that people think it's black. Pretty short, I guess. Bangs fall just past my eyes, the sides barely cover my ears, and the back... Well, the back grows faster than anything else so I'm on the edge of having a mullet. I'll post a picture later.

facebook // dA
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (RWBY) - 3%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #18
~Alandra~
Big Sister

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL87.../405910272.jpg

It's not the best picture, but its dark brown, longer on top and very short on the sides. It's the 5th hairstyle change I've had the past year and 3 months. I'm always changing it around lol.

More of my works..
https://www.facebook.com/AlandraCosplay
http://www.youtube.com/user/GeekyStrawberry
~Alandra~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #19
Lyrt
Sheepy King of Sheeplings

It is currently a peacock medley parted on the right side with eye length bangs, but I accidentally turned it into a bright yellow highlighter before that...and peacockness was the fix =w=
Lyrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2013, 04:00 PM   #20
bizarrejelly5

I USED to have somewhat curly dark brown hair, but I've since bleached it! Now it's a nice blonde color, cut pretty close to my scalp in the back and slightly layered and longer up front. Most of the time it looks pretty - in my opinion- when it's blow dried!

Front! Back!

I'm hoping to be able to add some blue or pink to it when I'm out of school~
Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time)

Future cosplays:
Tsumugi Kotobuki (K-ON)

Sylvia Christel (No More Heroes)
bizarrejelly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 05:08 AM   #21
Suntory_Times
re fanatic

Hair..... what is this you speak of. I usually have a number one cut and have blonde hair. So for all intensive purposes I look bald. I always wear hats though so many don't realize, note I don't wear hats because of my hair or lack thereof, I just like hats.
Suntory_Times is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 08:22 PM   #22
Boreotheria
n00b

My most recent haircut is a short inverted bob. That means it has long pointy side bits in the front, and is shorter in the back. Bangs are straight and blunt. Overall I think it could be called jaw-length. My hair is brown but I'm suddenly finding an awful lot of grey ones. Fortunately it looks like when I go completely grey it'll be a nice silvery-white, and not bleachy yellow like I was afraid it might.
Boreotheria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 06:36 AM   #23
Origijex

A SEXY BEAST APPEARS
SEXY BEAST USES WEBCAM
IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE
Origijex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #24
HelloKittyQueen
Strange and Adorable :3

Sorry for the super stupid pose and stuff. I don't usually take pictures of all of my hair >////<
But yeah, I leave my hair down most of the time but I also do french braids, ponytails, twintails, and on rare occasions I curl it!
Balalaika from Black Lagoon ----> In progress
HelloKittyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 11:57 AM   #25
Dalibar
Obey Your Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKittyQueen View Post

Sorry for the super stupid pose and stuff. I don't usually take pictures of all of my hair >////<
But yeah, I leave my hair down most of the time but I also do french braids, ponytails, twintails, and on rare occasions I curl it!
O_O Oh gosh, my hair used to be this long. I hated having to deal with it all, and it just wasn't 'me'. I chopped it all off years ago and it desperately needs a cut atm XD basically it looks like the wig I used in my Russia cosplay. Sometimes I style it a bit but its too out of control for that right now :/ I'm too broke to get it cut, and I would cut it myself seeing how I actually did a wonderful job last time...but I'm worried that was just a fluke and I'll destroy it if I try again lol.

I dye it platinum (which used to be my natural colour...damn you age!! Now its a darker blonde T_T) and plan on going pure white next. Maybe I'll post here again once I decide on a new style~
Unread 05-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #26
zeochan
Bucky take the wheel

For Christmas, I had wanted to cut my hair to look like Greece's hair from Hetalia. And when I went to go get it cut, lets just say that I didn't really end up with what I wanted (I knew that it wasn't going to look exactly as shown but what I got wasn't close to what I wanted). But atleast it ended up looking nice (I ended up with a bob) regardless and now I grew out my hair and I recently dyed it a lighter shade of brown. I'm really wanting to get my hair a blond-ish brown colour, or the colour of wheat.
I'm also curious how i'd look if I ever cut my hair like this:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/012...large.jpeg?988

But with my natural hair colour, but I do like the colour.
I think my mom might...hrmm...strongly disagree to say the least, hehe.

Scarlet Witch (Avengers 2) - Finished!
Black Widow (Captain America 2) - In progress
Winter Soldier (Captain America 2) - On hold

Others:
Black Widow (civilian alternate) - In progress, 20%
Black Widow (civilian alternate #2) - On hold
zeochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2013, 11:50 PM   #27
DeeperBlue

My hair is auburn, about 5.5 inches long with 2 and 3 inch choppy layers everywhere, with asymmetrical sideswept bangs that hit below my eyes on the left side and a thick rattail at the nape of my neck that goes to the bottom of my shoulder blades. It's parted further back on the right side of my head, which I keep fairly flat, while the wider left side is poofed up slightly. I split the bangs into roughly 3 parts and define the layers with wax, occasionally flicking the tips out with a straightener, windy-hair style if I have the time. It's kinda VK-ish, and I like it a lot. ^.^

Kagamine Len - Arrest Rose

Fayt Leingod - Star Ocean:Till the End of Time -Drafting Patterns
DeeperBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 05:23 PM   #28
Finesse
Common Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneNoKoibi View Post
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8&l=0225c07823
Shoulder length darkish brown hair with highlights, shaved off on the one side. It's normally rainbow colors like blue, or purple more recently, but I'm trying to get it back to my natural color (platinum blonde) so I have to stop butchering it for a little while.
You do realize you gave us a direct link to your Facebook profile, right?

With that out of the way:

And here is my hair, in all its freshly cut, three-hundred and sixty-three glory:
http://imgur.com/a/Wb62s
Finesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #29
Finesse
Common Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeperBlue View Post
My hair is auburn, about 5.5 inches long with 2 and 3 inch choppy layers everywhere, with asymmetrical sideswept bangs that hit below my eyes on the left side and a thick rattail at the nape of my neck that goes to the bottom of my shoulder blades. It's parted further back on the right side of my head, which I keep fairly flat, while the wider left side is poofed up slightly. I split the bangs into roughly 3 parts and define the layers with wax, occasionally flicking the tips out with a straightener, windy-hair style if I have the time. It's kinda VK-ish, and I like it a lot. ^.^
You sure can paint a picture with words, dear. That must take FOREVER to style. How long usually, from getting out of the shower (assuming you do that in the morning) does it take?

Last edited by Finesse : 06-05-2013 at 08:48 PM.
Finesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 12:44 AM   #30
DeeperBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
You sure can paint a picture with words, dear. That must take FOREVER to style. How long usually, from getting out of the shower (assuming you do that in the morning) does it take?
It's actually not as difficult as it sounds ^^ Umm, I blowdry/straighten my hair at night, so there's a task I'm spared from doing in the morning ^^ In the morning though, I have to re-straighten my hair since it's naturally curly, then I just rub some Gatsby wax through it, defining any layers, then finish with hairspray. Let's see, that's about 10 minutes, 15 if I flick it with a straightener. I honestly blame the Gatsby for it being so easy, I tried using other waxes and it did indeed take forever and didn't look as good.
DeeperBlue is offline   Reply With Quote