Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 01-28-2013, 02:56 AM   #46
Leslianna

Ok, how is Slim in Six working out and TurboFire? Are they working like they should? I've been wanting to start a program...but I don't know what's best!
Leslianna is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-04-2013, 12:32 AM   #47
nevershutsupkat
the morbid optimist

HELLO EVERYONE!! Sorry I've been away, I got crazy busy and kinda forgot to check this site ><;;

DowagerAtWork: Jillian gave a shock to my system too the first few times! She doesn't play around! And I am really hoping to make sure my son stays healthy. He does love M&Ms, but I hid them behind the bananas so when he does happen to see them, I distract him with fruit. Luckily he loves bananas and grapes. =) How is everything going on your end?

nikkiolie: WOW!! ROCK ON!! That's so incredible! You are definitely someone I look up too! =) I hope you are able to get to your next goal by mid Feb!! Keep up the great work!!

GreenElfie: You don't have to ask, silly! Of course you can join in!! =) Which Beachbody program are you doing? I love Jillian Michaels. I am thinking about doing her kettlebell DVD tomorrow. =) Those are some great goals you have! I have a few runs I want to do this year that I need to start training for! I'll be rooting for you!

Leslianna: Hey!! I'm sorry to get back to you so late!! D= I LOVE LOVE LOVE TurboFire! My husband just got home from Afghanistan and I had him start two days ago and he was really sore afterwards! Haha! If you have any more questions, just let me know!! =D

Keep up the hard work everyone!!!!

| edward elric [fullmetal alchemist] 0% | duo maxwell [gundam wing] 50% |
| barbara gordon: batgirl [new 52] 0% | chandra nalaar [magic the gathering] 10% |

| princess ariel's pink gown [the little mermaid] (planning) |
| sir alanna of pirate's swoop and olau [the song of the lioness series] (planning) |

"you should let yourself go over the edge every once in a while & enjoy your life"
-duo maxwell-
nevershutsupkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #48
anime_grl

hello! i suppose i'll join (but no promises for remembering to come onto the thread often). i just started 30 day shred 2 days ago... i'm sore
anime_grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #49
nikkiolie

I'm doing pretty good so far. I lost 3 cm off my stomach, .5 cm off my waist, and 1.5 cm off my hips in one month. I also dropped from 24.3% bf to 23.4%. Weight wise I actually went from 138 to 139 but I don't really care. I knew I was slimming down so gaining weight means I am losing more body fat! I got one more month before Sak and I am hoping I can get to 22% bf

Next cons:
Sakuracon '14
Kumoricon '14
Newcon '14
nikkiolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #50
nevershutsupkat
the morbid optimist

Yay anime_grl! Keep up the hard work. I love that sore feeling. I dunno if anyone else is like that though. Lol

Nikkiolie, great job!! =D You're thought process for weight lose is so healthy! I love how you are not obsessed with a number on the scale!

I got way off track with my own fitness journey. The husband got home from deployment, then the whole household came down with a nasty stomach bug for 2 weeks. I have finals next week but I'm done with the excuses. I restarted my Turbofire journey so today is Week 1, Day 2. I had pretty big plans that my husband would work out with me, but I was wrong and I don't need to let him not working out with me at night to hold me back. Plus, I'm registered for the Spartan Race in Aug now so I really need to get this off the ground!

I'm rooting for each and every one of yall on your fitness journey!! =D

| edward elric [fullmetal alchemist] 0% | duo maxwell [gundam wing] 50% |
| barbara gordon: batgirl [new 52] 0% | chandra nalaar [magic the gathering] 10% |

| princess ariel's pink gown [the little mermaid] (planning) |
| sir alanna of pirate's swoop and olau [the song of the lioness series] (planning) |

"you should let yourself go over the edge every once in a while & enjoy your life"
-duo maxwell-
nevershutsupkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #51
Tzigana

nevershutsupkat-- I lvoe reading your posts. I'm starting on TurboFire tonight. I have lost 15 lbs already on Weight Watchers, but I figure if I don't tone up, then even when I hit my goal weight 10 lbs from now, I'll still look like jelly.

Keep me updated on your progress! I'll be trying to post mine. I'm looking forward to Colossalcon in June. I know I'll hit my goal weight by then and hopefully will look a little more toned along with it.
Tzigana is offline   Reply With Quote