Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 03-28-2013, 01:39 AM   #1
JDscosplay
Commissioner

JD's Professional costume/props Commissions

Hi!! My name is Nic but my friends call me JD(long story ;p) I am now taking commissions!! I am very experienced with making all kinds of costumes and props. I have been cospaying for 10 years. You can see some of the costumes and props I have made in my album at http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss111/JDscosplay/
I am very detailed and love to make complex, interesting costumes. Depending on the complexity of the costume, it usually only takes me 4-6 weeks to complete a project. I accept PayPal, money orders and checks from US banks only. Usually a 50% deposit is paid upfront and the rest of the payment should be paid when the order is complete, but if you want props or armor, I require 65-70% upfront as a deposit, because the basic cost and labor are higher fpr these items.
To request a quote, please e-mail me (jdscosplay@gmail.com), PM me or post below. Don't forget to inlcude the following :
-Name of the character and series
-**Reference Pictures**
-The parts of the costume you need
-Your Deadline
Thank you for your interest!!

Unread 03-28-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
interstellarowl

Hey! I'm interested in comissioning a Tsunade cosplay and a Jiraiya cosplay. Can you PM me a quote/etc?
Katsucon 2013 (attended! )
AnimeNEXT 2013 (Jiraiya)
Otakon 2013 (Pre-Time Skip Zoro)

2014:
Katsucon 2014 (Badman Vegeta/GT Vegeta)
Unread 04-02-2013, 04:48 AM   #3
MsParallelWorld
chaos の agent

I sent you an email and PM regarding a quote!
Thanks~!
Unread 04-02-2013, 08:48 AM   #4
grazza215

So have I!
Unread 04-08-2013, 10:35 PM   #5
JDscosplay
Commissioner

Hi

Hi,
I emailed you guys already. Thanks.
Unread 04-09-2013, 11:09 AM   #6
Ainamael

Hey, I was wondering if you could quote me for a cosplay. I'm after the shrug, boob top and skirt. The character is Judith from Tales of Vesperia and I live in the United Kingdom. I'd need the cosplay by mid-July at the absolute latest.

How much am I looking at?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ithArtwork.png
Unread 04-14-2013, 06:05 PM   #7
CurtisPyke

I would like a quote on a Teemo, Darius, Darius, Shaco, and Amumu cosplay. I am looking to buy all five (eventually). I am the former CFO of TGN and I have well over 10 million views on youtube, so I am confident that with the right costumes, I can make a good web series online

Please email me at curtis.pyke@yahoo.ca to discuss, as I am good to go.
Unread 04-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #8
AngelDragon
Kirinafa

You look extremely promising! Your costumes look wonderful and all your reviews are great. I will be sending you a email shortly, i hope you can take on my dress!
Unread 04-22-2013, 03:46 PM   #9
Trunkz Jr
♣ Saiyan Iconst

Sent ya a PM + E-mail, e-mailed so many ppl its amazing how many don't write back saying they can or cannot, only had like 2-3 that did write back saying their fully booked, tho my cosplay shouldn't be hard to do, its Killua from Hunter X Hunter 2011
Unread 05-04-2013, 03:56 AM   #10
MikaCosplay
Mika Cosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
Sent ya a PM + E-mail, e-mailed so many ppl its amazing how many don't write back saying they can or cannot, only had like 2-3 that did write back saying their fully booked, tho my cosplay shouldn't be hard to do, its Killua from Hunter X Hunter 2011
I know this guy is very unprofessional I think cause I e-mailed him and had to wait 2 weeks for an e-mail back then had to send him a PM that I sent him a e-mail, And now my friend has been waiting over a month to hear from him.

A different friend of mine e-mailed you back on March.15th the e-mail used was kellydreamsz@hotmail.ca you should reply to e-mails before offering new one's I even had to send you a pm about mine after having to wait over a week to hear from you.

Last edited by MikaCosplay : 05-06-2013 at 05:24 PM.
Unread 05-07-2013, 09:33 AM   #11
JDscosplay
Commissioner

re

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaCosplay View Post
I know this guy is very unprofessional I think cause I e-mailed him and had to wait 2 weeks for an e-mail back then had to send him a PM that I sent him a e-mail, And now my friend has been waiting over a month to hear from him.

A different friend of mine e-mailed you back on March.15th the e-mail used was kellydreamsz@hotmail.ca you should reply to e-mails before offering new one's I even had to send you a pm about mine after having to wait over a week to hear from you.
I just looked back through my emails and it was actually just 4 days before I replied to your email. I am very sorry that you feel this was not a timely enough response, but I prefer to do a bit of research on a costume before giving a quote so that it can be as accurate as possible. The time period that you emailed was over the weekend as well, so it was actually just 2 business days. Furthermore, after I replied to your email, giving a quote, I never heard back from you.
I also tried to find your friend's email and I could not find anything sent to my email from that address.
Unread 05-07-2013, 11:31 AM   #12
littlemissnerdy

An email will be on it's way!
DeviantArt (Brand New): LittleMissHawkeye

2013 Conventions:
C2E2
SDCC
Baltimore Comic Con
NYCC
Unread 05-10-2013, 02:00 AM   #13
MikaCosplay
Mika Cosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDscosplay View Post
I just looked back through my emails and it was actually just 4 days before I replied to your email. I am very sorry that you feel this was not a timely enough response, but I prefer to do a bit of research on a costume before giving a quote so that it can be as accurate as possible. The time period that you emailed was over the weekend as well, so it was actually just 2 business days. Furthermore, after I replied to your email, giving a quote, I never heard back from you.
I also tried to find your friend's email and I could not find anything sent to my email from that address.
My friend just sent another e-mail and I do remember getting your e-mail but don't have it anymore as I searched through my e-mail and its not there anymore