Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Persona

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #1171
touchmon
Make All The Things!

@LawlietAi(Gave you a nickname too! XD)-That is the same reason I got Arena. XD I just end up button-mashing for every fight hoping I will win.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #1172
seiryuux
Cosplay Chameleon

A thought just occurred to me. For Igor, should I go with the dark gray/black suit he wears in P3 and P4 (which I already have) or try to find a Joker-esque purple suit as in P1 and P2?

Facebook
Fanfiction.net - Persona 3 Portable: Where No Persona Has Gone Before
seiryuux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #1173
touchmon
Make All The Things!

^Wait. His suit changed color!? 0_o I thought it was always black...

Also found out a couple of my friends are cosplaying Ryoji and Aigis for AnimeNext. I'm foreseeing a lot of funny pictures from that con.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #1174
Akahime
Red Princess

^ WELL if it changed colors, it doesn't really surprised me since Persona series doesn't keep their color incredibly consistent anyways. LOL and Seriyuux, just go with whatever color you want. I say go look around at fabrics and find a fabric you like of either color! That way, you're more comfortable in it or whatever.

OMG. Ryoji and Aigis. <33333 That'll definitely be a lot of fun! LOL
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #1175
LawlietCookies
Don't save anymore.

....WHAT! I never knew Igor's suit was a different color D: You learn something new every day.... haha, you're right, AkaChie...Persona is hardly accurate with ANYTHING regarding colors >.<
Anise Tatlin (Tales of the Abyss)

LawlietCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 01:01 AM   #1176
epicserendipity
Love the wind in my hair

@Everyone -- (unless there's someone on here actually called "Everyone," then it's...@you guys. ....of course, we come across the same problem, and... G'yah!))

*ahem* I humbly accept the nickname "EpicYosuke" or its shortened counterpart. How cool is that?!?! I love it! ^_^ Cookies, "LawlietAi" is a good one. You could be "AiCookies" or "SakeCookies" --and then I would think of cups of sake, and...well...... It would end in a Kings Game.
Sieryuux, yours is easy. Just take off the 'x' and second 'u.' and there you go. I also agree that "TouchMinako" fits the best.

*ahem.* ...Games. ..... I've been offered the chance to go crash at a friend's house every once in a while to snag his PS3 so I can play P4, Golden, and Arena. ....... SO HAPPY!!! Or, I could just bite the bullet and buy my own system.

Must have funny pics from AnimeNEXT!

*looks out the window.* Man, it's seriously windy outside. It almost knocked me into traffic on the way back from work today. Riding against it was like I wasn't even moving. *Eyes Jiraiya.* Dude, we get it. Really. We do.

Future Cons: Anime Expo 2014 (L.A)

FINISHED PROJECTS:

100%: Yosuke Hanamura (Many outfits) (Persona 4)
Current Projects:
Junpei Iori (Persona 3 --with my friends.)

Kaoru Kamiya - Kendo uniform (Rurouni Kenshin -anime)
My Youtube Channel (I sing and stuff here.)
BTVA voice acting profile

Last edited by epicserendipity : 04-09-2013 at 01:09 AM.
epicserendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 01:18 AM   #1177
LawlietCookies
Don't save anymore.

hahahaha hmmm maybe I just need to be "SakAiCookies" to combine both of them xD But hey either one works! ...OH How did I miss that? TouchMinako? *smacks forehead* Gosh, and here I am coming up with "touchnako." ....whoops. I'm so dingy. >_<

YAY! I'm glad to hear that Epic! Now you can join the Persona game party ^^

....IT WAS EXTREMELY WINDY TODAY, EpicYo! And I do know exactly what you're talking about since we're pretty close by to each other xD Luckily (or maybe not to lucky) I spent most of the day indoors at work, but the wind kept me from doing my daily walk outside. Ah, well. *shakes fist towards the sky, then towards Yosuke* Calm your Persona, Yosuke!

Unread 04-09-2013, 01:33 AM   #1178
noctiluca
ryuujin no miko

It was a little windy over here, too (and rainy), but I stayed indoors. :> I like rain, but wind can be kind of dangerous! I know one year the winds were so bad they knocked over a bunch of trees in my neighborhood.

I think I'm going to have to re-print my Fool card because I can't find it ;_; I need it for Yuko this weekend.
"Yuko" Narukami (Persona 4)

I have a tumblr too!
noctiluca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 01:41 AM   #1179
LawlietCookies
Don't save anymore.

Aw no ): At least you were able to spend the day indoors! Wind can be pretty scary ):

Make sure you post pics of you as Yuko! I'm sure you'll look great!

Oh and,
I think we should all do sailor scout versions of Persona characters. Just saying. I just came across "Sailor Dollars" from DRRR. Izaya looks so cute XD

Last edited by LawlietCookies : 04-09-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Unread 04-09-2013, 01:51 AM   #1180
epicserendipity
Love the wind in my hair

Mwahahaha! That's right! The North-Easterly winds are mine to command! *enter Lelouch crazy laugh.*

@AiCookies - Sailor Scout versions? Eh....this would be for some kind of charity thing.....right?

@NoctiRise -- Awe, you must be Yuko! Do you have any poses down yet?
I hear you. That happened one year where I lived on the coast. One never forgets the snapping, cracking, splitting sound of trees falling to the ground.

Future Cons: Anime Expo 2014 (L.A)

FINISHED PROJECTS:

100%: Yosuke Hanamura (Many outfits) (Persona 4)
Current Projects:
Junpei Iori (Persona 3 --with my friends.)

