Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Others

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #106
eebee

TWO DAYS YES.

I just finished making up my packing list. Luckily I have tomorrow off of work, so I have all morning to pack and do last-minute shopping. Also, GOOD NEWS: Thought I wasn't going to get to be there until 5pm Friday, but now I will arrive at 11am! =D

Chosen, In Planning:
Red (with Subject Unknown), Tempus, Azir (with sand soldier[s])

Under Construction:
Ravager
eebee is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-20-2013, 10:00 AM   #107
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by eebee View Post
TWO DAYS YES.

I just finished making up my packing list. Luckily I have tomorrow off of work, so I have all morning to pack and do last-minute shopping. Also, GOOD NEWS: Thought I wasn't going to get to be there until 5pm Friday, but now I will arrive at 11am! =D
11AM IS A MUCH BETTER TIME TO ARRIVE, HOORAY FOR YOU!

<-- has a level 3 Hype meter built up!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #108
MaiSheri
Eternal Procrastinator

I need more time! I work all day then have a night-class until 9:30, at which point I can go home and start packing. My flight leaves at 9:00 tomorrow morning. I'M NOT READY YET!
Unread 03-20-2013, 10:35 AM   #109
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiSheri View Post
I need more time! I work all day then have a night-class until 9:30, at which point I can go home and start packing. My flight leaves at 9:00 tomorrow morning. I'M NOT READY YET!
Relax FlutterMai. Worst comes to worst, less cosplay more literally anything else, like having fun with the likes of me and Eebee.

Also should I just poke you via twitter to get ahold of you this weekend, or is there better ways? Also find Carrie on Friday at the Foambrain booth, she's gonna be dressed as 4 Swords Link!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 03-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #110
MaiSheri
Eternal Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
Relax FlutterMai. Worst comes to worst, less cosplay more literally anything else, like having fun with the likes of me and Eebee.

Also should I just poke you via twitter to get ahold of you this weekend, or is there better ways? Also find Carrie on Friday at the Foambrain booth, she's gonna be dressed as 4 Swords Link!
But my costumes are done!It's just actual time to pack and other last minute stuff like charging phones and cameras, doing laundry, and whatnot.

Best way to be in touch will probably be by text; I can send you a message when I get my US number taken care of when I arrive. I don't know if I can/will set up twitter to connect with the new number, and my Cdn cell will be off for the weekend.

I will look for Carrie!
Unread 03-20-2013, 12:41 PM   #111
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiSheri View Post
But my costumes are done!It's just actual time to pack and other last minute stuff like charging phones and cameras, doing laundry, and whatnot.

Best way to be in touch will probably be by text; I can send you a message when I get my US number taken care of when I arrive. I don't know if I can/will set up twitter to connect with the new number, and my Cdn cell will be off for the weekend.

I will look for Carrie!
Oh. I understand!

And txt is superior tham twitting from plots, so that is great. No need for tweeting during PAX unless you're me!

Unread 03-20-2013, 01:18 PM   #112
ChezPhoto
Fashion and Portraiture

Last chance to book a cosplay photo shoot with me! Zip over to here!

Now booking for: ANIME BOSTON 2014
For portfolio, booking information and process, GO HERE
ChezPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #113
mikcy
subject zero

I'm going for my first time! I'll be Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins, Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite, and a Splicer from Bioshock. <3

Can't wait. >=]

cosplays 2013
♫c.viper (street fighter iv) → jack (mass effect 3) → elsa (frozen) → morrigan (dragon age: inquisition) ♫

tumblrfb

Last edited by mikcy : 03-21-2013 at 03:01 PM.
mikcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2013, 08:24 AM   #114
DTJAAAAM

It was a very long night, but finally caught up on my MegaCon shots and finished my first batch of PAX East photos from Friday:

PAX East 2013 - Friday
Unread 03-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #115
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Still recovering, but damnnnn, easily the best PAX East to date, at least for me.

Unread 03-25-2013, 09:42 PM   #116
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

Holy. Crap. That was so much fun. Def. going next year. And getting a 3 day pass. lol For anyone that I ran into (Celes from FF6 on Friday, Aria T'Loak from Mass Effect on Saturday) it was great to meet you!
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 01:16 AM   #117
DTJAAAAM

Just finished Saturday's cosplay photos:

PAX East 2013 - Saturday
Unread 03-26-2013, 08:31 AM   #118
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifaia View Post
Holy. Crap. That was so much fun. Def. going next year. And getting a 3 day pass. lol For anyone that I ran into (Celes from FF6 on Friday, Aria T'Loak from Mass Effect on Saturday) it was great to meet you!
Assuming there wasn't another Aria running around, I'm fairly certain I saw you leaving the Mass Effect panel on Saturday afternoon.

But yeah, dope con was dope, and FYI, 3 days badges usually go on sale in Octobor.

Unread 03-26-2013, 11:57 AM   #119
ScarletRhapsody
way past weird

I was cosplaying as Azusa Miura from Idolm@ster on Day 2. If you took a picture of a marching band majorette, chances are, you got me.

Photos and report up later.
ScarletRhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #120
MaiSheri
Eternal Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTJAAAAM View Post
Just finished Saturday's cosplay photos:

PAX East 2013 - Saturday
Yay, you got a photo of Kurumasha and I in our Midna and Tetra costumes! Thanks