Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > A-Kon

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-14-2013, 01:41 AM   #31
Zaiten
Registered User
 
Zaiten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 557
You can change my to undecided for now if you'd like. I'm going to have several options and I'm just going to pick whoever is underrepresented at the time or whoever is requested. :3 I've been so busy sewing that I have four characters almost done and about three more on the way!
__________________
Next Con: Onicon 2013


Facebook Page: Zaiten
Fun cosplay updates: tumblr
Serious cosplay updates: deviantART

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Zaiten is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 03-14-2013, 10:31 PM   #32
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~
 
tifaia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,566
ZOMG! What is with everyone doing FF4 now????? I so want a Cecil to hang with when I'm Rydia! lol

I'm so happy to see so much old school love. It's really just making me all kinds of happy! I'll update the first post as soon as CosCom stops being a dork. XD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiratsukai View Post
Dear society: want us to stop dressing up skanky? Stop putting only the skanky chicks on G4 and start giving your comic women pants.
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:09 AM   #33
Zaiten
Registered User
 
Zaiten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 557
Because four is awesome!! As is six!! Besides, everyone does XIII now days, so it's good to be different. :3

From four and six alone, I'll have Celes done, possibly Rosa and Terra.

It's nice because I'm doing so well at work I don't have to pick and choose. I can just make them all. The only thing that can hold me back is my skill level. And well, time. =P To make and to wear. I wish I could just wear them all!
__________________
Next Con: Onicon 2013


Facebook Page: Zaiten
Fun cosplay updates: tumblr
Serious cosplay updates: deviantART

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Zaiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 06:30 PM   #34
Just For Fun
Registered User
 
Just For Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 19
Wow, so this year there's going to be four elemental lords, a Rydia and potentially a Rosa roaming around? That can't be a coincidence. Would all of you be interested in walking around together as a FFIV group because I know I would be.

I wish I could join in with the FFVI people as well but I wouldn't be able to swap out costumes fast enough due to technical difficulties otherwise I'd bring a FFVI costume as well.
Just For Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 08:59 PM   #35
Celine
Remember me?
 
Celine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 2,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just For Fun View Post
Wow, so this year there's going to be four elemental lords, a Rydia and potentially a Rosa roaming around? That can't be a coincidence. Would all of you be interested in walking around together as a FFIV group because I know I would be.
Hi, I have this four fiend group going from FF4. None of us are organize enough to know when we are wearing anything except my friend's "big" costume of the con is Kefka so we'll have FF6 for the meetup.

Maybe we'll do FF4 on Friday, or maybe on Saturday night. I can guarantee that one of our group won't last very long in his costume because he's sort of a wimp when it comes to costuming. Whatever though, he's Kainazzo and nobody likes that dumb turtle anyway. Please send me a PM or something and we can come up with a time that works for you to coordinate. I would loooove to have more FF4 to hang with!
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 12:33 AM   #36
Zaiten
Registered User
 
Zaiten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just For Fun View Post
Wow, so this year there's going to be four elemental lords, a Rydia and potentially a Rosa roaming around? That can't be a coincidence. Would all of you be interested in walking around together as a FFIV group because I know I would be.

I wish I could join in with the FFVI people as well but I wouldn't be able to swap out costumes fast enough due to technical difficulties otherwise I'd bring a FFVI costume as well.
If the potential Rosa is me, then I'll turn it into a yes and join you in a walk around. ^_^ I always love people helping me narrow down my choices. It eliminates my indecisiveness and makes me a happy cosplayer.

Also Terra is looking like a go. My wig is defrizzing and detangling nicely so yay! So much good news lately.
__________________
Next Con: Onicon 2013


Facebook Page: Zaiten
Fun cosplay updates: tumblr
Serious cosplay updates: deviantART

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Zaiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2013, 10:16 PM   #37
Just For Fun
Registered User
 
Just For Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celine View Post

Maybe we'll do FF4 on Friday, or maybe on Saturday night. I can guarantee that one of our group won't last very long in his costume because he's sort of a wimp when it comes to costuming. Whatever though, he's Kainazzo and nobody likes that dumb turtle anyway. Please send me a PM or something and we can come up with a time that works for you to coordinate. I would loooove to have more FF4 to hang with!
Alright! PM sent! Are you sure ninja turtle man won't able to last as long in his costume? Maybe he can be coaxed with a pizza or a cowabunga or sumthing? Maybe tell him the Shredder won't be there? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaiten View Post
If the potential Rosa is me, then I'll turn it into a yes and join you in a walk around. ^_^ I always love people helping me narrow down my choices. It eliminates my indecisiveness and makes me a happy cosplayer.
Alright Rosa joined the party, awesome!