Kaoru Kamiya - Kendo uniform (Rurouni Kenshin -anime)
My Youtube Channel (I sing and stuff here.)
BTVA voice acting profile

Last edited by epicserendipity : 04-09-2013 at 01:57 AM.
epicserendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 02:07 AM   #1181
LawlietCookies
Don't save anymore.

@EpicYo hahaha, I'm sorry. It's getting late and my mind just kind of wanders all over the place so don't mind me.
in other news I've actually been itching to RP but I hardly know anyone who RPs anymore >.< Damn you persona, you've awakened feelings in me that I've never had beforeee.

Unread 04-09-2013, 02:08 AM   #1182
noctiluca
ryuujin no miko

Hmm, I have a few poses in mind... I can't do any cool sword poses though. The only katana I have is live steel, and I wouldn't want to do an actual re-enactment of P4 ("so apparently, bringing a sword to a food court is against the law now..." lol). it's kinda broken, anyway...

All the more reason I need to find my cards. ;v; At least Persona is a series that works well with candid shots. I should be able to come up with something.
"Yuko" Narukami (Persona 4)

I have a tumblr too!
noctiluca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 02:13 AM   #1183
MeiChama
Variable Trigger!

@Lawliet: *Squeals* OMG Risechama?! That's so adorable I love it! I humbly accept that name. <3 It's so cuteeeee. AND I WOULD BUT I'M CURRENTLY PLAYING ASSASSIN'S CREED III AND WATCHING THE WALKING DEAD AND TRYING TO FINISH. ;3;

@Anyone: I was totes kicking my friend's ass in fighting games today, I felt completely satisfied. Mmmmmhmmm. :V And does anyone know what I should do regarding Rise's glasses? I wanted to order the official ones but they're long gone from any website and I really wanted them since they were so cute and they'd be fun to wear at the con. ;3;

Cons Attending
[Miku Expo]

dA
Facebook
Instagram
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 08:33 AM   #1184
seiryuux
Cosplay Chameleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
^Wait. His suit changed color!? 0_o I thought it was always black...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahime View Post
^ WELL if it changed colors, it doesn't really surprised me since Persona series doesn't keep their color incredibly consistent anyways. LOL and Seriyuux, just go with whatever color you want. I say go look around at fabrics and find a fabric you like of either color! That way, you're more comfortable in it or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlietCookies View Post
....WHAT! I never knew Igor's suit was a different color D: You learn something new every day.... haha, you're right, AkaChie...Persona is hardly accurate with ANYTHING regarding colors >.<
You know what, I might be wrong about the purple suit thing. I was taking a look at this official art on the Megami Tensei Wiki and Igor's dark suit kinda looks like Velvet Room blue going on to purple, but it could just be the lighting changing his suit to that colour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicserendipity View Post
Sieryuux, yours is easy. Just take off the 'x' and second 'u.' and there you go. I also agree that "TouchMinako" fits the best.
Actually in P3, it was Seiryuu, but they took out the U in P4. At any rate, I was thinking more of a joke name, like seir-Yu or Souji-ryu. I lean more towards the latter but that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicserendipity View Post
*looks out the window.* Man, it's seriously windy outside. It almost knocked me into traffic on the way back from work today. Riding against it was like I wasn't even moving. *Eyes Jiraiya.* Dude, we get it. Really. We do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlietCookies View Post
....IT WAS EXTREMELY WINDY TODAY, EpicYo! And I do know exactly what you're talking about since we're pretty close by to each other xD Luckily (or maybe not to lucky) I spent most of the day indoors at work, but the wind kept me from doing my daily walk outside. Ah, well. *shakes fist towards the sky, then towards Yosuke* Calm your Persona, Yosuke!
Quote:
Originally Posted by noctiluca View Post
It was a little windy over here, too (and rainy), but I stayed indoors. :> I like rain, but wind can be kind of dangerous! I know one year the winds were so bad they knocked over a bunch of trees in my neighborhood.
No kidding. Actually, there was a thunderstorm in Toronto and a very loud thunderclap boomed just over my house last night, which scared the hell out of me. On Facebook, I made a joke of it (one that touchmon might remember from last year) that I needed to equip Izanagi, Thor and Odin's cards LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiChama View Post
And does anyone know what I should do regarding Rise's glasses? I wanted to order the official ones but they're long gone from any website and I really wanted them since they were so cute and they'd be fun to wear at the con. ;3;
Have you tried checking any stores that sell the cheap sunglasses for any that match Rise's TV glasses? You can just buy one of those, pop the lenses out and then paint the TV lines on the sides of them. I just did that with a pair similar to Souji/Yu's TV glasses that I bought from Walmart.

Facebook
Fanfiction.net - Persona 3 Portable: Where No Persona Has Gone Before

Last edited by seiryuux : 04-09-2013 at 11:52 AM.
seiryuux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 11:46 AM   #1185
Akahime
Red Princess

Ooohhh more nicknames, freaking awesome. Now I gotta learn them.

@Risechama:
I think if people are unable to obtain them, they would buy/order similar frames to the glasses and just spray painted them. And then I would just use acrylic paint to do whatever other designs there may be. But that's just me. I haven't even attempted Chie's glasses yet. LOL I really should. >>;; BLAH.

@NoctiRise:
Yes, please don't forget to post pictures!

@SeiyuuYU (HAHAHHAHAHA, not sure what we decided on, but that's mine for now, lol):
Oh okay. That's good!

The talk of all of this heavy, dangerous weather... up here in MN we're getting simple rain and snow. Nothing new. Just gray clouds. Yay....
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote