Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 228 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #3961
belligerent
Viking Metal

I would most likely say "GRUSS GOTT, HAST DU DENN BLEISTIFT DENN???? NEIN???????? DU HAST EIN VOGEL!!!!!!!!!!!"
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark, Nephrite
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Saionji Kyoichi, Tatewaki Kuno, Nakago
belligerent is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #3962
TeaForThought
Fragile: Handle with Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by belligerent View Post
I would most likely say "GRUSS GOTT, HAST DU DENN BLEISTIFT DENN???? NEIN???????? DU HAST EIN VOGEL!!!!!!!!!!!"
LOL good to know. I'm always on the fence about jumping into new cosplays since I'm not exactly the most masculine guy around.
Anyway, I'll be attempting the CD cover version...so...hopefully this turns out okay....I don't want a mob of angry Hetalia cosplayers attacking me ^^;

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...44-500-500.jpg
Thou canst not then be false to any man.”

~Tea is wisdom, just add water~

Last edited by TeaForThought : 04-03-2013 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Stupid photo never works for me
TeaForThought is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 10:35 PM   #3963
Julesie

Do any of you guys have any recommendations how to pose as KugelMugel? I really liked the characters design but the convention is next month and I've realised I have no idea how to pose as him for any possible photos.

I don't want to stand there like a total plank. xD;
Julesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #3964
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaForThought View Post
LOL good to know. I'm always on the fence about jumping into new cosplays since I'm not exactly the most masculine guy around.
Anyway, I'll be attempting the CD cover version...so...hopefully this turns out okay....I don't want a mob of angry Hetalia cosplayers attacking me ^^;

I wouldn't worry about being "masculine" in terms of cosplaying. Just have fun with it. Folks can't bash you for that.

Now in all honesty, I'm worried about being harassed since I'm not the right...well, you're intelligent enugh to finish that thought. hehe I'm working on my Canada right now and I also have Prussia sitting here...hopefully at Otakon, those angry Hetalia fans won't trample ME, you know?

Promotion of My Beloved's Cosplay Page
Pink Lily Cosplay Facebook Page

Planned Conventions and Outfits

TigerCon 2014
Gilbert Beilschmidt/Prussia - Axis Powers Hetalia

Halloween 2014
...still planning this one...
Naudae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #3965
Royalbakaness
Zombie Unicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudae View Post
Now in all honesty, I'm worried about being harassed since I'm not the right...well, you're intelligent enugh to finish that thought. hehe I'm working on my Canada right now and I also have Prussia sitting here...hopefully at Otakon, those angry Hetalia fans won't trample ME, you know?
We Hetalians are a pretty accepting bunch ;-) At least that's been my experience. Although a lot of people feel Seychelles should have darker skin, no one gave me any guff when I cosplayed her (at Otakon mind you). I find that other Hetalians are very warm and friendly. Some of my best cosplay interaction is with them.

Quote:
With that said....what would any of you say to a kid faced Austria?
"Mr. Austriaaaaa!" I love Austria, kid-faced or otherwise ^^
Unread 04-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #3966
TeaForThought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudae View Post
I wouldn't worry about being "masculine" in terms of cosplaying. Just have fun with it. Folks can't bash you for that.

Personally, I really like your Prussia...anyone giving you a hard time is just someone looking to make an ass out of themselves.
And thanks for the confidence vote guys, I do appreeciate it

Unread 04-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #3967
CrossedCrowns

Quote:

That's one of my favorite Austria outfits...and judging by your other cosplays, I think you're going to pull it off amazingly!

I finally decided to upload a WIP picture of my Fem!America here...The cosplay is all done, I'm just waiting for this weekend, which is Shutocon, before I take actual pictures of it. I'm really nervous about this cosplay...I hope people like it!
Unread 04-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #3968
TeaForThought

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossedCrowns View Post
That's one of my favorite Austria outfits...and judging by your other cosplays, I think you're going to pull it off amazingly!

I finally decided to upload a WIP picture of my Fem!America here...The cosplay is all done, I'm just waiting for this weekend, which is Shutocon, before I take actual pictures of it. I'm really nervous about this cosplay...I hope people like it!
Thank you!

And your fem!America is looking really nice, if you don't mind me saying.
Does this mean we call you Amelia instead of Alfred? :P

Unread 04-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #3969
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

Quote:
Thank you!

And your fem!America is looking really nice, if you don't mind me saying.
Does this mean we call you Amelia instead of Alfred? :P
The Japanese fans refer to fem!America as Emily and English-speaking fans often use Amelia. The name Ameriko is also common.

Anime NebrasKon: Jane Porter (Disney's Tarzan) - Haruka Nanase (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club) - Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura) - Lapras (Pokemon Gijinka) - Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #3970
CrossedCrowns

Well...I'm back from Shuto, so pictures of her are now going up! I got one up so far!

Now, I'm on to another character. Canada, here I come!
Unread 04-11-2013, 10:12 AM   #3971
Royalbakaness
Zombie Unicorn

Quote:
Well...I'm back from Shuto, so pictures of her are now going up! I got one up so far!

Now, I'm on to another character. Canada, here I come!
She looks great! I love the pictures.
Unread 04-24-2013, 02:28 PM   #3972
CrossedCrowns

Thank you >W<
I
So...issue...

I can't find shoes for my France Cosplay. I just can't find boots for it and I'm going insane. I'm usually weary of buying the shoes they sell specifically for his cosplay because shoes like that are usually incredibly flimsy.

ugh.
Unread 04-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #3973
TeaForThought

Austria's cosplay came in....except I'm still waiting on the wig. International tracking stopped working on the 15th and it doesn't show up with USPS so I'm assuming it's in the US...I hope so anyway. So as soon as I get that sorted out I can get some photos up.

Quote:
Thank you >W<
I
So...issue...

I can't find shoes for my France Cosplay. I just can't find boots for it and I'm going insane. I'm usually weary of buying the shoes they sell specifically for his cosplay because shoes like that are usually incredibly flimsy.

ugh.
Could you possibly find riding style boots and then make or buy boot toppers to slip over them? That way you could have comfy shoes that fit

Unread 04-28-2013, 02:33 AM   #3974
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

I was accepted to be on an Ask-A-Nation panel as Finland. I originally was going to audition as Mama Greece but they said they had a Sweden and really wanted a Finland for the panel. I figured that was better as Mama Greece is a somewhat obscure character.

Buy anyway, I'm happy. I was supposed to be on one before but the panel didn't get accepted. This one has already been approved by the con, so it's definite.

Anime NebrasKon: Jane Porter (Disney's Tarzan) - Haruka Nanase (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club) - Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura) - Lapras (Pokemon Gijinka) - Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013, 01:03 PM   #3975
belligerent
Viking Metal

Nobody who goes to AAN knows who ma greece is. Also she's a girl. These two things mean you would have gotten zero questions. You still may not get many. I either get a shit ton of questions as Sweden or barely any. There's no middle ground.
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark, Nephrite
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Saionji Kyoichi, Tatewaki Kuno, Nakago
belligerent is online now   Reply With Quote