Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Costume Critique

Unread 03-08-2013, 01:39 AM   #1
Tai Prime
Cosplay Dreamer

Chrome- katakyo hitman reborn

I know that having certain things mixed up on a cosplay bothers a lot of people so i thought i should ask. I know that Chrome wears her eye patch on her right eye but where i'm blind in my left i cant put it over my right eye. So would it look bad to have it over my left instead or carry it and try to get some one to help me stand for any photos.

Past Otakon 2011-13 Cosplays:
Merin(kuroshitsuji), Nanao Ise(Bleach), Kikyo(Inuyasha),Yuki-Onna(nurarihyon no mago), Female Yukio(Blue Exorcist)

Future: Digimon, Sytry (Makai Ouji: Devils and Realists)g

Last edited by Tai Prime : 03-08-2013 at 02:42 AM.
Tai Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-08-2013, 03:30 AM   #2
Nostrum
R4Hscal

I don't think there's anything wrong with switching eyes. Or perhaps walk around with it flipped up, and put it down for photos.

Just be prepared to defend yourself on the internet. :P But I think you've got a very valid reason to change sides.
Nostrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2013, 11:54 PM   #3
vizardvalor

Health comes before cosplay so do what is safer, but like Nostrum said be prepared to defend yourself from the prudes of the internet that think a cosplay should be 120% accurate.
Unread 03-14-2013, 12:20 PM   #4
Tai Prime
Cosplay Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrum View Post
I don't think there's anything wrong with switching eyes. Or perhaps walk around with it flipped up, and put it down for photos.

Just be prepared to defend yourself on the internet. :P But I think you've got a very valid reason to change sides.
Thanks! I think I will try and have it flipped up. Ill have my friend with me to help me stand until the photo is ready to be taken. Ill only have it on the left when I'm alone due to no help. Ill also suggest they mirror image the photo to make it look right.

Merin(kuroshitsuji), Nanao Ise(Bleach), Kikyo(Inuyasha),Yuki-Onna(nurarihyon no mago), Female Yukio(Blue Exorcist)

Unread 03-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #5
Tai Prime
Cosplay Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizardvalor View Post
Health comes before cosplay so do what is safer, but like Nostrum said be prepared to defend yourself from the prudes of the internet that think a cosplay should be 120% accurate.
Will do thanks!

Unread 03-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #6
BruisedBlood
Your demon butler

I don't think it matters either when I was cosplayed as Ciel the eyepatch was making me blind in my eye due to it was being on all day and plus eyeliner ran into my eye so I ended up taking it off or switching

No one really payed attention it was too many Ciel's anyway XD
oAttending NYCC? come check out my thread and post there
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...07#post4620307

(\/)
( . .)
c(")(")

*Contact me on skype ID:emorawrtastic :'3
*Contact me on Facebook :3
http://www.facebook.com/#!/hayden.davatilshi

BruisedBlood is offline   Reply With Quote