Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeNEXT

Unread 04-03-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
Shardae
literally an anime

Private Photoshoots

EDIT: ALL SLOTS ARE NOW FULL! However I will be out of cosplay and taking pictures all weekend, so feel free to grab me for a few pictures! C:

Hey everybody! Plans are in place and I will be heading to AnimeNEXT in Somerset, NJ this summer! I am going to this con solely as a photographer, so I’ll have time to offer more shoots and to do hall cosplay. With just over two months to go, I figure now’s as good a time as any to get this post up.

Booking Information

If you’ve worked with me before, well, I’m changing things up for this con. I will be charging a flat rate of $5 per photoshoot, and $10 for a shoot of 4 or more cosplayers. This is an experiment of sorts, but I do hope to schedule enough shoots to cover the cost of transportation at the bare minimum. Photography is something I do for fun and to give cosplayers some photos to show off their hard work to the world, but it does get costly.

I have a very fast turnaround time and you’ll be getting your photos - between 15 and 30, depending on the size of the group - in a week or less after the con, guaranteed. My photoshoots average around 30 minutes, with groups running longer towards an hour. Unless you really prefer paying in advance, I’ll take your payment right before your shoot at the con.

Examples of my work can be found on my flickr and my photography tag on tumblr.

Availability

ALL SLOTS ARE TAKEN AS OF 4/29.

Thanks for your time!

Next cons:
????????

Last edited by Shardae : 04-29-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Shardae is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-12-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
Shardae
literally an anime

Casual bump to note that only five spots are left! c:

Next cons:
????????
Shardae is offline   Reply With Quote