Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Expo

Unread 03-21-2013, 12:43 AM   #1
Bm-Atticus
Cumberpunch Cosplay!

Seeking Roomates! Four more spaces left!

ONE SPACE LEFT

Anime Expo is coming up! A time for fun, frolic, and making those last minute cosplays!

A little about me
: I am a twenty three year old Film and Television major and cosplayer. I'm remarkably chill and love meeting new people. While I haven't been a regular attender of AX, I have been going to various conventions large and small since 2004 and I'm usually the main coordinator for the hotel.

Note: This room is LBGTQA friendly. We're all people who share the same passion for anime and all things nerd and that's all that should matter.

The hotel: The hotel rooms I booked are both two bedded rooms at the Millennium Biltmore, an AX sponsored hotel. This means there will be a shuttle directly in front of the hotel that will safely take you to the convention center.

The price: $115 per person. This covers Day 0 to Day 4.
Anyone who needs a place to stay on Day zero, the price will be $30.00.
People staying Day 0-4 will get first choice in sleeping arrangements.

Space: I have six spaces available between the two hotel rooms. I'm planning on bringing an air mattress so everyone that pays to stay Day 0-4 will get to sleep in a bed of some kind.

Deposit and Payment: In order to secure a spot, all I ask if for a a $30 dollar deposit. YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDABLE UP UNTIL JUNE 25th. So if something comes up before then and you need to pull out, you'll get your deposit back. I prefer PayPal, but if there is another way you are more comfortable with, let me know we'll work something out. If you want to make the full payment before AX, wonderful! I'm all for it! If you want to wait until we meet in person, that's great too! Just know you will not be given access to the room until I have your payment, because believe me, I know how tempting that Dealer's Hall can be!

Entertainment and Food: The good stuff! If we're going to be rooming together for four days, we might as well start off on the right foot! So, I'll be bringing my Xbox 360 along with any games I can find. You're more then welcome to bring games as well. Also, I'll be ordering an extra large pizza so we can get to know each other on full stomachs. If you want to bring some food and drink to share that would be awesome! And as long as you're over 21 I'll allow alcohol.

If you've read all that and are still interested here's a link so the facebook event page so you can check out who all is going to be rooming up.
http://www.facebook.com/events/45346...0&notif_t=like

I think that's it for now. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to let me know!

Future Conventions
Comikaze 2014
ALA 2015
WonderCon 2015
Fanime 2015

Future Cosplays
Richard - Looking For Group
Anders - Dragon Age 2
Nui Harime - Kill La Kill
Hiruma - Eyeshield 21

Last edited by Bm-Atticus : 06-27-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Bm-Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
Bm-Atticus
Cumberpunch Cosplay!

Just reserved a second hotel room because of the amount of responses I've received so far! So there are now SIX MORE spaces! Hooray!

Future Conventions
Comikaze 2014
ALA 2015
WonderCon 2015
Fanime 2015

Future Cosplays
Anders - Dragon Age 2
Hiruma - Eyeshield 21

Unread 03-29-2013, 10:54 AM   #3
Lil Slugger
Criddy

Sounds like a good deal. I was wondering if you were going to do a room party at night to get to know people? Not sure if anime expo allows those since I am not from the area.
Lil Slugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 10:17 PM   #4
BunnysNew

is there still space left?
BunnysNew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #5
Bm-Atticus
Cumberpunch Cosplay!

Okay so we just had a space open up yesterday. Feel free to PM me here or on the Facebook event page!

Future Conventions
Comikaze 2014
ALA 2015
WonderCon 2015
Fanime 2015

Future Cosplays
Anders - Dragon Age 2
Hiruma - Eyeshield 21