Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Fire Emblem

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 116 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 03-31-2013, 08:45 PM   #3886
chibi_flora

So, because I'm somewhat obsessed with this game and because I finished the details for my normal Lucina cosplay, I'm starting to make the bride-class dress (I guess for Lucina so I can recycle the wig).

I haven't made a ballgown before, so I'm making it up as I go, but here's some progress?

Unread 04-02-2013, 08:26 PM   #3887
Chrom

Planning on doing Chrom... Outfit looks like a pain. (I'm thirteen and don't know how to sew)
Those boots though...
Chrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #3888
laoni

So, I, uhhh, screwed up on Lucia big time, had to go rebuy fabric, and start all over again T_T Too in pain to work on it for a week or two (Sewing puts me in a lot of pain) so no progress for a while

@Chrom

The sort of good thing about Chrom is, he's only actually wearing one boot. His other leg (The black one) just has a cuff on it to make it look like a boot XD

http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/i...om_concept.jpg

He's wearing a black onesie with baggy pants XD Sort of a mix between a tunic and hammer pants (It's really dorky looking when you break it down). For sewing help, parents are invaluable! I learned to sew with my Mum's help just year before last, so don't be afraid to ask for help. You could probably make the pants seperate to the tunic top bit, and sew them together when you sew up the garment completely. You'll want to put an easy to access zip on though, because going to the toilet in that thing will be hard if you can't get out easy XD
laoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2013, 01:35 AM   #3889
Angii
Slifer Spaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by laoni View Post
(It's really dorky looking when you break it down).
I think when you break down almost all Fire Emblem attire, they all start getting to be pretty dorky or just plain ineffective to fight in. :T With the exceptions of like, Generals and stuff, where armor makes up most of the outfit.

But that's why we cosplay it and love their outfits anyway.

Speaking of outfits, gotta say I'm getting really close to having my Lucina/Marth combo done! <3 Need to remake my Falchion and its sheath, sadly, but otherwise I'm in the fun stages of molding leather to make the knee armor/finish my shoes, and a few finishing details on the tiara, and it'll be ready to go! Hoping I can wear it at the Ren Fair next week and just not fit in whatsoever. :P There's a few things I'll probably change before the con, namely just getting more wefts into my clip in extensions so the back isn't so thin when I'm Lucina, but progress is progress!
Angii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 04:44 PM   #3890
Chrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by laoni View Post
So, I, uhhh, screwed up on Lucia big time, had to go rebuy fabric, and start all over again T_T Too in pain to work on it for a week or two (Sewing puts me in a lot of pain) so no progress for a while

@Chrom

The sort of good thing about Chrom is, he's only actually wearing one boot. His other leg (The black one) just has a cuff on it to make it look like a boot XD

http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/i...om_concept.jpg

He's wearing a black onesie with baggy pants XD Sort of a mix between a tunic and hammer pants (It's really dorky looking when you break it down). For sewing help, parents are invaluable! I learned to sew with my Mum's help just year before last, so don't be afraid to ask for help. You could probably make the pants seperate to the tunic top bit, and sew them together when you sew up the garment completely. You'll want to put an easy to access zip on though, because going to the toilet in that thing will be hard if you can't get out easy XD
Cool Thanks!!!

(Swords and armor are so easy for me... I hate fabric)
Chrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #3891
Seven
(Neoqueenhoneybee)

Thought I'd join the fray since I'm, working on Lyndis right now!

I am very new to the Fire Emblem series (went the way of SEGA in my youth, so no Nintendo games for me until...well, last year), but envirion (my cosplay partner) is a fan. She's inspired me to play through FE7, and I just got FEA yesterday; I'm really enjoying 7, so I hope Awakening will be just as good, or better. :P

Anyhoo, I'm working on Lyndis's tunic right now. I'm taking it slow. It's a simple design, so I want to really pay attention to construction details (as I tend to take shortcuts and fudge my way through many a cosplay). Lol, interfacing is not the end all answer to my buckling trim issues, but it could be so much worse!! Still, a little disappointing since I'm spending 90% of my time iron-on-interfacing all of my trims separately, then sewing individually, just to have it buckle in the end. Walking foot? Need....

Looking forward to Tharja, but still need spandex.

Working On:
Leen (Grandia)
Goku Nami (One Piece DBZ Crossover)
Nico Robin (One Piece Water 7)
Elesa (Pokemon B/W)

In Queue:
Mei (Pokemon B/W 2)
Panne (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Illumi (HunterxHunter)
Janice (Chrono Cross)
Mir (Ar Tonelico)
Toph (ATLA Old Friends)
Solid Snake Lolita (Beat Down Boogie)
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 06:16 PM   #3892
Luther
A wild LUTHER appeared!

