Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 4.78 average.
Unread 03-29-2013, 10:21 AM   #1741
Lil Slugger
Criddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaesauce View Post
Easier said than done. And most girls would just assume you're desperate lol.
If those girls think you're desperate for wanting to talk to them than they are not worth it. You guys are there to have fun and "Meet people". I have been in a relationship for nine years and I can safely say just be yourself.

I find it that more girls tend to hit on me or even ask me out(sometimes gets me in trouble with the girl) when I just have a good time and don't worry. I will walk up to anyone when I see a conversation possible(Sometimes being a little buzzed makes it easier) and start talking to them. One of two things normally happens. They hardly say anything(even if you ask them questions) this is normally a sign to just move to the next person because they don't want to talk or they are distracted. The second thing is they talk your head off and you have a great time!

I am very understanding and silly because all I care about is having fun and getting to meet people. This tends to attract some girls to me and it's not because of my looks trust me i'm not that good looking :P. So seriously give it a shot it can't hurt! It's better at the end of the day to say you tried than to keep wondering.

The best time I think to meet people is room parties. I dunno if all cons have them, but back home in Kentucky we had room parties all the time.
Lil Slugger is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-30-2013, 02:03 PM   #1742
inoitachi
The Lost Wanderer

Single and looking for friends also
inoitachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2013, 11:04 PM   #1743
TechnoxXxDeath

Single. Always looking for friends, I go to several different cons when I can, so not limited to the ones close to me.
TechnoxXxDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #1744
Commanderb2
Needs moar DESU

I'm single. I've noticed that my once single friends loved hanging out with me and many of their friends, then they get a bf/gf and sadly they start to be less and less social with their friends and spend all their free time with their bf/gf. Happened to me too.
People would just ignore their friends outright and make up excuses for their bf/gf.
Commanderb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 07:38 AM   #1745
luckikitten
Nutella Dipper

I'm single and while I wouldn't mind being able to date a fellow cosplayer, I don't want to say that I'm 'looking' for someone. I've found that in my past, I always find a wonderful person when I'm actually not looking and/or are unprepared.

Animazement 2014:

Friday: Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Saturday: Machi (Hunter x Hunter)
Sunday: Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony; Friendship Is Magic)
luckikitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #1746
lenkagamine02
The Uke

I am looking for a cosplay bf or gf who lives/is close Michigan however im 15 so Idk if anyone will want to go out with me

"Hush little Izaya, don't you cry. Don't cut your arms, don't say goodbye.
Put down the lighter, put down the knife. It may be hard, but you'll win this fight."
-Uke (me)
(This message is to Izaya Orihara)

YT: Narutoshowfan101
Deviantart: DattebayoCosplayer
Tumblr: Aloisxxxciel
Worldcosplay: Uke

Last edited by lenkagamine02 : 04-06-2013 at 09:54 PM.
lenkagamine02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #1747
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

I'm sure ppl will like you regardless of age.

Looking for a cosplaying friend in Austin tx or around the area.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #1748
ManchildofPV

Hello folks single 22 looking for friends/ relationship and people in New York that want to help a cosplay charity
ManchildofPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #1749
pandakmarcus
panda

While I may not be single my good friend is....I got him into cosplaying this year and he loves it. What I would truely enjoy for him is to find a girl, and make more friends who cosplay and watch anime, same goes for me I guess as far as the making friends is concerned! But yea if your interested in him I can answer any questions and possibly give a number.
Live in Washington
Age 23
Attend sakuracon
pandakmarcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #1750
jrockfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckikitten View Post
I'm single and while I wouldn't mind being able to date a fellow cosplayer, I don't want to say that I'm 'looking' for someone. I've found that in my past, I always find a wonderful person when I'm actually not looking and/or are unprepared.

hello Im always looking for more cosplay friends, I also wouldnt mind dating a fellow cosplayer.
jrockfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #1751
Lil Slugger
Criddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderb2 View Post
I'm single. I've noticed that my once single friends loved hanging out with me and many of their friends, then they get a bf/gf and sadly they start to be less and less social with their friends and spend all their free time with their bf/gf. Happened to me too.
People would just ignore their friends outright and make up excuses for their bf/gf.
Yeah that happened to me and a couple of my close friends. We were always hanging out together ll throught high school and years after. Once one of our close friends got married he cut all communication with us and went into hiding pretty much. Never understood what happened, but made the rest of us very sad.
Lil Slugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #1752
DarkNekoGreece

I'm Single and have been looking for a special someone but the last 2 cosplayers i have fallen in love with just broke my heart and left me so i've kind of given up on learning to love anymore. And then my job takes up most of my time now so I just keep to myself.
DarkNekoGreece is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #1753
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaesauce View Post
Easier said than done. And most girls would just assume you're desperate lol.
Not incredibly TOO true, hahaha. Some girls do think like that, especially if you just met them. Con weekend is not long enough for some females to think love/trust/relationship to form. But of course that's just some of them. Some are hopeless romantics and don't mind jumping into a relationship (may or may not be a bad thing, just depends on the future situations). If if the person is nice and fun, doesn't seem to be forcing anything upon the girl, it's always possible for some more, if not, friends are always great too. Some of us like to be friends first and getting to know a person out of the con.

Oh hey all. I'm, of course, single and loving my single life. I'm always looking for cosplaying friends. Just thought I drop by. Hahaha.
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 08:46 PM   #1754
Kazuto Kirigaya
Hero Of Time

Edit

- Aladdin - Magi The Labyrinth of Magic - 20%
- Asuna Yuuki - Sword Art Online - 70%
- Kagami Taiga - 99%
- Rin Okumura - Blue Exorcist - 100%
- Judal - Magi The Labyrinth of Magic - 100%
- Makoto - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club - 10%
- Eren Jaeger - Attack on Titan 100%

Cons:
AM2
Anime Expo 2014
Wondercon
Anime LA
Yaoi con

Last edited by Kazuto Kirigaya : 06-03-2013 at 02:48 AM.
Kazuto Kirigaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 10:23 PM   #1755
ManchildofPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNekoGreece View Post
I'm Single and have been looking for a special someone but the last 2 cosplayers i have fallen in love with just broke my heart and left me so i've kind of given up on learning to love anymore. And then my job takes up most of my time now so I just keep to myself.
Hey don't give up. Just remember the journey of the heart is like most animus. The hero goes through several trials some that take him past the reapers gate. In the end he always finds his soul.
ManchildofPV is offline   Reply With Quote