Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 03-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
Surebu

Mubuy or cosplay fu?

Mubuy or cosplay fu?
After a horrible buy from miccostumes, i was wondering which out of those two websites would be good to buy from? My last costume didnt look like the picture -__-
They both end up being the same price after shipping.
Mubuy:
http://www.mubuy.com/product/bleach-...y-costume.html
Cosplay Fu:

I can't find out of the website reviews for mubuy.com only on the website.

Last edited by Surebu : 03-27-2013 at 07:45 PM.
Surebu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-27-2013, 06:27 PM   #2
usuyukisou

The ones that seem to have the best reputation are Fan Plus Friend and CosplayMagic. With the latter, you get exactly what you see in the photo, though what's in the photo may or may not be accurate.

Cocosilverhk on Ebay is another good bet; they use shortcuts such as ornamental pockets, but they use their own pictures and do solid work.

Otherwise, there are a couple other good options if you are willing to use a shopping service to buy from taobao (China) or Japan.
Unread 03-27-2013, 07:27 PM   #3
Surebu

i like what i see in photos but the last website i used it did not look like the photo. Not sure if its due to them rushing or not. I gave them a month.
Unread 03-27-2013, 07:55 PM   #4
usuyukisou

The ones I mentioned use their own photos, and consistently turn out good quality products, if not multi-million-dollar-budget-film quality.
Unread 03-27-2013, 08:15 PM   #5
Surebu

D: waah the type of dress for orihime is $230 T___T I can't afford that on one costume. My budget for that costume was below $150.
Unread 03-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #6
usuyukisou

Cos Comics dot Net has an Orihime Arrancar costume for 8500 yen. If you order quickly, you can get 20% off. You'd have to use a shopping service such as Celga. Celga would charge $10 service fee (they accept Paypal, but you don't need an account as long as you have a CC). Afterward, let's assume international shipping is $40. Assuming 89 yen per dollar, that total comes to $145.51 USD.

Note that Cos Comics measurements are in cm.

EDIT: Apparently that site spammed here some time in the past? The name was censored when I posted it.
Unread 03-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #7
Surebu

ohhh.. LOL i thought it was because i was spamming it which is weird because thats the first time i posted it :S i cant post cosplay fu urls. I also read some reviews on cosplaymagic lol and people r saying they received crap material and items from them and that its overpriced. :/
Unread 03-27-2013, 10:51 PM   #8
usuyukisou

^ Coscom fairly bans sites for shilling, lol, don't worry, it's not you. Sometime before I came to this site, F+F and Cosplay Fu were both censored, among many others. Despite that, those are two that people seem to still mention and use. I was actually just a little surprised that that last site I mentioned was also banned from Coscom.

Well, if you want to see the last site I mentioned, you can go through their twitter:
https://twitter.com/cocominet/

Once you get to the site, after the slash, you can add ?pid=12080977 to go directly to their offering of Orihime's Arrancar outfit. The only reviews available on the Internet are in Japanese, though.
Unread 04-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #9
animenerd93
Neko Neko Chi CHi

ive used cosplay fu and the 2 ive ordered look the same as u get. the materials arent the highest end but i only paid like $80 max for a costume (individually, both were 80) so i dont expect much. i like them. just make sure to do custom measurements if you think u are slightly off or you are taller or shorter than ur height
RapMonster- BTS N.O
fem!Ravi- VIXX Hyde
Hyuk- VIXX Voodoo Doll
animenerd93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 11:44 PM   #10
Surebu

Quote:
Originally Posted by animenerd93 View Post
ive used cosplay fu and the 2 ive ordered look the same as u get. the materials arent the highest end but i only paid like $80 max for a costume (individually, both were 80) so i dont expect much. i like them. just make sure to do custom measurements if you think u are slightly off or you are taller or shorter than ur height
thanks for your feedback what kind of quality was it or material? I only received one costume from another site so far lol i liked the quality it was fairly thick in most pieces but the website made it inaccurately and it didnt look like the picture for one piece.. T__T

I don't like i'll ever buy off mubuy, haven't seen any reviews on it.
Unread 04-03-2013, 01:05 AM   #11
~Shana~
Make a contract with me!

I've used cosplay fu for about 3 of my cosplays or so. I really like using them and I really would recommend them!

Con list 2014
ALA
Fanime
Anime Expo
Anime California
PMX
~Shana~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013, 04:40 AM   #12
barbaraeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surebu View Post
Mubuy or cosplay fu?
After a horrible buy from miccostumes, i was wondering which out of those two websites would be good to buy from? My last costume didnt look like the picture -__-
They both end up being the same price after shipping.
Mubuy:
http://www.mubuy.com/product/bleach-...y-costume.html
Cosplay Fu:

I can't find out of the website reviews for mubuy.com only on the website.
Some time ago, i visited the mubuy website but i have saw the reviews. And some of cosplay i really like, i bought a Angel's Feather Kimono Style Lolita Dress, it is cute and looks nice. I must say, for the money I am very pleased with this dress, the dress is of excellent quality the service is also great and its fits perfectly.
barbaraeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 04:00 AM   #13
kuyori

Lately I've been obsessed with Naruto cospaly. This role-playing apparel sales in mubuy. The dress you personally feel more inclined to classical style. And mubuy products sold more complete. You can consider the above purchase.
Unread 09-02-2013, 02:47 AM   #14
mariacarlo

I got most my cosplay from Miccostumes.com, pretty great quality and fast shipping. And my new Eren cosplay is on the way
mariacarlo is offline   Reply With Quote