First casting from my molds!
More info and photos there but hooray! I've found I need to cast the mandibles thinner and the face thicker as I sort of expected.
The pieces are slush cast latex and tomorrow I'm going to pick up some more paint and thickened latex to be able to make a proper cast. I also need to pick up some brushes to clean out the lower jaw mold. I'm also going to try and cast a few for Asari headpieces and get them out to people I have promised.
Still to do: resculpt the mandibles. I made them a little too long in front and I want to get some more agressive texturing anyway. Then mold them and then sulpt the crown ridges, they will work like a skull cap