Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons

Unread 02-13-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
DanceFloorDoll

Fairly Odd Parents -Princess Man Die

I found myself watching Fairly Odd Parents this morning, and realized just how much I still love it.

One of the characters involved this time around was Princess Man Die and I realized just how much fun it would be to create this chick. Sadly I've never seen her portrayed and her character personality is hysterical in her quest for vengeance against her former fiance. One moment she wants to kill him, the next she's smothering him for attention.

Princess ManDie
Princess ManDie 2

Since the Fairly Odd Parents are completely detail-less, this could a lot of fun to put my own stamp on her.

Lots of beads, Swarovski crystals for sure.

However, I'm not sure whether to make it similar to a Sailor Scout outfit pattern, or to break up the top and bottom into two pieces since I want to make the top corset-like, and while it would look killer (no pun intended) I'm terrible with corsetry so any tips there would be great.
DanceFloorDoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-04-2013, 03:56 PM   #2
Emrys

I like the idea of making a corset for this, but I have no experience with that. The historical costumes section should have a few threads on the topic if you want to know where to start.

Fairly OddParents is such a fun show though. I'm excited to see cosplays from it.

(Don't forget the facepaint/bodypaint too! lol)
Emrys is offline   Reply With Quote