Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 03-20-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
ArgentumLuna23

Looking to Buy: Serah and Snow Engagement Necklaces for my Wedding!

So.. I was proposed to on Valentine's Day of this year and we are planning to take normal engagement photos along with cosplay engagement photos this summer and get married next year in the summer of 2014. Long story short, my fiance and I are well known for our Snow and Serah XIII cosplays and I would love to get two of the official Square Enix engagement pendants for us so we can wear them for our engagement photos and/or our actual wedding as a nod to our cosplays!

The Square site as far as I have seen is down, or at least the online shopping is so I thought I'd look here for anyone who might point me in the right direction or have one or two even to sell. Obviously, I know they are costly, and I am by no means asking to gouge anyone. I am perfectly willing to spend a bit of money for one or two of these because this idea just means the world to me and I'd love to surprise my fiance with official pendants for our main cosplays! I am more than willing to negotiate on price so if you have one, two, or know anyone who has any they are selling, please let me know and help me get into contact with them! I would appreciate all the help I can possibly get! Feel free to private message me if you have a necklace you are willing to sell or know someone who is! Thank you amazing cosplayers in advance!

Last edited by ArgentumLuna23 : 03-20-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Unread 03-21-2013, 01:16 AM   #2
usuyukisou

You can still buy those pendants from the official store; you just have to buy them from the Japanese e-store via a shopping service.
Snow: http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFF130019
Serah: http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFF130018

The Square Enix Shop was shut down due to a security breach. The Japanese side moved the products sold in Square Enix Shop to the Square Enix e-Store (which previously handled only sales of games, soundtracks, and the like).
Unread 03-21-2013, 01:39 AM   #3
StarcaIler

I have the Serah engagement pendant from Square Enix...I got it because I couldnt get Lightning's necklace like I wanted...I am not really too attached to it, so I would be willing to sell it if you were interested. Let me know.
Unread 03-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
ArgentumLuna23

I'm in talks with StarCaIler to buy her necklace but if anyone else has one as well please let me know because I'd like to have two, one for me and one for him! If you have an engagement pendant you're willing to sell please post here or private message me! Much appreciated!
Unread 03-22-2013, 07:34 AM   #5
tinkerfairy

wow Serah's worth $245 O-o
Thats alot of cash for a necklace
Unread 03-22-2013, 09:18 AM   #6
ArgentumLuna23

Yeah, it's very pricey unfortunately. Because I want it more for our wedding for us both to have I'm willing to spend a bit more to get the two pendants. We want to get as many video game nods in the wedding/reception as possible and because we cosplay Snow and Serah so much I think the investment is worth it! Besides, the engagement pendant is beautiful, I hate to spend so much but at least I'm spending it on a rather intricate piece. If I had to pay this much for a very plain necklace I'd be a lot more hesitant to buy. >.>
Unread 03-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #7
Saiyora-Saga
Unlimited Imagination

I can say... I have seen a replica of the pendant on ebay from someone in France... it was not 100% like the official version but it was close enough. They were charging roughly the same price.

Yes, go for the official version, I have one myself. Just be careful when cleaning the inside of it. 925 is a soft metal and is scratched easily, so the stone in the sphere may rub against the back and scratch it, and its damned near impossible to get those scratches out once they're in there.

Good luck.
Unread 03-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #8
ArgentumLuna23

Thanks for the tip on keeping it nice and safe! I'll definitely take very good care of it! Still hoping I can find one more so if at all possible spread the word if you know anyone who has one who might be willing to part with it! I can use all the help I can get!