Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 02-22-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
tsukeru

Seeking: Marvel cosplayers

I will be attending Mid-Ohio Con and NYCC, in some kind of Marvel cosplay this year. I have a few ideas, such as Kate Bishop (Hawkeye by Matt Fraction), Pepper Potts (Iron Man: Armored Adventures), or as Mockingbird. The thing is though, most of my friends are still into anime. I'm looking for new cosplay partners for either convention. If you cosplay Marvel and from any of the series listed above, please contact me by either responding below or in PM! I would love to meet you!
tsukeru is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-04-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
StuckOnAsgard
You Were Made To Be Ruled

If I didn't live so far away I would totally go with you as Loki. So sorry sweety.
StuckOnAsgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

This is the first year I plan on attending NYCC and while I don't cosplay directly from those series', I DO cosplay Tommy Shepherd and I hope to have my Iron Man armor done by then. I also cosplay Classic Hawkeye too. I don't quite know what I'm bringing to NYCC, but if you'd like I can plan for one of those.

"Frobozz electric; we don't just make things that suck, we make things that suck permanently."
~ Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Lyliah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
tsukeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyliah View Post
This is the first year I plan on attending NYCC and while I don't cosplay directly from those series', I DO cosplay Tommy Shepherd and I hope to have my Iron Man armor done by then. I also cosplay Classic Hawkeye too. I don't quite know what I'm bringing to NYCC, but if you'd like I can plan for one of those.
Ooh, awesome line up!
Unread 03-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #5
ohaycsa

OMG I'm so excited now. So I live in NYC and I'm actually doing a partner cosplay of fem!Capt America and fem!Winter Soldier. COME JOIN USSS
ohaycsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #6
tsukeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohaycsa View Post
OMG I'm so excited now. So I live in NYC and I'm actually doing a partner cosplay of fem!Capt America and fem!Winter Soldier. COME JOIN USSS
That sounds like fun~ Winter Soldier is by far, one of my absolute favorite Marvel characters!
Unread 03-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #7
ohaycsa

At VERY least, we could do a photoshoot if you are gunna do an Avenger or something. There are always tons of Marvel characters at NYCC to hop in to do photos with and talk to. I went as Lady Deadpool last year and some random fem!Loki grabbed my arm and we photo bombed a whole group of Marvel cosplayers. Glorious. Do you have a tumblr and maybe we can meet up?
ohaycsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2013, 01:13 AM   #8
tsukeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohaycsa View Post
At VERY least, we could do a photoshoot if you are gunna do an Avenger or something. There are always tons of Marvel characters at NYCC to hop in to do photos with and talk to. I went as Lady Deadpool last year and some random fem!Loki grabbed my arm and we photo bombed a whole group of Marvel cosplayers. Glorious. Do you have a tumblr and maybe we can meet up?
A photoshoot is an awesome idea! I do have tumblr, but not for cosplay (ironically, it's a Hawkeye-based blog). PM me for more contact info though! I do have Facebook, Skype, AIM & MSN.
Unread 03-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
tsukeru

Bump.
Unread 04-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #10
tsukeru

Shameless bump.
Unread 04-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #11
littlemissnerdy

I'm still on the fence for NYCC but if I do go I'll probably be rocking a Kate Bishop of some sort!
DeviantArt (Brand New): LittleMissHawkeye

2013 Conventions:
C2E2
SDCC
Baltimore Comic Con
NYCC
littlemissnerdy is offline   Reply With Quote