Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 12-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #16
Lostdreamz
I bought Lavi..literally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovepandas View Post
In my 3 inch heels that I use for many of my cosplays, I stand around 5'3" >_<
asdfg... daww.. well def would work well for any pics in PH cosplays for us lol! XD

I think the only cosplay I have with heels is Lavi bookman which then it makes me like 5'9'' or 5'10'' ish lol! XD

def once it gets warmer out tho would be very interested in planning a meet up perhaps to hangout or get pics in cosplay (plus meeting up at cons always seems to work well) I'll be at Katsucon in Feb
Lostdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #17
Xelica
The Hyper One

PA cosplayers?! Finally.

What cons do you guys go to?
Sadly, I've never been to one. >.< I was hoping to meet some people online to go one with. My friends dislike cosplaying, and I'm way to shy to go by myself.

Who do you cosplay?
I'm making my own Akatsuki cloak, but I'm willing to cosplay anyone from any anime, especially Naruto. <3 I really really need a cosplay group! D:

Anyone willing to for a group for a con or organize a photoshoot in your down time?
Group?! Did I read right? Heck yes!
Xelica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #18
Elosion12

I was planning on going to Zenkaikon 2013 but my group BAILED on me! I was so upset because I spent all this time working on these two costumes and now they aren't going to be used! I'd love to find someone who's willing to go with me! I will be cosplaying Marceline from Adventure Time and a Femme Oogie Boogie
Elosion12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 08:44 PM   #19
kendraduck09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elosion12 View Post
I was planning on going to Zenkaikon 2013 but my group BAILED on me! I was so upset because I spent all this time working on these two costumes and now they aren't going to be used! I'd love to find someone who's willing to go with me! I will be cosplaying Marceline from Adventure Time and a Femme Oogie Boogie
Femme Oogie Boogie? I've never thought of that, I'd like to see it! I'm going as well, only I never had a group to begin with... o.O
Maou Sadao - Demon Form (The Devil is a Part Timer!)

Planned cosplays:
Touka Kirishima (Tokyo Ghoul)
Kageyama Tobio (Haikyuu!!)
BE!Koujaku (DRAMAtical Murder)

~ Tumblr ~ Cosplay Facebook ~ List of Cosplays ~

kendraduck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #20
Elosion12

I was going to go with two friends and then they had a fallout so I was gonna go with friend A but she doesn't have enough money and then I asked friend B who was suppose to go in the first place. He went to Katsucon this weekend and spent too much money so now he can't go! My life is in shambles! D:
Elosion12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #21
HomuraAkemi
magical girl o U o

I'm technically in Eastern PA, but still ^u^ I'm going to Zenkaikon this year (my first con!!) and AnimeNEXT, hopefully Otakon as well but I'm not sure! I only have one cosplay right now and that's Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I have no friends in my area who are cosplayers, so I have no one to go to Zenkaikon with, either :-(

If anyone going to Zenkaikon would like to meet up and become friends, that would be wonderful! :-D
Unread 03-10-2013, 03:05 AM   #22
daystoyears

Hello X3 I'm also going to zenkaikon! (which is in less than 2 weeks ohmygosh) I don't really cosplay >_> but I really like taking photos! I have a dslr and I'm trying to get more experience with it. I'm going alone this year too and forced to room by myself .__. the other conventions I'm attending are animenext and otakon~

I'de really like to meet up with people somehow and hangout X3
daystoyears is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #23
KOTSProps
Kin of the Stars

Oh, Altoona, how I....*sigh* Rustbucket city this is. And people look at you wierd for wearing a wig, let alone cosplay...

Oh, hi.

Personally? Otakon's about all I can budget right now.

Cosplay: Crona (Soul Eater...shameless stolen from my girlfriend), Kirito (Sword Art Online, WIP), Doug Rattman (Portal universe), Black Mage (FFXI Relic Armor ver.).

I'm sure there's /somewhere/ around here that wouldn't suck for photos, but only if I'm allowed to beat down anyone who stares at me funny (They just don't understand us).

2014 Events
KATSUCON 20
ZENKAIKON 2014
OTAKON 2014

Projects:
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, Bard and Dragoon
KOTSProps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2013, 09:04 PM   #24
ZeroCosplay

Yea. I am also close to state college. I've actually posted a few times about if there are any other cosplayers in the area but unfortunately there were no responses. I would love to join a group! I'm going to Otakon as well and I attended Setsucon this year. It was fun. If anyone would like to form a group message me!!! I have been desperately trying to find a Yuki for a photo shoot!
ZeroCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 08:29 AM   #25
Scorpion89
The Master

Wow no one goes to Wizard World Philly,

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-pa.html
Unread 03-22-2013, 01:22 AM   #26
KennadeeK

I went to Wizard World Philly- it wasn't nearly as nice as the NY one. Anyways- I live right near Harrisburg. I go to Setsucon (where I placed first in Setsucon2013 in the hall cosplay) and I'm planning on Otakon and Bronycon this upcoming summer. If anyone would want to meet up or form a group just message me! Plans for upcoming group costumes are: Kiki's Delivery Service (We already have a Kiki, and Tombo), Cardcaptors (We already have a Sakura, Li, and Tomoyo), Disney Fairies (We already have a Tink and Periwinkle), and we're also looking for Sailor Moon cosplays (We already have a Sailor Moon and a Sailor Venus). If there are any interested parties- just PM me~!
Unread 03-28-2013, 12:09 AM   #27
MiaMouse

Hi! I live in Carlisle, I'm newish to Pa and Its been really sucky trying to find fellow cosplayer out here :-/ Im planning on going to AnimeUSA this September and possibly th e cherry Blossom Festival next month. And I'm always open for photoshoots! Looking for cosplayers for my website http://www.missfocuspocus.com/
So if your in the area let me know!
MiaMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 05:04 PM   #28
Jazfun57
whispers

Oh man this thread is kinda dead maybe but I'm stuck in like south central PA and wondering if there are any cosplayers like near Harrisburg or York??
Jazfun57 is offline   Reply With Quote