@ tifia: Would you be able to join us as Rydia?
Just For Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 08:23 PM   #38
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~
 
tifaia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celine View Post
Whatever though, he's Kainazzo and nobody likes that dumb turtle anyway.
I nearly spat out my coffee reading that. Thanks. XD


@Just For Fun: If I can make it happen, I will totally show up as Rydia!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiratsukai View Post
Dear society: want us to stop dressing up skanky? Stop putting only the skanky chicks on G4 and start giving your comic women pants.
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #39
moonlit45rose00
~Alyss~
 
moonlit45rose00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 9
Too bad one of us goes be the older Hope and then one of use be the younger Hope. xD It would be awesome! If I had the time and money I would make older Hope.
__________________
Ezio Auditore - 95% Finished
Elsa (Frozen) - 10% Finished
Christmas Town Sora -- 75% Finished
-------------
Cosplay Plans::
Elizabeth Comstock
Vanellope von Schweetz
Irene Adler
moonlit45rose00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2013, 11:54 PM   #40
Integral
Registered User
 
Integral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celine View Post
Hi, I have this four fiend group going from FF4. None of us are organize enough to know when we are wearing anything except my friend's "big" costume of the con is Kefka so we'll have FF6 for the meetup.

Maybe we'll do FF4 on Friday, or maybe on Saturday night. I can guarantee that one of our group won't last very long in his costume because he's sort of a wimp when it comes to costuming. Whatever though, he's Kainazzo and nobody likes that dumb turtle anyway. Please send me a PM or something and we can come up with a time that works for you to coordinate. I would loooove to have more FF4 to hang with!
It's a shame we can't clone ourselves, because between you and I, we'd have like, what? 3-4 ffIV costumes each? Lol. Almost makes me want to bring Tellah, too, but there's no way I'd have time to wear them all.
Integral is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #41
Just For Fun
Registered User
 
Just For Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Integral View Post
It's a shame we can't clone ourselves, because between you and I, we'd have like, what? 3-4 ffIV costumes each? Lol. Almost makes me want to bring Tellah, too, but there's no way I'd have time to wear them all.
Oh nice!
Just For Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #42
Demon Kaizoku
Registered User
 
Demon Kaizoku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14
I plan to be going as Freya Crescent from Final Fantasy IX.
I gape at the lack of IXs... D:
Demon Kaizoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #43
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~
 
tifaia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Kaizoku View Post
I plan to be going as Freya Crescent from Final Fantasy IX.
I gape at the lack of IXs... D:
It's the year of old school! Didn't you get the memo?

But cool! Glad to have you join us. ^^
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiratsukai View Post
Dear society: want us to stop dressing up skanky? Stop putting only the skanky chicks on G4 and start giving your comic women pants.
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 06:06 AM   #44
Demon Kaizoku
Registered User
 
Demon Kaizoku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifaia View Post
It's the year of old school! Didn't you get the memo?

But cool! Glad to have you join us. ^^
Sorry, I probably misread this, but what do you mean?
There's gonna be more old school FF cosplay?
Demon Kaizoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #45
StHoly
Registered User
 
StHoly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 299
Yuna from FfX will be there!
__________________
Cosplay List 2013-2014

OniCon X (Galveston)
Summoner Yuna FFX
Tifa Lockhart FFVII AC
Ikki Con 2013 (Austin)
Summoner Yuna FFX
Tifa Lockhart FFVIIAC
Esther Blanchett Empire Version Trinity Blood
Anime Matsuri 2014 (Houston)
Gunner Yuna FFX-2
Summoner Yuna FFX
StHoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.