Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 40 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-29-2013, 11:24 AM   #3946
Lemon.K
YuzukiYukari!~

Caaaaannnnnnnaaaaaddddaaaaa~~ I have a friend cosplaying FemCanada... Personally, Belarus is too creepy for me. .-.
Lemon.K is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-29-2013, 11:30 AM   #3947
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon.K View Post
Caaaaannnnnnnaaaaaddddaaaaa~~ I have a friend cosplaying FemCanada... Personally, Belarus is too creepy for me. .-.
Agreed. Belarus is pretty...but DUDE! That's one seriously unstable woman.

Fem!Canada is so effing adorable!!! I really wish there were more art of her out there...and more Fem!Canada cosplayers!

Planned Conventions and Outfits

Deciding...
Naudae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #3948
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm trying to find a decent sized polar bear plushie. The one I've found so far is WAY too big and is kinda like a bean bag chair sized one. Any suggestions on a rather big one but one that's not TOO huge?

Deciding...
Unread 03-29-2013, 07:49 PM   #3949
BassriffStudios

I'm cosplaying Russia!
Unread 03-31-2013, 05:27 PM   #3950
CrossedCrowns

I personally love Belarus to death! I cosplay her because she's my favorite...I'm not really a fan of chasing Russia cosplayers around...Mostly because I don't ship RusBel and because I'm prone to anxiety attacks myself and wouldn't like it if someone chased /me/ around. xD

And I think I may go with Canada, considering I have a million and ten Polar bear plushies, one of which is absolutely perfect for holding and carrying around~
Unread 03-31-2013, 06:45 PM   #3951
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossedCrowns View Post
I personally love Belarus to death! I cosplay her because she's my favorite...I'm not really a fan of chasing Russia cosplayers around...Mostly because I don't ship RusBel and because I'm prone to anxiety attacks myself and wouldn't like it if someone chased /me/ around. xD

And I think I may go with Canada, considering I have a million and ten Polar bear plushies, one of which is absolutely perfect for holding and carrying around~
Yeah, I understand what you mean. Then again, I personally wouldn't mind someone tailing me while in cosplay if it's in character...or a female in general. heh That's just me.

Pictures! I demand pictures of these plushies! Well, not really demand, but I'm wondering what would be a good size plushie for the polar bear for my own Canada.

Deciding...
Unread 03-31-2013, 07:41 PM   #3952
CrossedCrowns

Here. I let a friend borrow it for her own Canada cosplay. It's perfect for snuggling, too~
Unread 03-31-2013, 07:54 PM   #3953
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossedCrowns View Post
Here. I let a friend borrow it for her own Canada cosplay. It's perfect for snuggling, too~
That DOES look really adorable! And so does the plushie! hehe
Any idea of how big it is in inches? I'm trying to find a decent one to buy off of either Amazon or eBay because I can't think of anywhere else to get one that's a plain white polar bear like that. I keep seeing 12 inches, but I'm not sure if it's gonna be big enough. Like I don't want a rinky dink small one, you know?

If you're wondering what I mean, the Canada cosplayer in this video has a polar bear plushie of the size I'm talking about having.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHBX...874C2C9907992F

Deciding...

Last edited by Naudae : 03-31-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Unread 03-31-2013, 08:22 PM   #3954
CrossedCrowns

I think that this would be a good one to use~ Because the one in that picture is like...12-14 inches, I'm not entirely sure..
Unread 04-01-2013, 03:48 AM   #3955
Hallanvaara

My friend asked a little while ago if I'd like to do Germania when she's cosplaying Rome~ Though, we won't be able to do it this year. I'm just so excited! I almost hope that summer would be over soon so I can start doing him.
Hallanvaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 07:34 AM   #3956
Royalbakaness
Zombie Unicorn

Weighing in on two subjects here:
Belarus: I cosplay Belarus, and though I don't ship Russia and Belarus, I do like the interaction I get with Russias being scared of me. Honestly, I didn't think I'd have so much fun cosplaying Belarus, but she's turned out to be my favorite cosplay. I sometimes wonder if I should be concerned that I find it almost natural to cosplay crazy, almost psychotic characters XD
Kumajiro: I go my bear from Toys R Us, and honestly he (I should say she since I use her as Kumarie) is the perfect size I think. I love carrying her around on my head especially. If you want to see pictures, she's in my fem!Canada pictures.
Unread 04-01-2013, 07:45 AM   #3957
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalbakaness View Post
Weighing in on two subjects here:
Belarus: I cosplay Belarus, and though I don't ship Russia and Belarus, I do like the interaction I get with Russias being scared of me. Honestly, I didn't think I'd have so much fun cosplaying Belarus, but she's turned out to be my favorite cosplay. I sometimes wonder if I should be concerned that I find it almost natural to cosplay crazy, almost psychotic characters XD
Kumajiro: I go my bear from Toys R Us, and honestly he (I should say she since I use her as Kumarie) is the perfect size I think. I love carrying her around on my head especially. If you want to see pictures, she's in my fem!Canada pictures.
Oh my Holy Roman Empire! You're fem!Canada is so adorable! I wanna hug both you AND Kumarie! You look really good! I've always had a bit of an affinity for fem!Canada...you know, being a guy and all. heh Glad to see someone pull her off so well! What size is that bear, though? I'm horrible at telling scaling from pictures.

Deciding...
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:13 AM   #3958
Royalbakaness
Zombie Unicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudae View Post
Oh my Holy Roman Empire! You're fem!Canada is so adorable! I wanna hug both you AND Kumarie! You look really good! I've always had a bit of an affinity for fem!Canada...you know, being a guy and all. heh Glad to see someone pull her off so well! What size is that bear, though? I'm horrible at telling scaling from pictures.
Aww, thank you ^^ I was trying to do the official outfit, but I ran out of time and patience, so I went with that look.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3922202
That's the bear right there. So she's about 15 1/2 inches. She's sooooo soft and cuddly, too. I really, really loved carrying her around since I'm a sucker for cute fluffy things (particularly plushies).
Oh, and I meant to post this on this thread but it must have slipped my mind: http://royalbakaness.deviantart.com/gallery/35048642
Did a Belarus photoshoot on my own during one of the past storms we had. It was lots of fun (and freaking cold). I think I freaked out some of my neighbors, though XD

Last edited by Royalbakaness : 04-01-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Royalbakaness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 09:45 PM   #3959
CrossedCrowns

I made myself a Tsunlemon to carry around Shuto.

It's pretty much a lemon with mochi England's face

Here
Unread 04-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #3960
TeaForThought
Fragile: Handle with Care

So...hello Hetalia fandom...I've actually not posted here in...well....ever, actually. But anyway...I've been...and still am a Hetalia fan and I'm slowly getting back into things. I've planned to do several versions of characters in the past but never actually done anything.

With that said....what would any of you say to a kid faced Austria?
TeaForThought is offline   Reply With Quote