I did it... I finished Awakening... already... XD I never beat a Fire Emblem before! But the story was so gripping I didn’t want to stop to grind, I wanted to keep going to see what happened next lol. A chapter-turner? lol

Now I have like a million cosplay ideas. (So much for doing Dozla first. I have a love hate relationship with you Fire Emblem. Well, you already knew that.) Like... um...
  • The Avatar/MyUnit because I really loved his/her story, and hopefully he/she is more recognizable
  • Sumia cause she’s adorable and also armor
  • Cherche cause she’s great and also armor and axeses preciousss. Also I had this crazy idea to do a fake-legs-suit of her riding Minerva but I’m not THAT crazy... I think >_>
  • Flavia because she’s a BAMF and I love her design
  • Lissa because she’s hilarious, and main character means +1 in recognizability
  • Frederick because th-that armor... drooooool...
  • Miriel because she gives me all the lolz and excuse to wear glasses!
  • I need to stop thinking of characters before I end up listing half the damn cast!

Now I just need to get me sis hooked on this so I can rope her into a dual cosplay. >:3

Edit: And Brady, and... *slap* Knock it off, self!

Last edited by Luther : 04-10-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #3893
Seven
(Neoqueenhoneybee)

Ah, does anyone know where I can find more pictures of this Tharja cosplay? Or even, who she is? (sorry if this has already been posted/asked already)

Working On:
Leen (Grandia)
Goku Nami (One Piece DBZ Crossover)
Nico Robin (One Piece Water 7)
Elesa (Pokemon B/W)

In Queue:
Mei (Pokemon B/W 2)
Panne (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Illumi (HunterxHunter)
Janice (Chrono Cross)
Mir (Ar Tonelico)
Toph (ATLA Old Friends)
Solid Snake Lolita (Beat Down Boogie)
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 10:04 PM   #3894
Luther
A wild LUTHER appeared!

Seven you're in luck, as it happens I DO know who that Tharja cosplayer is! She is a cosplayer with the username MINO on curecos.com. I think you might need a Cure account to look on there but there's tons of FE cosplay on there so it's totally worth registering, I've been browsing, the work on there is awesome!

More pics of MINO's Tharja:
http://en.curecos.com/picture/detail?id=18459218
http://en.curecos.com/picture/detail?id=18459247
http://en.curecos.com/picture/detail?id=18600776
http://en.curecos.com/picture/detail?id=18600778
http://en.curecos.com/picture/detail?id=18613824
Unread 04-19-2013, 01:34 AM   #3895
sjxkhr

Oh yay! There is a thread for FE cosplay!

I plan on cosplaying Lucina in the future. Does anyone have ideas on how to make the sword?
Takasugi Shinsuke - Gintama

Feel free to follow my cosplay page!
sjxkhr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013, 05:13 AM   #3896
shadowdragon13
Dont mess with the Dragon

Well, I'm currently in the works of a Henry cosplay for myself, and a Dancer Inigo for my brother. I'm making these for Anime Expo this year. I have 2 months to get these done. Let's do this. :3
Liza (Pokemon R/S/E) - 100%

2014 Cons: Anime California, Comikaze (maybe), Bent Con (maybe), Nuke the Fridge con.
shadowdragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #3897
brachaalizah

Hi guys! A group of my friends and I are doing a Fire Emblem group cosplay for A-KON this year. We have a Lucius, Jaffar, Cordelia, and myself (Lyn, DLC version).

Currently, this is what I have on my cosplay-
Current Progress
More accurate colors, but older progress

Will any of you other Fire Emblem cosplayers be at A-KON?
brachaalizah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #3898
Lidaea
Frightened Rabbit

I wish I had known of this A-Kon sooner. :<

For anyone who lives in the Southeast region, I'll be going to FAN:dom here in Pensacola as Noire and Lissa. As far as I know, i'm the only one of my kind going, it'd be great to have company~

Facebook
Lidaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #3899
AuthenticEm
Another girl with glasses

Hey! So jumping in here unannounced, I really want to cosplay Panne because my friend is doing a Yarne. The only thing is, I have no idea how I can make her armour thing she wears :/. Does anyone have any suggestions?
AuthenticEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2013, 09:27 PM   #3900
Blacksnow
sippin' on ma moe

I just replayed FE:The Sword of Flame all over again because I absolutely love that game. I'm a bit sad that I don't have a 3DS but I do plan to get the FE Awakening 3DS pack sometime later.

On a side note I'm working on Masked Marth atm for AN, a bit cheesed that I started like 2 weeks and a half prior to convention day but I hope I'll manage on time.
Blacksnow is offline   Reply With Quote