Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Makeup and Eye Contacts

Unread 04-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
wanders_alone

General Shipping Time...

So earlier this month I ordered lenses from Pinky Paradise once I finally found some that matched both the script I have and the effect I was wanting. At this point I kind of wish that I had ordered them a week earlier at least but such is life. Anyway, I've been checking the tracking info and for the past week it hasn't updated and Track & Trace just says "International Dispatch" and USPS "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". Now I've never had much luck in USPS updating tracking stuff in a timely manner. Usually they don't bother to update until I get the package most times, but I've never lost a parcel yet. *fingers crossed* It's only be about 9 days since they were shipped so I'm probably just worrying about nothing but it does make me wonder what the average shipping time really is. How long has it taken other folks who have ordered from PP to get their lenses?
wanders_alone is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #2
Seraphy
Nagare~

They're based in Malaysia, so if you're living in the US, they say to expect 14-25 days of shipping time. I don't have any personal results to explain yet, as I only just ordered from them for the first time a few weeks back (so mine is still shipping).
Seraphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

id say it depends what method of shipping you picked, too. the cheap shipping can take a long darn time due to distance, customs, and it being, well, the cheapest and thus slowest option.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #4
Pheasants

The cheap shipping is pretty good for me, take 6 days to get to the UK.
Pheasants is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 03:10 PM   #5
Somethingducky

I live on the West Coast and standard shipping (the cheap shipping) has always taken about 2 weeks and has never really provided any sort of accurate tracking (that's why it's cheap). If you want the any sort of track and trace service you need to cough up the money for express shipping. Postal companies never bother to scan the standard shipping packages very much for tracking purposes due to volume.
Unread 04-13-2013, 11:48 PM   #6
wanders_alone

Yeah...I thought about going for faster shipping but it's not like it's a critical deal that I get them asap. It would be nice if they'd get here by the 23rd since I would like to have them in time for an event I'm going to. Hey, as long as they show up in one piece I'll be thrilled. Generally I don't like doing international orders but I figured I'd give it a try. Though the time frame of 2 weeks to make it to the West Coast means that in about 3 weeks it would be here. I have mixed feelings about the postal system. I won't even get started about the lady that deliverers my mail.
wanders_alone is offline   Reply With Quote