Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 03-22-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
naruto_kh_fan

Tons of Cosplay/Wigs For Sale!

All of these cosplays are in great condition; have only been worn a few times. I am size small; my measurements are 32 Bust, 29 Waist, 35 Hip, and I am 5'1. Shipping is not included in the price. I can only accept Paypal and I do not accept trades.

Akatsuki Cloak
Asking price: 45$
I know people tend to sell these for about half the price, but this one was tailor-made, is fully lined, and is excellent quality. Can fit measurements larger than mine. ON HOLD

Kanaria
Asking price: 40$
Has been worn quite a few times, but is still in very good condition. The shorts have a stretchy waistband but everything else is pretty fitting, so if you're bigger in any of those areas, I don't recommend this cosplay.
Includes orange shorts, orange undershirt, yellow coat, and hair piece. I can also include the wig for 5$ more and the shoes (size 7) for 10$ if you're interested!

Ciel (Circus Version)
Asking price: 140$
This is a VERY well made cosplay that I bought from someone on this site but have not had the chance to wear it. I currently don't have any pictures of it up, but you can PM me for some if you're legitimately interested. Includes hat, striped shirt, vest, bloomers, 1x blacking stocking, 1x striped stocking. I also have the boots available (size 9, I believe) that I can include for 10$ more.

Finnian (Black Butler)
Asking Price: $35
Bought from someone here on coscom; it has only been worn a couple of times and is in excellent condition.
Includes shirt, shorts, belt, and hat. ON HOLD

Jack Frost ROTG

Asking Price: $40
Brand new cosplay that's only been worn a few times. I decided I no longer wanted to cosplay this character. Includes hoodie and pants. Can also include wig for an extra 15$ (it is Arda's Jett in Silver).

Iceland (Hetalia)
Asking Price: $65
Also a very well made cosplay that is in excellent condition.
Includes pants, coat, white shirt, and tie. ON HOLD

Striped Dress 1
Asking Price: $25
This is a super cute dress I bought that was only worn once. But considering I never wear dresses, I have no use for it. It is completely striped. Can be used for a casual cosplay. It's more of a size XS-S.

Striped Dress 2
Asking Price: $20
This dress is only striped on top; comes with a fabric belt. It is also super cute, but I'll never wear it. Can be used for a casual cosplay.

Chinese-style Dress
Asking Price: $40
I would only recommend this dress if you're more than a few inches taller than me, as it is big on me in that aspect. It can fit a size small/medium.

Link to pictures: http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/Mo...Cosplay?page=1

Here to sell some wigs I no longer need. Shipping is $5 anywhere in the US. I can only accept Paypal. All wigs are in excellent condition; they are coming from a smoke-free home (I do own pets), but will be washed before being shipped out.

Short Silver-Grey Wig
Asking Price: $15
Purchased this wig and decided it didn't look good on me. Has been cut to have bangs and layers.

Rainbow/Black Wig
Arda's Starburst. Has lots of layers, but is not heat resistant. It's a very fun wig for any occasion, and I've received many compliments on it. One of the adjustable hooks is broken, but it can easily be fastened in place with a small safety pin.

Medium Brown Wig w/Bangs
Asking Price: $15
Very realistic looking wig made with excellent fibers. The wig cap is a tad small, but it should easily conceal one's real hair.

Short White Wig
Asking Price: $10
A little thin in the back, but if you wear a skin-colored wig cap and adjust the fibers a little, there should be no problem.

Kagamine Rin ANTI THE HOLiC Wig
This wig is really beautiful, I honestly wish I could keep it! The fibers are really soft, and the wig is a pretty mix of blue and lavender.

Gumi Wig
Asking Price: $18
Another really beautiful wig that I have no use for. It is brand new; only worn to be tried on. It's for Madness of Duke Venomania, but the curls can be straightened out to wear like a normal Gumi wig.

Rosy Wine-Red Wig
This was only worn once for a few hours. It is a really pretty wine-red color.

Link to pictures: http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/Mo...%20Sale?page=1

I also have some miscellaneous items up for sale. There are no pictures of them as of yet, but feel free to ask for some if you're interested!

White Knee-High Boots
Asking Price: 40$
These are as good as new and have been worn with an Iceland cosplay. They have about a two to three inch heel and are US women's size 6.

White Calf-High Boots

Asking Price: 30$
No heel; US women's size 9-9.5. ON HOLD

Tails
Asking Price: $10 each
Three tails available: black, white, and white/grey (with a bluish tint). They are the standard tails you can buy at cons and clip onto a belt loop.

Comment or PM with any other questions you have! You can also e-mail me at moosey_fate13@hotmail.com.

Last edited by naruto_kh_fan : 04-10-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Unread 03-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
ThakYuki
Kittysaurus Rex!

Your links aren't working.

Thank you for completely removing my signature without emailing me that it was too long.
Unread 03-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #3
naruto_kh_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThakYuki View Post
Your links aren't working.
Links should work now!
Unread 03-23-2013, 01:32 AM   #4
UchinaaSoba

Question: Is that blonde wig in the pictures for sale? The one on the first page?
Unread 03-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #5
naruto_kh_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchinaaSoba View Post
Question: Is that blonde wig in the pictures for sale? The one on the first page?
PMed! ^w^
Unread 03-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #6
naruto_kh_fan

Also adding an Amaimon cosplay.
Asking price: $90
Bought this from someone here on coscom and worn once, but I have other cosplay plans and probably won't wear it again. Includes shirt, vest, coat, shorts, belt, x2 armwarmers, x2 legwarmers, and tie. Can include the wig for $10 more. PM for pictures if interested!
Unread 03-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #7
naruto_kh_fan

Bump~
Unread 03-29-2013, 10:09 PM   #8
Shaded_Wings14

Size of pants and hoodie for Jack Frost?

Anime Central 2013

Cosplays TBA
Unread 03-29-2013, 11:55 PM   #9
naruto_kh_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaded_Wings14 View Post
Size of pants and hoodie for Jack Frost?
Hoodie is an XL. I'm not sure what the size of the pants are, but they fit me with plenty of room to stretch.
Unread 03-31-2013, 12:05 PM   #10
naruto_kh_fan

Bump~
Unread 04-10-2013, 05:37 PM   #11
naruto_kh_fan

Updated.